• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST 4 Merchandise

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
A Knee coming through the CAST4 emblem? As if it just ripped a hole through you?
That's an amazing idea. If anyone can do that, that would be amazing.

Otherwise, I'm gonna work on something tonight (or tomorrow) that will rock socks.

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
lol why is everyone trying to tweak my idea, I had it for a reason. lol Real Men Wavedash is so much cooler than Real Men Play Melee....I like how it's a smash bros. insider. Other than the new glitch, you CANT wavedash in Brawl so people will know it's meant for SSBM

I wanted it simple and cool. Big white letters that cover the almost all of the front that have my slogan and a small white CAST4 logo on the back. If that can't be done then don't even bother making it. Everyone is saying "change this" or "change that" if you dont like it just come up with your own. I wasn't too impressed with the whole "Scrap all the other ideas" either Vic. Kinda pissed about that actually.

and BTW take me off the list for getting a shirt. I don't want one anymore. Since i actually work at a Graphic Studio and Sign Shop and make t-shirts all day, I'll just make my own t-shirt since everyone is pretty much saying phuck you to my idea.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol why is everyone trying to tweak my idea, I had it for a reason. lol Real Men Wavedash is so much cooler than Real Men Play Melee....I like how it's a smash bros. insider. Other than the new glitch, you CANT wavedash in Brawl so people will know it's meant for SSBM

I wanted it simple and cool. Big white letters that cover the almost all of the front that have my slogan and a small white CAST4 logo on the back. If that can't be done then don't even bother making it. Everyone is saying "change this" or "change that" if you dont like it just come up with your own. I wasn't too impressed with the whole "Scrap all the other ideas" either Vic. Kinda pissed about that actually.

and BTW take me off the list for getting a shirt. I don't want one anymore. Since i actually work at a Graphic Studio and Sign Shop and make t-shirts all day, I'll just make my own t-shirt since everyone is pretty much saying phuck you to my idea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjrmVCB1ncY
this.

Don't be such a dweeb Kat. Even though you were the only one who sent in an idea, it doesn't mean you're idea is the one we'll choose.

Oh, I have two ideas. So here they are:

^^ 4serial gave me that.

Oh, and this lol.

^^could you imagine wearing that? I'd wear it for life personally.

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
I must say, thats pretty hot Kat. You have a nice bod.
Lol It turned out pretty sweet huh. I can make shirts for free and bring em down to CAST4 and give em to people, how on would that be?! Yah, I can make the "Your moves, show them to me" shirt too. I'm thinking of making it a black shirt with pink font and having the cptn falcon with pink boots doing the knee.

albinoguy11

Smash Cadet
Lol It turned out pretty sweet huh. I can make shirts for free and bring em down to CAST4 and give em to people, how on would that be?! Yah, I can make the "Your moves, show them to me" shirt too. I'm thinking of making it a black shirt with pink font and having the cptn falcon with pink boots doing the knee.
That would be so *****in and it would save me a ton of time. Do you think you could?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Kyle, you should edit the first post eh.

Kat, go on msn more, I wanna talk to you about the t-shirts.

Stevo

Smash Champion
like i said.... i will buy pretty much any of the shirts suggested here

I think my vote would go to the knee shirt

but I thought the way of the warrior shirt was great too lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Great Idea Joel, i'll be sure to add the writing on the back. Good stuff.

Speaking of which, atm, Kyle and I have 21 T-shirts. 3 smalls, 6 extra larges and 12 larges. They were out of mediums sadly.

It's a first come first serve basis. If you would really want one, make sure you let us know by confirming yourselves in this thread. Otherwise, you'll have to money match for the tshirts or something.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Shirt johns etc etc.

Kyle's in charge of the shirts, but he's at work so i'll post about it instead..

We were getting our school to print our shirts since they print them for really really cheap (like, 2 bucks per shirt.) but they ran out of the special paper stuff that they use.

Our school council decided to make pink shirts for bullying or breast cancer week or something, so all of that special paper is gone. We won't be getting the paper till next week, so there won't be any tshirts.

Sorry for any inconvenience. If anyone still wants them after the tourney, I can make some and send them out, if you'd like.

WooICYU

Smash Journeyman
Send me one!
Oh by the way, Victra, could you please ask Connor for his address,
Plus, do you think you could talk to that person, to make a similar sig, but just ICYU instead?

Top Bottom