• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST 4 Merchandise

albinoguy11

Smash Cadet
Ok Most of you read victors post about how breast cancer or bullying awareness totally ruined our fun and used up all the special t-shirt paper but never fear!
Bring an additional $20 to the tourney and when we get more t-shirt paper we will make up t-shirts for anyone who's ordered them and send them off! Unfortunately since I don't know our snail mail system to well so I don't think ill be taking orders from people residing in the US of A.
I'm really sorry for any inconvenience Ive caused you.

This is pretty much our shirt with a cast 4 logo and slogan on the back.

Cast 4 Main thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=185671

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'll be down for one Kyle.

You should also include a link to the main CAST4 thread too btw.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'm sure if you bring like 10 extra, someone will buy them. Guaranteed. (trust me, in the music industry, I've been dealing with tshirts-at-functions things for like 9 years lol)

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
I plan on buying at least 1, maybe 2 if my other idea looks good. I'm a men's medium. And I hope to hear some feedback from my designs, I think they're pretty cool ^_^

Also I think people should submit there ideas and we should vote on the ones we like the best. The top two ideas would be the one's that get made. How does that sound?

albinoguy11

Smash Cadet
I plan on buying at least 1, maybe 2 if my other idea looks good. I'm a men's medium. And I hope to hear some feedback from my designs, I think they're pretty cool ^_^

Also I think people should submit there ideas and we should vote on the ones we like the best. The top two ideas would be the one's that get made. How does that sound?
Im all for a contest but I think this is really rushed. The t-shirt design needs to be submitted with ten days before the tournament in order to be ready in time for everyone getting here.
We are only going to be able to use one design of the two you've submitted and theres definitely no time to set up another design and have people vote. Sorry but thats just how its going to have to go down.

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
Why cant we have the REAL MEN WAVEDASH in white font on a black shirt? Like I was thinking of just having it simple. Black shirt, with blocky white letters that cover the front of it. Like the font you picked is great, but I was thinking of keeping it simple, just have it white instead of that red and black stuff. Just like I had it like this:

Also, I really like how you tweaked my CAST4 logo, it looks sick (the good kinda sick). ^_^

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I like the CAST4 logo Kyle, but you should keep the font color basic.

Also, wtf Manalord? rofl.

albinoguy11

Smash Cadet
The white text on black does complicate things a little bit but I can work something up tomorrow or the day after.
Now that I think about it the red lines in the text are probably a little overkill.
We still need a decision about what shirt we want to make to.

P.S: Lol at your sig Vic.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Is anyone okay if we switch the slogan to "Real Men Play Melee" Instead? I would rather have that.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
I like Real Men Play Melee a lot more than Real Men Wavedash.

Also, I LOVE the CAST4 shirt

I'm willing to buy both.

And a **** CANADA shirt.

KageIsGoingDown

Smash Apprentice
Real men wave dash makes it much more exclusive since there's no wavedashing in the others. If it's just "Melee" it seems less.. insider-y
That's exactly what I was thinking when i came up with the slogan. It's a Melee insider since there is no wavedashing in Brawl. Saying "Real men play melee" is too straight up. I want people to get it if they play melee. It is saying real men play melee and brawl is gay, but not in so many words.

And i vote we make the Real Men Wavedash one...

Stevo

Smash Champion
The Cast 4 Logo is really sweet, but to be honest, i think it would be kinda awkward as the only thing on a T-Shirt. People would think it was for Fantastic 4 or something. If we have to decide on 1 of them, I'm going to have to vote for the "Real Men Wavedash".

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I think the cast 4 logo on front with the real men wavedash as a slogan on the back would be cool. Or vise versa.

I'm still for "Real Men Play Melee" mainly because Brawl does have wavedashing now, what with that recent hack and all, so it could very easily imply that CAST4 is a tournament that is Pro-Brawl+ or something along those lines. Nowadays, even Brawl scrubs know what wavedashing is anyways. "Real Me Play Melee" is straight forward and clear, and gets the point across.

So yeah, cast4 logo on the back, and Real Men Play Melee on the front. (I'd actually prefer the letters to be smaller and on the top left, instead of huge and in the center like that though, if you can picture that.

Plus, if we used the other slogan, that would mean that Sid was not a man, and that would be fairly paradoxical.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
OH****. That gave me an idea.

Scrap everything we have so far. I have an idea that will be better than anything anyone can ever imagine. EVER.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
A Knee coming through the CAST4 emblem? As if it just ripped a hole through you?

Btw, I was meaning both with different sides, Solaris.

I'm still also in support of Real Men Play Melee. Brawl+ can suck it.

Top Bottom