• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
At the risk of SPAYED FAWKS chewing me out for spamming, I must disagree. Those books are a walking cliche and some of the crappiest-quality fantasy books out there.

Just throwing in my two cents.

*Runs away before Spayed can catch him*
you know, i LIKE it. the cliches are there, but changed enough to make it good for me.

*settles differences with tanookie and hides from spayd*

EDIT:here's a move to look at:

Usmash:stenr risa
eragon concentrates with his mind and causes a rock to float from the ground. when you release the attack, he throws the rock upwards until it's double his height. this rock has a very small hitbox, but has high knockback due to it's velocity and is disjointed. causes 7% uncharged and 19% fully charged. the strain of magic gives eragon 2% damage. average lag on both ends.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Isn't Eragon that dragon book with the dude who rides 'em? Anyway, expect a preview of L soon, as I got a thumbs up from Warlord a while ago.

Btw, what do you guys think of my new location?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Yes, Eragon is about a dragon rider.

And your location is awesome.

Who would be up for beta-reading a moveset for me? It's almost done, just need to add about two more moves and the extras.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I like this move which I gave Undead Hero, I want to see what you think of it:

Undead Heros D-tilt said:
Down Tilt: Magic Powder

Animation: Undead Hero crouches down, and he spins his sword around quickly, and at the tip of the sword, 5 blue or red balls of light come out from it, and the 2 colours have different effects, which is stated in the properties. If you get hit by the red light, a ^ will appear and send you upwards a little bit, and when the blue light hits you, a blue tornado appears.

Properties: The spinning sword also does damage, and if you get hit by red or blue light, a special effect takes place. If you do this move, the first 5 times you use this, it will send a blue light, and then the next 5 times you use it, it will send out a red light out. You have to make sure that 3 light balls go through the enemy to make the effect happen. The effect last for 8 seconds but does no damage. If the opponent is hit by a blue light, the blue light turns into a tornado, and lifts the foe up into the air, and you will notice the opponent will be lighter than normal and floatier, but they have better aerial movement. If the opponent is hit by a red light, the red light will turn into ^, and will be lifted into the air a tiny bit. This effect makes the opponents heavier, but it makes them fall faster and is more easily combo’d. This has good range. This has some start-up and quite a bit of ending lag. The spinning sword does multiple hits, the maximum you can do is 13% with the final hit doing mid-low knockback which sends the enemy horizontally.
[MC = 20]

Uses: This is quite punishable if you miss this. If you hit the opponent with the light, it makes them go into the air, so you can’t be punished for doing that. The spinning sword is also very easy to DI out of. It’s very hard to remember which effect it could be, and this can make your game unpredictable, as you’ll likely play different depending which effect the opponent has.
(New Tolerance at the limit chapter been posted in the social group)

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Can I put many mini-levels in one level for my BBQ?

Example : 2 battles in a level OR 1 side-scroll and 1 battle OR 1 battle and a boss

Can I do that?
Yes, you can do that.

It's your SM, if you wanted the final boss to be a DDR inspired boss fight then it can be. :laugh:

Wait a minute, no one steal that idea, I may use it :p.

D

Deleted member

I've decided that my next moveset will be an OC called Brian Tyler. His main moveset has already been thougth up, but I have to type and draw a picture for him.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace

Bahamut (final fantasy IV)​

600HP

attacks:

megaflare: at the beggining of the fight bahamut does... nothing? no, he's really charging. after 25 seconds, he will fire his megaflare at you. this is represented by a large mass of fire flying at you at a slightly high velocity. if you are hit by the megaflare, you receive 40% and high knockback. if you can get it right, any reflecting attack can reflect it back at him for 200HP. only after the megaflare hits someone or disapears offscreen will he begin to charge again.

reflect: reflect can be used in two ways. first, when he's charging, he can use it to reflect any projectile you throw at him. he uses it this way 50% of the time. the other way is that if you reflect his megaflare, there is a 40% chance that he will reflect back at you at a faster speed. even if you reflect it again, there is still a 40% chance he will reflect it again at an even faster speed.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
What you've got seems good, but you need some more attacks.
You've got a good start, but it could use at least another 4 o 5 attacks; Bahamut's supposed to be fearsome, but all he has here is Mega Flare, and Reflect.

Maybe you could use attacks that other Bahamuts used as well?

Smady

Smash Master
A little under-detailed, GW, but I still quite like it [I played and completed FFIV on GBA]. I think he would be better suited as an assist trophy in his current form.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
What you've got seems good, but you need some more attacks.
You've got a good start, but it could use at least another 4 o 5 attacks; Bahamut's supposed to be fearsome, but all he has here is Mega Flare, and Reflect.

Maybe you could use attacks that other Bahamuts used as well?
i did say it was mainly for lulz. i saw him on a top 10 easiest bosses list at #4 and thought it would be funny. wrote it up in 5-10 minutes. a lot better than master necky though. i know nothing of final fantasy. ive only played the first 30 min. of FF9 a few weeks ago.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
i did say it was mainly for lulz. i saw him on a top 10 easiest bosses list at #4 and thought it would be funny. wrote it up in 5-10 minutes. a lot better than master necky though. i know nothing of final fantasy. ive only played the first 30 min. of FF9 a few weeks ago.
Oh, I remember now. I was thinking of a different one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom