• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

airsmasher

Smash Apprentice
@ Bahamut- Not enough moves. And 25 second charging time? Any good player could probably take him down by then. Not trying to be mean; just constructive criticism. :)

Smady

Smash Master
You should definitely play it more, GW. It would be cool if I could go back and experience it for the first time again, don't pass it over - it's a great game!

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
somebody, please help me with Vexen!!
you sir, are on my last freakin' nerve. you just ask for all this help and stuff and you haven't figured out that nobody cares yet! you just look at a good moveset, such as cortex and tiny, hyper ridley, or superstar helpers and go try to match those masterpices as best you can. and if you cant, that's okay, just dont go saying it's awesome and it should "be in the next SSE thing" or cry all over the place! if you wanna cry or brag about crap, go over smashbrosmike and cry on his shoulder, TROLL!

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
you sir, are on my last freakin' nerve. you just ask for all this help and stuff and you haven't figured out that nobody cares yet! you just look at a good moveset, such as cortex and tiny, hyper ridley, or superstar helpers and go try to match those masterpices as best you can. and if you cant, that's okay, just dont go saying it's awesome and it should "be in the next SSE thing" or cry all over the place! if you wanna cry or brag about crap, go over smashbrosmike and cry on his shoulder, TROLL!
:/ That wasn't very nice....

princesspeachluver, if you want us to help, just post something more than "plz hlp!" and we'll respond to it.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings

well, seems you were wrong.
1. people do care.
2 someone has agreed to help me, and
3. you are an @$$. *flameshield*

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
:/ That wasn't very nice....

princesspeachluver, if you want us to help, just post something more than "plz hlp!" and we'll respond to it.
i'm sorry, i'm just really angry at this guy.

well, seems you were wrong.
1. people do care.
2 someone has agreed to help me, and
3. you are an @$$. *flameshield*
you know, if you actually just worked on the moveset and posted it, i would tell you good things about it and give you advice, just dont post once a page saying "can BLAH be in the next SSE thing?" or "somebody help me?", okay? also, if someone is already helping you, why are you still asking? also again, i'm normally quite nice. you got me angry. then i use hulk self-esteem crush.

on a lighter note, i'm making another lulz final fantasy boss right now :)

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Quit bawwing about Vexen and make it yourself. I wouldn't say this if you hadn't kept bugging us about it.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace

gogo (final fantasy V)

1HP

gogo is about the size of ganondorf

attacks:

mimic: gogo will mimic any attack you do, so there will be a priority clash if you attack him physically and he will mimic any projectile you shoot at him that will mimic the trajectory and the two will hit. he will even sheild if you do! if you move, he will go in the opposite direction at the same speed. he will jump when you do too.

lesson of mimicry: if you do nothing for 2 minutes, he will (via text) congradulate you because you mimic'd his actions by doing nothing. he will teleport him self out via a portal, causing you to be KO'd if you're caught in it. if that wasn't your last stock you wasted by being killed from the portal, you win.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
mimic: gogo will mimic any attack you do, so there will be a priority clash if you attack him physically and he will mimic any projectile you shoot at him that will mimic the trajectory and the two will hit. he will even sheild if you do! if you move, he will go in the same direction at the same speed.
If he goes in the same direction... Don't you mean the opposite dirction?

aeolous

Smash Apprentice
1. If he always move the same direction as you at the same speed, then he is always the same distance from you, so either you can never get close enough to attack him physically, you cannot escape the portal at the end, or you can never get hit by the portal.

2. Aerials don't clash...

Baloo

Smash Ace
Preview of mystery moveset

Neutral B - ???? ????

???????? raises ??? hands in the air, and five ???????, each about the size of a Smash Ball, rise from the ground around ???. Then, they slam back into the ground, sending off a yellow and orange shockwave. This has about the range of Donkey Kong's Down B, and does five damage for each rock, for up to twenty five damage, along with high knockback. Broken, you say? This has very high ending and starting lag, so while it is a good KO move, if it misses it has tons of lag and can mean death. It has a bit more lag than Lucas's up smash, need I say more? In the air, this is quite impossible, no? Well, ????????? has a different Neutral B in the air, which is also ??? main form of recovery.

?????????? is a very situational attack, backfiring if you use it at the wrong time. If you manage to pitfall someone with ?????????, his/her/it's Dair, and they are at high percentage, you should by all means use this. Also do it if someone is under ???????, because under this attacks effects, they are ??????????

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
1. If he always move the same direction as you at the same speed, then he is always the same distance from you, so either you can never get close enough to attack him physically, you cannot escape the portal at the end, or you can never get hit by the portal.

2. Aerials don't clash...
oh... okay, i will change! :chuckle:

and i thought they did, if they are the exactsame priority hitting each other at the same spot.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Chris banned me from the chat. Therefore, I added something to my sig.

I also edited his wiki page. Lulz.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Haha, why did he do that??? What did you do this time, Kholdstare? /stern

Interesting boss, wyvern, if a bit brief...

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
Chris banned me from the chat. Therefore, I added something to my sig.

I also edited his wiki page. Lulz.
i checked his page and saw nothing out of the ordinary, except that he's making a joint set with cruxis for some character named yuan. is that you doing?

@k rool, it's supposed to be, it's a lulz boss i made for lulz. did you see FF4 bahamuth a few pages ago?

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
i checked his page and saw nothing out of the ordinary, except that he's making a joint set with cruxis for some character named yuan. is that you doing?

@k rool, it's supposed to be, it's a lulz boss i made for lulz. did you see FF4 bahamuth a few pages ago?
Check the bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom