• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

KY_Des

Smash Ace
i want 2 pizzas lol but really 2 cheeses
He said one topping, not none topping lol.

Pepperoni senior.

Krusty Krab Pizza, it's the pizza, for you and me! XD

EDIT
Also, people with under 50 posts are, as of now, declared n00bs and are demanded to give me half of their pizza. Sorry guys, you won't be n00bs forever lol. And yes, this includes Domo, the best player in Kansas. Cuz he only has 26 posts. N000000B! =]

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
He said one topping, not none topping lol.

Pepperoni senior.

Krusty Krab Pizza, it's the pizza, for you and me! XD

EDIT
Also, people with under 50 posts are, as of now, declared n00bs and are demanded to give me half of their pizza. Sorry guys, you won't be n00bs forever lol. And yes, this includes Domo, the best player in Kansas. Cuz he only has 26 posts. N000000B! =]
HAH. 54 posts. Mah pizza, Cupholder. :p JK, JK.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Okay, final confirmation.

4 Pepperoni
3 Sausage
3 Cheese

Going...Going...Going...

Gone. Ordered. $53.15 was the total.

I expect a dollar from each of you sour saps that wants a pizza. Tempest, I'll have a box of sausage ready for you. 5 bucks, please. Anyone else wants their own pizza? Fork over the dough before you get some dough.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
I am Lord Steeler.

i don't think i can make it today, unless i can find somewhere to dump my sister off at

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Good games, guys. I'm sorry I had to leave prematurely; my eyes started hurting me. Sitting before a TV screen that has a low refresh rate starts messing with my head. It has to be higher than 70 hertz, or my eyes will start watering and my head starts having aches after a while.

Affinity, I'll have to get your Meta Knight later. Back to work for me.

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Stealth, Pika isn't a Pokemon anymore, he's a demon, born from the fiery depths of Hell to wreak havoc upon the unholy Meta Knight regime that has seized Brawl within its clutches and threatens to destroy the competitive scene.

Holms

Smash Ace
Pikachu was too busy smashing in SSBB to be available for those video shoots, so sadly, he's not in them. Sorry.

supergamer001

Smash Ace
I've decided to drop Lucario as my main because nothing has advanced with him since I picked him up. I'll keep him as a secondary but I've decided to go with either jiggz or snake as my main now.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Karma Moses Island 3/18 - Results

1: Domo
2: Affinity
3: Bojangles
4: Clel
5: Karmacide
5: Steeler
7: Sam
7: BoRn
9: 4do
9: KY
9: Zeton
9: Inferno
13: 4rce
13: FRS
13: Firestorm
13: Shi
17: Eddy
17: Leprechaun

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Good games tonight, everyone! I was really glad to get out of the house - I had been doing homework today from about 10AM to 4PM. Yuck...

I don't know what else to say about tonight: I'm really happy with my placement. :) Although, I'm definitely going to go ask Bwett for some MK match-up advice. ;)

In other good news, I found out today that I'm getting promoted to Assistant Manager at my summer job. Improving in Smash, getting a job promotion, having great roommates, going to an amazing school; I have to say, I'm really enjoying life in Wichita. Thanks in no small part to you guys; thanks for taking me in and teaching me and letting me be part of the crew. You've all been really cool to me, and I sincerely enjoy all the time we've spent together.

Okay, well, sorry for all that sappy stuff. :chuckle: I just wanted to say that.

Oh, and finally, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PIZZA TONIGHT MR. DOOM!!! I think I speak for everybody when I say that we really appreciate it. :bee:

wow good **** bo jangles
Why thank you, Stealth! :laugh: Wish you were here in Wichita to do some Pika dominating.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
GGs everyone! The tournament was a lot of fun.

@Clel and Domo: Thanks a lot for helping me with the Marth-MK match-up; I'm starting to feel more comfortable in it thanks to you guys.

fragbait

Smash Master
Sup Wichita Crew!
I'm still trying to convince the guys at LDG to let us do Brawl up there. That way the Derby guys have no Johns...and you can take their money. SWEET JUSTICE!
Is anyone hosting Friday?

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Karma Moses Island 3/18 - Results

1: Domo
2: Affinity
3: Bojangles
4: Clel
5: Karmacide
5: Steeler
7: Sam
7: BoRn
9: 4do
9: KY
9: Zeton
9: Inferno
13: 4rce
13: FRS
13: Firestorm
13: Shi
17: Eddy
17: Leprechaun

****, I played like sh**. Guess I'll just work on what I need to for next time.

Good matches btw, sorry I was being such a f**, there was a lot on my mind that killed my morale.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Whoa, wait. I missed a tournament??? You guys are MARINARA MEATBALLS! Why do you do this to me???

Oh, I guess you guys made up with all those glingits you gave me for Pizza Entry. So, you're welcome, guys.
I don't know how often I should be bringing pizza over... Maybe one of those once in a long while deals...

Just because the first line was a spoiler doesn't mean that this line is.

Why are you still highlighting these lines?

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
man, me and blarg have been without a wii for now 2 weeks... its killin us and it is starting to show... ugh, i need to practice sooo bad, must... play...... brawl.... but still i had a lot of fun, some of my games were really close but i just messed up A LOT of chain grabs and need to get back to practicing those (somehow) so i can be up there with Bojangles... :D

KY_Des

Smash Ace
****, I played like sh**. Guess I'll just work on what I need to for next time.

Good matches btw, sorry I was being such a f**, there was a lot on my mind that killed my morale.
Like they say, who you losed to is more important than where you placed. If you learned something by that lose than it's more important than good placing.

As for the f** thing, just whine less. Idk why, but you've been EXTREMELY whiny for awhile now. People wouldn't get so irritated with you if you wouldn't complain quite so much. Just somethin to think about.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Good games, guys. I'm sorry I had to leave prematurely; my eyes started hurting me. Sitting before a TV screen that has a low refresh rate starts messing with my head. It has to be higher than 70 hertz, or my eyes will start watering and my head starts having aches after a while.
Mr: Doom: Which TV was giving you problems? The new 27 inch one had Deflicker on incorrectly for awhile which was making the screen look really bad. Also was your old TV higher than 70HZ? Also, thanks for the <Ike Voice>PIZZA! My mom and my sister had a few too, so I probably owe you a couple more bucks. :chuckle:
In other good news, I found out today that I'm getting promoted to Assistant Manager at my summer job. Improving in Smash, getting a job promotion, having great roommates, going to an amazing school; I have to say, I'm really enjoying life in Wichita. Thanks in no small part to you guys; thanks for taking me in and teaching me and letting me be part of the crew. You've all been really cool to me, and I sincerely enjoy all the time we've spent together.
Congrats, JoeBizzangles! And you're welcome. Just keep feeding us crackers!
I'm ... So... SICK ! lol this sucks i missed a tourney
Sorry Casey... it's not the Flu. It's... Fox..... Die.
man, me and blarg have been without a wii for now 2 weeks... its killin us and it is starting to show... ugh, i need to practice sooo bad, must... play...... brawl.... but still i had a lot of fun, some of my games were really close but i just messed up A LOT of chain grabs and need to get back to practicing those (somehow) so i can be up there with Bojangles... :D
What's wrong with your guy's wii? I'm trying to learn right now how to do the laser lens repair and I'll help you out if that's what's wrong with yours.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Uhg some of you may recall my speaking of the issues going on at home right now. Well things are getting incredibly volatile and as of right now I have to cancel the trip to Wisconsin much to my incredible displeasure. Sorry to anyone who was counting on me, this was very last minute and really pisses me off. I'll update if anything changes

Top Bottom