• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Karmacide

Smash Lord
wow karma. that looks like its in there tight. bet you are glad you are hosting a smashfest tomorrow for all the strong men in wichita. how the **** did you get it in?
With the help of the original owner, I was able to stand in the car and lift it over the side of the car. But I can't get it out myself.

I wasn't prepared to pick up the TV, I should have taken my van. But my home was in the opposite direction of work so i just went to pick it up. I've actually managed to fit a 46 inch LCD into my car before so I figured this wouldn't be so bad.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hey Mr. Doom, when are you posting the rest of the matches I was in at Cameron's the other day? Starting to collect footage FOR GREAT JUSTICE.
Dag nab it! I get caught up in nostalgic moments, and now this happens! I'm not mad at anyone here but myself, cuz I keep forgetting to look through those vids and upload them. Inferno, I'm not uploading the ones we had, because you said you didn't wanted them on YouTube.

Last call for anyone who doesn't want to be on YouTube from Friday...

fragbait

Smash Master
Dag nab it! I get caught up in nostalgic moments, and now this happens! I'm not mad at anyone here but myself, cuz I keep forgetting to look through those vids and upload them. Inferno, I'm not uploading the ones we had, because you said you didn't wanted them on YouTube.

Thanks man. May I ask what the nostalgia is about?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
No, I'm playing SNES and GBA games, like Fire Emblem, Harvest Moon, TMNT Tournament Fighters, Contra 3, and other good games of the past. (Super Mario All-Stars! I ought to play that, too!)

I'm still in the process of converting the files, by the way.
And for some reason, I wanted to waste 50 dollars on you guys for Pizza Hut Pizza Mias...

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero

nah its ok you can upload them

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom: You can post any videos of me getting my butt smashed by Ikes huge oar. The SNES was probably my fondest era of video games.
Oar? It's the Ragnell, Snake. :laugh: And they weakened it, too... Ike could attack from far away with that sword.

Mr . Doom u can put up the one where u beat me on that biweekly day it was a funnn match
I don't remember playing against you during the Biweekly, but I guess you're talking about Friday, March 13, right? What an unfortunate night to be playing smash...

...Pizza, anyone? I just need enough yeas (and perhaps $1 from each of you) if you want me to bring 10 medium boxes of Pizza Hut Pizza Mias.

Karmacide

Smash Lord

Ike: PIZZA!

If you order ten boxes, please be responsible for those boxes. Don't leave them lying around and don't try stuffing them in my trash can (who keeps doing that?) Stack them by the stairs and take them out to the garage when you're done.

Snake: TAKE YOUR BOX BACK!

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Don't leave them lying around and don't try stuffing them in my trash can (who keeps doing that?) Stack them by the stairs and take them out to the garage when you're done.
Oops. I've definitely done that once; I never eat the pizza but I've tried cleaning up after others on a few occasions.

I promise to never do this again. :p

Also, Mr. Doom, you are very generous! Thanks for bringing pizza (if you end up doing so)!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Oh, don't worry, Karma. You'll get no soup 'n' tea from me. I fight for my food.

7 yea sayers. We just need three more confirmations. (Holms, Affinity, Inferno?)

Furthermore, the pizzas are 1-topping mediums. What kinds should I get...?

EDIT: to Stealth: If ya wants pizza, get yo fat git ova here. jk

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
if you included me in that number count me out. i was joking, unless you really intend on delivering one to KC :p
Hecks no! I'm not going to KC just to give you some pizza!:laugh: Waste of gas, time, and money. Hence I said get over here if you want pizza. You still have time, though...

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom gets priority when he uploads videos.

BTW, should Mr. Doom bring his recording gear over to Karma's? (Holms would definitely want some matches recorded so that he can get publicized.)

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
PIZZA! The fattest smasher in Wichita demands PIZZA! I'll give you five bucks for one of them. Oh yes.

And yeah, bring that equipment, I'd like to get some matches recorded as well, for the Toon Link Advice thread.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Screw you, Affinity. jk

Okay, it's on, baby. Pizza. Now, to determine what toppings everyone wants. Come on, guys, work with me. How am I supposed to order pizza if I don't know what kinds of 1-topping pizzas people want???

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
I would like pepperoni. But I'm only going to eat a half a pie, so I only get half of a vote.

Andy, what time are you opening up today?

Top Bottom