• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Patience - A MK Combo Vid by Bowyer

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I made this vid a little while back and finally decided to put it up... so here... and no it shouldn't be taken too seriously, lol:

Patience - A MK Combo Vid by Bowyer

Recent SWF Reviews:

ROFFLE POFFLE
all i have to say is

Intense.
Bowyer is the king of patience in the MW. Watch it from his perspective. He intelligently avoids unnecessary hits and gets the pokes in when he knows he can.
Best Video Lol Wow Bowyer You're Gay
I <3 Bowyer.
The music actually made this video pretty entertaining haha.

It was like...art :p.
Thanks for the comments XD

lain

Smash Master
Bowyer is the king of patience in the MW. Watch it from his perspective. He intelligently avoids unnecessary hits and gets the pokes in when he knows he can.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The music actually made this video pretty entertaining haha.

It was like...art :p.

lain

Smash Master
Some of you are complete noobs and apparently don't understand the concept of this video. Too bad for you :p

IC3R

Smash Lord
I would totally fail against Bowyer...

I don't think I could deal with Metacamping D:

Veggi

Smash Champion
My eyes could barely keep up, fantastic. I liked the part where everyone thought you were going to go closer, but then you moved away. I had to replay it a couple times to make sure what happened.

Allied

Smash Master
i love every bit of it was very intelligent its how i play wario cept in MK form

Top Bottom