• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Patience - A MK Combo Vid by Bowyer

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol, but you can definitely do it in melee too... just not many people do cause it's annoying to do... but like falco on dreamland 64 in melee is like, omg camp forever against a lot of characters and you can do some other platform campy **** on other stages too.

UncleSam

Smash Master
How could you do that to anther!:laugh:
When it was an MK "combo" I was expecting something a little more epic but this'll do, for now

xJon

Smash Cadet
If I was your opponent I'd round-house kick you in the chin.
Lol jk but yeah that must really annoy the opponent

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
haha nothing he had already won

and i liked the vid ! but the music is what made the vid awesome because it was soooooo soooothing and has that tone that is patience

chillindude829

Smash Master
despite the fact that i think this kind of playstyle is ridiculously lame, i think the video was actually really well made and the song is awesome. so idk what to think.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
i wonder how long a 3/5 set would take between bowyer and plank >_>

bowyer vs plank

3/5

cOMING SOON!!

(prepare to grab your blankets and pillows and pitch a tent)
Now THAT could take hours. Maybe even days. In fact, there should be rule if there are too many overtimes it's an auto disqualification.

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
Haha, I loved it for many different reasons.
I like the music alot.
At first I thought it was a real combo video...

JUDGE

Smash Lord
..................................................OK???????????????????????
it is .............................................boring..........................................................BUT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
haha wow. very nice and that fact that all that footage seems to have come from only 2 matches makes it so much better.

Miso

Smash Cadet
actually one of the most entertaining videos i've seen in a while. the song just fits so well, i love it. favorited :)

Kaitou Ace

Smash Apprentice
Good thing I decided not to ask for the title of that song. I love Pogo D:

Time to stop sidetracking; great video, you really take full advantage of each stage and for a game like brawl, patience is pretty rewarding. :p

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Thanks for the recent comments!

You should retitle it "The Future of Brawl" :-\
eh, camping is becoming less and less good... And as I'm getting better, I'm getting less and less campy... watch M2K, that play style is the future of brawl and that's what I'm working towards.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
This is like a tutorial on how to play Brawl. Studying your opponent and adapting depending on the situation. Good video.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
That was pretty crazy lol the spacing is definitely there. Favorite part is when you upb'd past Anther. Too epic

Thanks for the recent comments!

eh, camping is becoming less and less good... And as I'm getting better, I'm getting less and less campy... watch M2K, that play style is the future of Metaknight and that's what I'm working towards.

Fixed :)

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Did i mention how awesome this video is, waddup bowyer, hows the fox coming along? lmao
Sup Rookie... slow, ha... I decided I need to start winning money again to be able to afford traveling and **** so... ya, mk is taking precedence again.

Top Bottom