• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Koth

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoolKatKarl

Smash Apprentice
Waiting for the 24th when my brother comes home.
Link to original post: [drupal=1542]KOTH[/drupal]

He told me that he said that he didnt do anything about his problem to you guys, but he did.

Yesterday my brother, some of you may know him as KOTH or Snucas, was shot by three boys from our school. This may sound like a hollywood sitcom but please, just see how it went down.

Yesterday my brother and I left for school like any other day, rode our skateboards and put them in our lockers, and went off to class. My brother wanted to take a detour to talk to some guys right before class, and he stopped by their lockers. He said to these guys "Alright, stop touching my friends, it is just sick what you are doing to them, and I have had enough." The "leader" of the three boys says quote "And what are you going to do if we dont?" In those exact words. I replied and said "I have seen it too, and I have half a mind to rat you out." And my brother says "Too late, tomorrow I am going to tell officer Mahony." The boys just kind of smirked and walked away.

Later that night, my brother and I thought it would be a good idea to go and get a Gatorade before our bike ride, and we chose to walk to the Fantasy's, in the dark. We left the house, opened the garage door and started walking. About half way to the gas station, we heard some laughing behind us, so we turned and stared at two boys with a pistol behind us, aiming at a pumpkin in someones front yard. They must have heard our feet on the gravel and looked at us, it was the three boys. Before I could think I heard an earsplitting pop, and then my brother fell to his knees beside me. Them I felt a sharp pain in my right leg and I screamed in agony, I got shot as well.

Too soon to react I fell to my side and cringed, trying to hold in the screams. My brother was in too much pain to even scream. The boys were running away, as I looked up. Laughing. I pulled out my cell phone and called 911 for my brother, I thought I would be fine. We were both taken away to the hospital and I was let go later yesterday night. Marc is in intesive care because the shot was near his lungs, as well as he lost a lot of blood. He could be in the hospital for a while, while I merely have a splint. When he was loaded up with morphine and said the pain was a little better, he asked me to log on and tell the story. He said thanks for the advice, and that he didnt beat them up, as you can tell from my point of view in the story, but the boys are getting charges pressed against them for use of a firearm in an attempt to kill. They probably thought that he was dead, so that is why they were laughing, luckily they didnt kill me, or else my brother would be dead.

He also wanted to give a shoutout to someone he called Dinks, and someone named Teran. I dont know who you are, but if you are reading, he wants to say hi.

-Carl

Updated: The bullet was found 3 inches from his left lung, and he is in critical condition.

2nd update: Surgery went fine. He will still be in the hospital for about 2 more weeks, or more. We have no exact date yet.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer

I'm very sorry that this happened to your brother...... :(

I hate to say this, and please don't take it the wrong way, it's not meant to seem mean, at all... but he shouldn't have told them anything... what was there to gain from that? It was a huge risk, that he really shouldn't have taken, and had no need to take... Please report those ***holes to the police asap, hopefully the police aren't corrupt where you are like in some other places.

I hope your brother makes a quick recovery, and that this issue gets resolves as quickly as possible with as few injuries to good people as possible.

M.K

Level 55
Oh my god, I'm so, so sorry to both of you. Oh man, I know Snucas pretty well, argh, I'm so sorry!
Those scumbags that shot you and your brother need to die alone and unloved somewhere....stay strong, KOTH!!

Tell him the Custom Pokemon Shop and Meta-Kirby give our best.....=(

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Oh **** oh **** oh ****. Oh my god I'm so sorry...

Carl, tell him that SOLID is praying for him, and that I'm very very very very sorry about what happened.

This is...unbelievable...

I hope he gets better, that's seriously terrible.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Oh my god, I can't believe that happened...

***holes, I can't believe people like that are allowed to live or exist...

I know KOTH fairly well, I...wow, I wasn't expecting this. I'm so sorry for him, he was standing up for himself and he did not deserve that. I hope those *******s go to jail for years upon years, die in a fire somewhere and go to hell. That's just awful.

Tell KOTH I wish him the best of luck and a quick recovery...I'm so sorry this had to happen to him.

I hope you're okay as well, I can't imagine what it would be like to be right there and to see a loved one get shot. I'm so sorry for the both of you...

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh, man.

Wow, I'm sorry. I remember talking to him just yesterday..god that's horrible.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Wow. Well! I Definitely say good job to KOTH, I mean it really sucks that he had to go through with that, but he is like amazing for doing that. Not many would have the courage to do that! and he did, Honestly I've never been so proud of anyone in my life. I'll go forward this to Teran and Dinkoman.

Wow. I'm still so in shock of that.
Get well soon KOTH!

I did not mean for this to be taken as "good job for getting shot" I really wish he hadn't, and I'm very sorry he did, But I am glad he stood up for what was right. Really proud of it.
Just told Teran about it, Btw I hope your leg gets better too and I hope it doesn't hurt too terribly anymore

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
get betta koth sorry bout the **** i put ya through for real i swear those kids will now go through the worst punishment in the world jail i know alot about it since my uncle used to work in one now he is S.W.A.T.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Oh Christ this is horrible. I can't believe he gave me a shoutout...

I'm so sorry to hear this, tell him I said get well soon.

finalark

SNORLAX
......... I.... I'm sorry about what happened. ****, ****, he was the one who made that thread about those guy's who were sexually harassing some of his friends, right? Those wretched monsters, I pray to my God that they receive punishment. Do you know if the police know of about this? I can do nothing but pray, I'm sorry to hear about this. KOTH probably has no idea who I am but give him my best, alright?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Dude, have some sympathy and don't laugh at the situation.

Please handle this maturely.

bobson

Smash Lord
I told you you should've gotten a group together.

The boys are right ****ed now, though, so problem solved.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Give Koth Asaph's regards. Those boys deserve a wicked kind of hell for doing that. It's absolutely horrible they did that to him. Koth definitely did the right thing. It's an absolute miracle he's alright. You keep us posted.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
holy ****.... believe it or not but i read the thread about snucas asking people about what to do and i was actually thinking about it when i logged on and then i saw this. those guys better have one ****ed up life from now on. i hope KOTH gets better.

Chaco

Never Logs In
The guy who said "They're going to get the worst penalty of all MWAHAHAHAAHAHAH"

Something to that effect, that was extremely uncalled for.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Don't be so malevolent, you all. Two wrongs won't make that right. Of course, what they did was malicious, but these are humans lives we are speaking of. My condolences go out to him, his friends and family, and yes, the culprits must pay for their crime, but don't wish hell for them, because you aren't being any better than them.

bobson

Smash Lord
Also you both now technically took bullets for those girls so they owe you something.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
That's pretty bad, and the boys definitely deserve punishment. I would say more but I don't know him that well :c

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Saving a human life is deserving enough, don't you think? They should be happy it wasn't all in vain.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
That's awful.
I hope you and KOTH get better soon, and hopefully they'll get what they deserve.

finalark

SNORLAX
Don't be so malevolent, you all. Two wrongs won't make that right. Of course, what they did was malicious, but these are humans lives we are speaking of. My condolences go out to him, his friends and family, and yes, the culprits must pay for their crime, but don't wish hell for them, because you aren't being any better than them.
I'm a highly vindictive person, and I believe... no, I know that not paying for your crimes is one of the worst sins in existence. I honestly do hope they get Hell, I hope that they receive a punishment that will scar them for the rest of their lives. I hope they never want to sleep at night because of the nightmares. But I'm also a very protective person, I'll go out of the way for people I hardly know if they're good people. I'm sorry, but trying to kill someone in order to mask your own sins deserves immense punishment. As you said, two wrongs to make a right. And while I may be contradicting myself, this also applies to them.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
We may be of different opinion. I don't believe in death penalty, per se, but when someone commits an act of malice, they deserve pain and fear for whatever length of time equates their acts. Secondly, remember that they sexually harassed and then shot someone. Then, remember that they shot someone JUST because of sexual harassment. That was uncalled for.

I'll understand if they're insane or hopeless, but doing it out of ignorance and 'because they can' is wrong. I respect whatever you believe, but I believe in pain. I apologize for being crude. But I'd rather not turn this into a debate. If you have to, bring it to shoutouts or pms.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
That's horrible....

No matter how many times I read or hear stories like this, the effect on me hasn't lessened one bit. ;-;

I wish KOTH a speedy recovery. =)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
We may be of different opinion. I don't believe in death penalty, per se, but when someone commits an act of malice, they deserve pain and fear for whatever length of time equates their acts. Secondly, remember that they sexually harassed and then shot someone. Then, remember that they shot someone JUST because of sexual harassment. That was uncalled for.

I'll understand if they're insane or hopeless, but doing it out of ignorance and 'because they can' is wrong. I respect whatever you believe, but I believe in pain. I apologize for being crude. But I'd rather not turn this into a debate. If you have to, bring it to shoutouts or pms.
I'm a highly vindictive person, and I believe... no, I know that not paying for your crimes is one of the worst sins in existence. I honestly do hope they get Hell, I hope that they receive a punishment that will scar them for the rest of their lives. I hope they never want to sleep at night because of the nightmares. But I'm also a very protective person, I'll go out of the way for people I hardly know if they're good people. I'm sorry, but trying to kill someone in order to mask your own sins deserves immense punishment. As you said, two wrongs to make a right. And while I may be contradicting myself, this also applies to them.
I am not confrontational, so I will leave it at that. But I would like to add that there are many people out there that have redeemed themselves from the many crimes and sins that they have committed. Not everyone can change, but change can happen. That is all.

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
Tell him the AE has total support towards him. :3

Also, I'm pretty sure what those guys did was part of the 7 Deadly Sins Act, so they are definetly going to be punished for awhile. I hope they get what they deserve.

bobson

Smash Lord
Saving a human life is deserving enough, don't you think? They should be happy it wasn't all in vain.
Assuming this was directed toward me, I'm just trying to cynically stir the flow of ideas like usual. He did say they were hot.

finalark

SNORLAX
I am not confrontational, so I will leave it at that. But I would like to add that there are many people out there that have redeemed themselves from the many crimes and sins that they have committed. Not everyone can change, but change can happen. That is all.
Understandable, and very true. I just hate it when wicked people go unpunished. Two wrongs don't make a right, and an unpunished sinner can never change.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
No, no, I believe in rehabilitation. I didn't mean Hell, I meant hell, as in pain, fear, etc... If whatever amount of pain does not absolve them, then they deserve infinite pain.

I needed to post again to say that I am now going to be thinking of Koth for as long as I have to. Because he's in critical condition, I'm a little more concerned now. I'd suggest we all do.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
^ Good to hear. I hope they get what they deserve, and I also hope that your brother's condition gets better soon.

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
Since the media isn't allowed to release the names of children who commit crimes, I'll just ask, how old were they?

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Its like listening to my past...only this is real..and only now seeing this do I really feel bad.

All I can say is those 3 are ****ing cowards, and I hope they get the justice they deserve (and maybe some extra pain as well), Im glad you are ok Koth, and your bro will be in my prayers, and I hope everything turns out ok for your family, you **** well dont deserve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom