• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Koth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amide

Smash Lord
I didn't really know him, but I really have to say pull through. It seems like a noble thing he was trying to do. I don't think there's anyway anyone here can help, unless like, you need money to pay for costs. But for now, please get better Koth!

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Just wondering, where do you guys live? Not trying to sound stalker-ish or anything, I just want to check out your local newspaper's website for any articles that may pop up.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
..Hm. My condolences to you and your brother. :x

Spire

III
BRoomer
Why then would Snucas have been active today at 4:51 PM if he's in critical condition? Also, you, KoolKatKarl, said he's 16, but his profile suggests otherwise - September 4, 1990 (18).

I hate to say it, but I smell bull****.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
If this is what I'm assuming a lot of people are starting to think it is, then I hope the best for you after this is found out.

If not, then once again, get better.

Spire

III
BRoomer
All in all, my sentiments to the probable truth behind the story. But there are some "things" that need to be ironed out for me to fully believe something I read on a forum.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions. They are brothers; they may share the same PC so there is automatic log-ins.

finalark

SNORLAX
In actuality we only have his word for it. For all we know he could be just pulling a particularly cruel joke, he might not even be his brother.

As for the "this is real" side of things, he could have thought that the minimal requirements to join the site was eighteen so he put that as his date of birth (I know I've done that a few times). And KookKatKarl could have logged in on a computer (such as KOTH's laptop) that already had KOTH saved and set for auto log in.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah. I know if I were in his shoes, I would hate to have cynical posters saying that it was all fake. Though it is the internet.

Legretta the Quick

Smash Cadet
Oh my...I'll keep him, you, and your family in my prayers. This shouldntve happened and those people who did this are horrible idiots. You're brother is a brave person for sticking up for his friends and he seems like a pretty great person. Hope you two are gonna feel a-okay soon!

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Oh my...I'll keep him, you, and your family in my prayers. This shouldntve happened and those people who did this are horrible idiots. You're brother is a brave person for sticking up for his friends and he seems like a pretty great person. Hope you two are gonna feel a-okay soon!
Off topic: I love your theme. TotA was a great game.

On-topic: As it was mentoned before, Koth has a great will to live; I can tell from the visitor messages he made. He wants to bring something to the community, but many people assume he's some random noob trying to be everybody's friend for the heck of it. But now it had to come to this, and I bet those people aren't so jumpy now.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Yeah. I know if I were in his shoes, I would hate to have cynical posters saying that it was all fake. Though it is the internet.
I'm not going to argue with you. I'm not cynical, I just hate to believe that this actually happened, trying to dig up any potential evidence that could reveal this to be fraudulent. I've spoken with Snucus many times, and he's a cool guy. I hate to think of this happening to anyone in our community here, even those I do not know.

My deepest condolences to both you, Karl, and Snucas. Hehe, if it weren't for me, he would not sign his post with KOTH as I told him about a dream I once had about a strange man named Koth who lived in my house, who happened to match the acronym of his name. Anyone else have any memorable stories about the guy?

ndayday

BRoomer
Anyone else have any memorable stories about the guy?
I remember reading that post of yours, Spire.

He said my sprites were nice. I don't talk to him, but I think he is a pretty cool guy. He is constantly trying to help everyone, and that is really a great quality to have. He does seem to try a little too hard though, but I'm sure it is all in good intentions.

To me, he's one of those guys you see around the site a lot that you wish you could talk to or whatever. Ha.

D

Deleted member

Wow. Unbelievable that anyone would attempt to take a life. Do they not realize the pain and suffering people have to go through because your finger moved back an inch?

Best regards to your brother, pray to whatever deity tonight that KOTH's okay.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Wow. Unbelievable that anyone would attempt to take a life. Do they not realize the pain and suffering people have to go through because your finger moved back an inch?
People can make up excuses in their head, or they can go the funner route like me and be a total nihilist. There's a certain level of desensitization that probably go's back really far though in order for someone to shoot someone because he was standing up for innocents AND THEN LAUGH ABOUT IT.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Wow, that sucks. Some people really are just scum. That's a hard lesson to learn.

Whatever is going to happen will happen, but in the meantime, I'll keep him in my prayers.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Hey K.K.K., just wanted to let you know that there's some random Sonic fan out there praying for the two of you to recover. D:

I really hope that there's still some justice in the justice system and they get what they deserve.

Such a horrible thing to happen, but at least, once this is over there'll be three less *******s to worry about at school. To actually shoot two kids and run away laughing, not just do it, but to laugh, that's a scary thing indeed. You two are very fortunate that they were too stupid to make sure you weren't getting up. I'm sure you and your brother will come out of this fine. The bullet didn't actually hit the lungs so that's a super plus right there if no organs were damaged.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
**** this is horrible
Say Hi for me if you can and that he must get better soon
This isnt what i expected to happen when i read that thread of KOTH
mostly when people stand with a gun their bluffing but these guys need to be locked up!

How do kids get guns anyway this is a perfect example from how ****ed up the system is

KoolKatKarl

Smash Apprentice
Waiting for the 24th when my brother comes home.
Why then would Snucas have been active today at 4:51 PM if he's in critical condition? Also, you, KoolKatKarl, said he's 16, but his profile suggests otherwise - September 4, 1990 (18).

I hate to say it, but I smell bull****.
I had to log out, it felt to weird using his account.
He doesn't really give out his real age to people, but I didn't consider that an issue, he is 16, not 18.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Wow, thisis horribe, **** bastered kids thnking their hot $hit.

Hope you two recover fully, may the police catch thoese little........

ndayday

BRoomer
Any update on he is doing? I couldn't stop thinking about this today. :(

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Holy ****, should've figured that you live somewhere that has an easy access to firearms.

I'm really sorry for you and your brother, those sons of *****es should get shot for it, ****ing *******. But I don't get why he told 'em straight out about it, we told him to make sure they wouldn't know he ratted 'em. Crap, dammit. I'm so pissed... urgh. If I were near, I'd kill 'em.

I live in Canada, precisely in the province of Quebec... so if you have a weapon, it's mostly clubs and jacks.
If I knew, dammit dammit. I feel responsible. I was one 'em who told him to do so.

No, no, I believe in rehabilitation. I didn't mean Hell, I meant hell, as in pain, fear, etc... If whatever amount of pain does not absolve them, then they deserve infinite pain.

I needed to post again to say that I am now going to be thinking of Koth for as long as I have to. Because he's in critical condition, I'm a little more concerned now. I'd suggest we all do.

I believe in rehabilitation too, but they clearly don't have mental problems. They're just ****ing *******s. Should've known. Urgh..I feel so guilty.

I stayed in the hospital today. The surgery is done and it went pretty well. He is still on a "breather" if you will. He is still kind of loopy from the whole thing, but the Dr. said that he will be home and well by the end of the month :)
I'm glad he's okay though... :urg:. I can't be happy though, he got shot. Because of idiots like me who told him to go ahead. **** ****. Both of you, buy a gun each. I'm serious. They might come back...

EDIT: I figured he'd be 16...

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
I feel so bad that this happened to you guys. I hope you recover soon.

Jam, make this blog of the week. It's definitely more important than anything else in user blogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom