• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
Just to clarify, I mean before 6pm. Like 1-6pm for Smash, after that I have plans. And, I told you he'd be a good one.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
who is up for some free for all brawl at dibbz this weekend with items on? i'll bring enough wii-motes for everybody

[edit] Mak is a hoe

http://www.youtube.com/user/SSBBLA

got sum guud matches up dere, i reckon yall shuld check'em out

btw if anyone wants to upload on that account the password is butthole

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Mura, you musta pressed the **** button 100 times. And those jab combos are quick.
Mak, those slow dair to fast dair mindgames were ballin.

Avery

Smash Cadet
Anyone wanna MM at gware? I'll play ANY jiggs matches, and will probably agree to most falco,fox,falcon, or even any of the other high/top tiers aside from peach lol. So just post it up :p.

Edit: If teams happens I will probably need a partner.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
The mother****ing keeper of oaths, mother****er.
quoted for the truth son.

Hey oath, for the record we are all 1000% sarcastic in this thread. You have to be able to distinguish the subtleties. We are also notorious for NOT talking about smash at all... for like pages at a time.

Other things to know:

Butthole = good
******* = bad
Shyguy and Iceman are both OG's (never question them)
You're to new to insult Batto.
Many of us often post while under the influence of some sort of mind altering substance. [check]
This thread was really good before brawl, so if you get bored go read pages from like 3 years ago.

/b/ is still down for everyone else right?

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
It's true, I post drunk like all the time. Sometimes people make fun of me and I lol at their statements when I'm sober. =P But I drink Mike's Hard Lemonade, making me a *****. XP

Also, Ricky B. pretty pro, Cyph's beard is to be respected at all times, and Subai and Lee are just awesome.

And I'm old. D=

-Ran

Smash Master
Other things:

Too Good = Too Good.
Cyphus's Beard = A sentient being sent to us from a higher plane of existence.
Dibbz = The place where most friendlies occur for Louisiana. It's an internet cafe in New Orleans.
Battou = The Universal constant of fail.
Poogas = A secret character that Pierre uses.

Ps: I'm old too. I turn 24 in October.

eet

Smash Ace
Anyone wanna MM at gware? I'll play ANY jiggs matches, and will probably agree to most falco,fox,falcon, or even any of the other high/top tiers aside from peach lol. So just post it up :p.

Edit: If teams happens I will probably need a partner.
Taylor will take any money match you want Avery for any amount of money up to $20. Just ask him.

Taylor says he don't play Brawl cuz "It gay..." (he doesn't like it basically)

I'm bored.. You guys should learn Puzzle League or something..

- Mocha -

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Also, this is what i told my players that didnt like the idea of banning meta

1. I encourage EVERYBODY to pick up metaknight as a 2nd. Use him in friendlies/MMs/crew battles/fests/ect. Practice with each other ALOT so can be slightly prepared for when you go OOS.

2. I will hold "meta legal" events every once in a while. Every 2 HOBOs i will do a "meta legal" HOBO. This is kinda like what i have been doing with "meta ban" events when meta was legal.

3. MAJOR events such as world hobo 2/3/4/5/ect i will allow metaknight

ive also told them i would consider taking votes on redoing the stage system since metaknight makes stage slike luigis mansion un-playable.

Sudai

Stuff here
Top of /a/ said:
IMPORTANT: Apparently the DDoS attack is being caused by a trojan some 4chan users have downloaded. If you've downloaded ANY FILES linked on 4chan, you may have been infected with a virus. Immediately download this tool to remove the trojan [Note: Some virus scanners might detect it as a false positive]: VundoFix by Atribune. Otherwise, all users are encouraged to run a full system scan to ensure their system is clean. The sooner people do this, the sooner /b/ & /r9k/ will return.
For RickyB because I love him.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Where is Dibbz exactly?
It's in Metarie Louisiana, a little ways from New Orleans. It's down Veterans Blvd. I've been there once. It was fun.

More specifically, it's a GameLan where you go in and play games fro x amount of time for x amount of dollars.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Taylor will take any money match you want Avery for any amount of money up to $20. Just ask him.

Taylor says he don't play Brawl cuz "It gay..." (he doesn't like it basically)

I'm bored.. You guys should learn Puzzle League or something..

- Mocha -
I play puzzle league

Redson

Smash Journeyman
****ing hormones. It would be so much easier to live without them.

I'm hyped for LasT. Anyone else? Because I'm not talking about the Melee tournament as I can't play Melee worth **** and crackers. So who else is hyped for LasT?

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Nick and Ran are both right.

- for the record Mikes Hard Lemonade is my favorite malt liquor
I love you. Smash fest at my place will have such drinks. =3

My butthole started bleeding due to all the truths.

Oh, another truth, Sudai has two buttholes. Truefact.
I love you. =3 But you know that. XP

Dibbz is on Vets and is pretty awesome.

Vaughn, I'll play puzzle league with you, but I'm rather shoddy at it... I know some people though who are ****ed amazing at the game. They froze up my super nintendo at Late Night. >=( Lol.

Makavelisav

Smash Rookie
Mura's comp died yesterday, so he will not be posting too much.
Also, whats with all the Batto hate? Is this the game Batto who uses Marth who I brawled with a few times at Dibbz?

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Mura's comp died yesterday, so he will not be posting too much.
Also, whats with all the Batto hate? Is this the game Batto who uses Marth who I brawled with a few times at Dibbz?
Probably, who did you use? Also, the hate is pretty much just a joke.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I don't remember playing you... but I can't remember what I ate for breakfast. Anyways, who's going to gameware?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
It's in Metarie Louisiana, a little ways from New Orleans. It's down Veterans Blvd. I've been there once. It was fun.

More specifically, it's a GameLan where you go in and play games fro x amount of time for x amount of dollars.
Sweet. Might have to come down sometime.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
I don't remember playing you... but I can't remember what I ate for breakfast. Anyways, who's going to gameware?
I think you ate cereal, and everyone will be at gameware, but not really everybody, just people that don't like you.

Hyro

Smash Lord
I'll be bringing brawl to the melee tourney this friday with me tv. I'm only entering to up the pot (and so I can rest some noobs), I'ma be hanging out at the brawl TV all night for friendlies.

Noooo xyro, I thought you were supposed to be the big banner activist guy...once he gets banned, your still gonna host tournies where he's legal??? :(

In other news, Katie wants me.

Top Bottom