• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sir 0rion's sketchbook, Part 1 (Yes, I do requests.) 56k warning

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Alrighty! Three finished drawings today! Let's do this thing! :bee:

I've got a pretty nifty idea: A Gilduck levitating in midair via Psychic powers with water being encircled around her due to Psychic.
Well, you saw the sketch. Here's the finished picture:

There was a LOT of blue in this picture, which made it a challenge to mix things up a little. I had fun working out the various hues, though.

Hmmm, I want to see you draw my yoshi character in your style. I like the way you draw Yoshi! ^^

Here's my chacracter reference: http://yoshi.2yr.net/gallery/v/fire_emblem_yoshi/new+signature.jpg.html

Oh yeah, and he likes shovels.
http://yoshi.2yr.net/gallery/v/fire_emblem_yoshi/METEOR+DRIVE_.jpg.html
I really enjoyed working on this one. A way to catch my interest is to request things like this. I guessed that you wanted a yellow Yoshi, and made a judgment call on the shirt color. Hope it works for you!

And the original sketch:

WARNING! REQUEST APPROACHING:

Can you draw Little Mac VS. Rocky Balboa in a boxing match? If so, thanks.
Like with the Jak/Gordon Freeman picture, it was really hard to picture a cartoonish character fighting a realistic one, but I like how it turned out. You'll notice that Rocky is wearing shorts similar to those worn by Apollo Creed, and Little Mac is wearing his WVBA World Championship Bout colors (or a fair approximation thereof).

The title begs a definite question, though.

And the original sketch.

Sorry for the delay, you guys. And for those still waiting (generally the more difficult requests), please continue to bear with me.

Also, if I can figure out how to make decent panels using Gimp, there WILL be some more Timmy very soon, so keep an eye out for that as well. :)

Edit: Oh, and here's the egg.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Cool, I like it.

And the Apollo Creed shorts were a really nice touch.
You'll also notice that Rocky is winding up to throw a punch with his left hand, being a southpaw. I know my Rocky films. :bee:

Also, I made myself a little something special... a new avatar. Here's the full color image!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I got another request. Back when Brawl first came out and I started PT, for some reason, I would be the "master of disaster" (lol rocky reference) with a cracker launcher with, can you believe it, Squirtle.

Think you can make a Squirtle with a cracker launcher, making him looking cute and innocent but in reality he's owning everyone/thing around him?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Well, at the urging of quite a few people (surprisingly), I finally did it. I officially have a DeviantArt gallery. I'm not going to upload everything on there, but it's a nice place to put some of my better stuff, in my opinion.

Feel free to drop in and comment! :bee:

http://sir0rion.deviantart.com/

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
So, I did a little something for myself again. This time a 4-part TF TG storyline. I love these pictures already.

You can see the full "story" for this character here: sir0rion.deviantart.com. If this isn't your bag, sorry. But this was my treat for me, to make up for the lousy couple of months I've had. :p

Top Bottom