• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Somebody is supposed to be workin for me this day so I think i'll make it to this. Anyone need a teammate?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i dont have a laptop to bring

but i can record replays on my wii that has infinite replay and upload them on youtube later. i just cant do a stream cause no laptop

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
i dont have a laptop to bring

but i can record replays on my wii that has infinite replay and upload them on youtube later. i just cant do a stream cause no laptop
But I dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

Except that I lost my laptop charger...so I only have 2 hours and 45 mins of recording =P. and will NOT be used for live stream purposes.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Danny i have purple thuinder which btw is the best controller ive ever put my hands on.
Actually i think its could be my first controller i lost or an exact replica because It felt EXTREMELY FAMILIAR
I rarely mess up with it

Anyway Ill be at this

Top Bottom