• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Danny i have purple thuinder which btw is the best controller ive ever put my hands on.
Actually i think its could be my first controller i lost or an exact replica because It felt EXTREMELY FAMILIAR
I rarely mess up with it

Anyway Ill be at this
yeah mang that thunder be purple

real job<smash
lol truth

cool, this is looking extra decent

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
A JOB? in FLORIDA? He'll probaly still come. ;[

If I can get a job, get a day of training, and then the assignment got cancelled, in PA... He'll be there. :]

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
thank u for not allowing honey roasted to gay me with japes xD

hope the parents let halberd go
yeah...cuz i need japes i place horrible without japes, oh wait japes just got here and most players ban it, please stop mampam, you counterpicked marth who can't get chaingrabbed spike and snake doesn't suck thier either unless falco decides to run away which i wouldn't have done, cuz i don't run and camp like other falcos bro lol

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
thank u for not allowing honey roasted to gay me with japes xD

hope the parents let halberd go
yeah...cuz i need japes, i place horrible without japes, most players ban it, please stop mampam, you counterpicked marth who can't get chaingrabbed spike (who can in fact chaingrab spike falco into the water there) and snake doesn't suck thier either unless falco decides to run away which i wouldn't have done, cuz i don't run and camp like other falcos bro lol hopefully you'll get your chance for redemption when there is no japes, i'd say we need to ban both rainbow and japes not just japes cuz both of those stages are dumb as hell

OverLade

Smash Hero
yeah...cuz i need japes i place horrible without japes, oh wait japes just got here and most players ban it, please stop mampam, you counterpicked marth who can't get chaingrabbed spike and snake doesn't suck thier either unless falco decides to run away which i wouldn't have done, cuz i don't run and camp like other falcos bro lol
HRNUT, don't pretend that you dont camp like EVERY GOOD FALCO SHOULD. There's nothing to be ashamed of, it's brawl. Your Falco plays campy and smart, which is the way the current metagame is. You're pretending you're in some category of legitness that the rest of the top players in FL arent. You definetly took your sweet time camping me on Japes, and if you hadn't no doubt you would've gotten *****.

I dont see why you suddenly even care if you play gay. We all got over that back in 08. It didnt take me many tourneys to realize that you should take advantage of your character...even when I dont use MK obviously.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
HRNUT, don't pretend that you dont camp like EVERY GOOD FALCO SHOULD. There's nothing to be ashamed of, it's brawl. Your Falco plays campy and smart, which is the way the current metagame is. You're pretending you're in some category of legitness that the rest of the top players in FL arent. You definetly took your sweet time camping me on Japes, and if you hadn't no doubt you would've gotten *****.

I dont see why you suddenly even care if you play gay. We all got over that back in 08. It didnt take me many tourneys to realize that you should take advantage of your character...even when I dont use MK obviously.
You're right bro, i'm done with the entire thing, when i said that i don't camp i meant not as hard but i do still do it, If i haven't said it bro Congratulations on your win, i've been johning so hard i don't even think i've given you your respect, Good stuff bro and to you and mampam i agree japes is gay and i want to get that and rainbow banned asap cuz i waste my ban there too much cuz everyone secondaries mk or someone else who ***** there, so I apologize for being a d!ck and i hope to have better less gay sets between us in the future with no suicides or gay stages, Thanks for the matches bro GG :)

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
I need a good partner for this.

Raz is working, and Polmex can't come anymore.

HRNut where you at?

If I can't get a decent teamate I probably won't go..... Might just go home for the weekend

OverLade

Smash Hero
not to the extent the other good falcos do,
I've only used Falco in tournament once. I dont know how gay I would play or how I would do, but I think it's safe to say that camping is necessary to use falco.

I dont claim that my Falco is as good as SK92/DEHF/Kismet but my falco is **** good enough for me to see when someones doing it right.

And I have mad respect for your falco, I was honestly expecting it to be easier as he's one of your newer characters. I respect anyone who can show off any character and still do well, and eventually I hope to be respected for the same reason.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
falco shouldnt be used for camping but to eliminate options. falco in brawl is liek melee falco shodl be used agro..... think about it he has lasers lol

Top Bottom