• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splice

Smash Hero
Americas stage list seems better to me. Just ban everything that they give you a choice of banning.
Having all the cp's as "almost neutrals" highlights the high tiers skills too much, as far as i can see.

just ban the 3 stages D0N mentioned and Norfair too IMO

_X_

Smash Lord
Shout Outs For Stigma B 22nd November

With that ends the 2009 season for Stigma Brawl. We had ups, epic amounts of interstaters, we had downs, Atilla = Japan Chris = QLD :(. Some of us had babies (<3 Soxx & Jei) and some of us did not have any babies at all (iceK 'cause he aint gettin' any).

The seasons brought us a pleathora of new tallent while it polished rising stars from Cao's 2008 Brawl Ranbats. We had the (almost) unstoppable Team 7 and the crazy fourteen year old genius.
And OMFG we even had T-SHIRTS (<3 Vermy), TAKE THAT OTHER PARTS OF AUSTRALIA!!

Jei and I have learned a lot this season and next year will be bigger and better than ever, with the kicker in 2010 that would go 5 rounds with Rocky itself.​

My Opponents

Afropony - Your 'Knight is looking tight, messin' kids up hard core. Good matches in Teams.

Ledge - You just keep getting better and better. Watching you Vs Chris at Rocky was a scary thing for the rest of us man and a big wake-up-call to your improvements.

D0n - I hardly spoke to you at Rocky but I'm glad I had a chance on Sunday. You're DK is crazy and your Fox is amazingly tight. Would love to play again, god I fail at Fox dittos.

Splice - Did you end up killing Joey? You're amazing! NO METAKNIGHT EVAR!! Good job on teams man, you and D0n were wrecking kids.

TeDeth - Bro your still aced me AGAIN. We really need to play some friendlies so I had take a game off you. I don't feel so but now that you won I guess... Enjoy the monies and GJ winning the last Stigma of the year...
Out of state B astards...

Ugly - The Dtrain!! Good to see someone else playing the King. Poor Ganon... Thanks for all your help during the year, we really appreciate it.

Rhys - GG's dude, but Bowser Fox doesn't seem to be very fair...

Nicks - Lawl at pools, we hacked the system >_> You still railed me anyway :(

Toby - Wow, epic PT. I seriously count not touch your 'Zard and I have no idea why. I was all like d-air and you were all like "??? okay, u-tilt" and I was like "WTFLOL". You should have banned GGs.

People that <3

Cao: Remember like March 2008 when no one was epicly cheap yet? Don't be sad, you <3 smash brahs.

Jei - Always <3

Tibs: You're not suppose to lose. </3. You were stompin' in Crews, even though you didn't do much, it looked good >_> GG second and your epic $40. Don't spend it ALL on the candys now, you hear?

iceK - You should prolly be in the Power Rankings but you need to win moar. Then again, so do I. Epicly. Next season bro >_>

Devil - You're too high in the power ranking. You're no good. Wolf is silly. You're silly. GG on 9th? (maybe) I guess you're okay....

JJJJ - <3

Vermy - Also <3 and thanks for everything during the year, really you make every Stigma moar win.

Atilla - Bro you didn't even win like you were mean to. Bro, you didn't even win Teams like you were meant to. Come on Japan, you've been trained in epic ways, be moar epic. GG though, you're amazing.
ATILLA IS - THE SMASHIN' ASSASSIN

B-Mac: Thanks for coming Bryan!!!!!!

Luke Atyeo: BRO-FIST EXPLOSION > HIGH FIVE!!

Shaya - Thanks for your help bro, pools makes the brains hurted. You're pretty good at this game maybe you should win in Melbourne sometime.

D00kar - You get moar amazing each and every time I see you <3

Conndogg - You're the mann.

Dean - You're **** in' crazy good man, srsly.

Earl - WTF win again already, Jesus.

MM - WTF! I had a chat with Jei about how I've never seen you play, and then Crews VS Cao happened. Oh lordy.

Leisha - Thanks for the foods <3 And go easy on the caressing of strange objects... It was creppin' me out >_> ; ) But srsly, thanks and you're pretty good at this game too. Tell Kurt to come <3

Atlas - Hi ... >_>

Pally - Always fun to see you man, you're a funny guy.

On behalf of Jei and myself, big thanks to everyone that helped us out and everyone that came. You guys seriously make all of this happen. We just try to make it happen on time.

<3

Splice

Smash Hero
!!SHOUTOUTS!!

ooh where to start...

D0N : :bee: It was amazing that we found team harmony so quickly. The first game we had none, the second I was getting in the way less, the third you werent killing me at all or dying when it was avoidable and then I started getting good with the turtle and then we just tanked doubles. The Walls of Elysium were just another brick in our much larger wall, of ****, which went on to also destroy Team 7. Your matches against Attila were great to watch, on the last match I ended up cheering for you (it just seemed like you were so far behind) and then you actually pulled through with all the grenades, that was just amazing. Very glad to meet you, Vs. you and to team with you, I feel privileged. :)
Afro : Thanks for housing me as always :) I think you did ok in singles, sorry but i hate helping people at all singles, especially when both of the people playing are awesome. Too bad D0N had a pro Fox anyway.
Ted : I know you were dissapointed and unimpressed with our previous sets. That was the first set I've had against you when I wasn't playing horribly, so I'm glad I've got that out of the way, now you know I'm not horrible at this game.
Toby : So It's True! YOU ARE AWESOME!!! My one regret is not spending enough time hanging out with you. Where does the time go?
Meteor : Pity you got MU *****. Sonic doesn't really cover up MU's for Ness that well lol. You should have used Snake against me, But i did enjoy attempting to run out the timer on Luigis :) Thanks for the friendlies, can remember if we had more than one lol
Leisha : Woo made it through pools! Congratz, I hope i helped you when you were playing Icek :p
Ledge : Dekar again, too bad. He's actually pro though, what can you do? Nice work in singles timing out connor, I nearly did it to you on Mansion too which was fun. Lol at the TV black out for 3 seconds. Bad luck on 17th, It's going to be fun when you just play properly all day for one day and come 4th or something and everyone will be like "He's not just good, he's amazing :O"
Luke : Starcraft banter is always fun! No friendlies this time, oh well. :ohwell: When you gave me the commentary chair, I didnt end up having anything to say anyway lol
Dekar : Pro G-Dubs, I wish I was that good at this game :( Thanks for pro-ing up my GC controller with Melee skills.
Earl : Not really good games, but thanks for giving me a good reason to use MK heh. Will be fun. Now that you know the GaW MU, i think it'll take til about May next year before I start beating you again lol :p oh and, No-one thinks your cool just coz you know my CP's vs you ;) :p
Dean : I'm impressed! You played very well in our set, you have improved the most in melb! Very hard to approach you, I would have lost with my playstyle from previous stigmas.
Haydino : Rawr at GaW dittos. They sure do make me rage, Campy MK treatment for you in the future!
Vermy : Not much talkin', but thats ok. Tunes as always deserve thanks, I also appreciate how you made Schism play in my matches vs. Ledge ^_^ Sorry for helping Leisha out, although I didn't actually do anything except remind of ROBs moveset lol
Cao : Wubs just for being there :bee::bee::bee:
Toshi : N'aww you all ended up playing Melee anyway.
Paladin : It was nice to talk to you quite often, I hope you did well in tourney. Sorry about just walking away and hardly even answering questions at the end of the tourney, I suddenly got incredibly drowsy and just wanted to not have to use brain power lol.
Joey Joey Joe Joe : LOL. Your my best friend. sorry but X gave me peer pressure, and then your arm got hurted, and then X threw me at you, and then I got hurted, and I decide we blame everything on X and leave it at that. I can't believe you wanted to leave, and then stayed, and then wouldn't go home. If it wasn't for me and your wise older brother, your mother would have gotten very angry with you xD . Why did you bring up the jawline thing, that was ********. Also you say creepy things sometimes :((
X : It's all your fault, you monster!!
Jei : Thanks for the pillow ^_^
Jei and X : Thanks for hosting this years season of Brawl tournies in Melbourne! They have been great, thanks for giving me something to invest my spare time into :)
looking forward to next year =D
SHOUTOUTS, FOR EVENTS???

Low Tier : Yes, go my campy jiggs! I took a game off toby OMG. I think 7th with like 1 week and a half of practice on wifi is decent, especially with Sydney and their top low tier players in attendance. I didn't like Vs. ing Shaya though, the way he talks to me before and during a match just makes me want to go and actually enjoy myself somewhere else.
Doubles : Dair on Green Greens KOing D0N and myself at low %'s was lol. I was really worried vsing Jei and Dekar, but after that, i was playing fine, and all was well. I had the best fun, thanks for the experience D0N! Not much more to say except PURE AWESOMENESS
Pools : No thanks.
Singles : Played well against Tedeth, Didn't pressure Meteor enough, Pulled some crazy **** to beat Dean first match and then got it together again, and then sorta choked vs Earl, shouldve won on Halberd IMO. If things go the way they seem to be, GaW won't have enough(any?) good CP's for the difficult MU's, and so when the stage list changes I will be changing to MK for a few MU's as I do enjoy the character and otherwise I will have to start being not just equal, but noticeabley large amounts better than Tibs and Earl to win anything. Snake is still easy with G-Dubs though, I've still never had a problem. 9th is a fitting placing for my last tourney as a GaW-only main, :p, although I guess I'll still be using him (hi jei!)
Crews : I would have been happy if I didnt let Shaya live at that one point, however I still don't think Shaya himself actually played very well at least MU wise. I don't understand what happens in crews but I don't think your supposed to camp and so I didn't. I don't know what happened, but if we got Sydney down to their last player, then I'd consider that a win, since the starting thing was the worst possible result. If there is a lesson to be learnt, Jei, it's that GaW isn't as good as you think he is and you should always send an MK player out first in crews.
:p

Dekar289

Smash Hero
the lesson is cao doesn't even play brawl let alone has he ever played a brawl ness

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i suggest japan's stage list.

neutrals:
final destination
smashville
battlefield

cp's:
yoshi's island
halberd
lylat cruise
That's even better than Rocky. I'm going to use this from now on.

The only thing making me want to play Brawl at this point is the Baranyays. Too much wubs for you guys <3

Oh wait, Brawl Teams and Crews is legit. Singles ain't.

TIME FOR A DONT COME 2

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I'll post results tonight along with my shoutouts. Thanks everyone for coming, it ran way past it's schedule but I couldn't care less, it was a fun tournament. <3

edit: Japanese list looks very good. Like, very good. Very smart.

Splice

Smash Hero
i didn't even have to play in crews :)
Oh, well, good job then. I'm pretty sure i said to someone you wouldnt have to play, before i left, too. Keep up the good work, Toby! :)

lol @ the new list. It's definitely more legit, and it also re-inforces the importance of tiers (a good thing), but It takes a bit of fun out of it for me. And I just got so good on Distant Planet, too... :p

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
just arrived back in japan... man overseas flights are gay...

anyway, i think that halberd might be replaced with either delphino/castle siege in the *** list, ill have to check. either way, i think its a definate improvement.

@cao: epic wubz. see to tomorrow!

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
Wasn't as fun as the first time I went to a Tourney, probably because I didn't get as many friendlies in e.e
Still though, heaps and heaps of fun.

Hope to come next time, whenever that may be.

tibs7

Smash Champion
not many have done shoutouts so here are mine

attila: losing game 1 lost you the set nooby, i wasnt playing that well that morning against anyone really but meh gj and gl in japan you'll need it since you arent very good :p

teddy: tbh i hated your wario but i know its played best like that so i accepted it. turning point was definately the grab you landed when i hit you with a dsmash at the same time, it pee'd me off and just couldnt get it back together. i felt like i couldnt do anything on yoshis and it was even worse on bf =(. guess im not used to the gayness of wario's these daysss gj and will see at squat my good friend

shaya: not gonna lie, was very satisfying taking you down after the trashtalking that was being said =) get ***** son get *****. thanks for coming over was kinda a good sesh had some lolz with duelist thats for sure, you're a good guy and ill see you at squat to.

toby: as splice said you are as cool as everyone said, lived up to the hype imo. ehehe. shouldve stuck with the PT and then smash'd em up with squirtle squirt, i know your disappointed with your placing but you i hope you still had fun down here and i look forward to seeing and playing you again.

Luke: i know it was your idea to do that bad combo in my face. i like actually raged inside :@, never again luke NEVER AGAIN! you guys had us in teams i dont know what happened. you probs wouldve done better than us in the finals 'cause you actually know how to use snake in doubles unlike attila. love you long time you know it bai.

DON: mannn i cant believe your leaving us, you fitted so well into our community so quickly and you are just a **** player. so impressed with DK i love it even though it gimped me like 3 or 4 times in doubles >_>....gratz on doubles ive added you on fb so all is good. ill give you pics when i can be bothered. thanks for coming down and i hope i see you in the future

Dekar: your just pure **** son i wubs you muchly always and forever btw melee at bryans today was **** falcon knee what?

caotic: haha best tibs inpersonator imo, you know me inside out and it makes me lol =) not seeing you at brawl events will make me sadface like this :( and then everyone else will be like this :( and yeah i hope you do end up coming to 'em next year. i think you would be good with marth since marths need to be really smart to do well as well the obvious spacing game which i know you can do if you want to. Much wubs always caos <3

Jei and X: thanks for the year ladies, running these monthlies has put a smile on everyones face and its a massive task to organise all this shiz every month so everyone is greatful for this =) you guys are both **** and i hope to see you next year still in the brawl scene.

Vermy: mad tuneskis bro it put a smile on my dile (ill see you in a little while goodbye for today we'll see you again) made brawl me fun to play with caos. i actually like didnt see you play at all apart from doubles but like doubles doesnt really count. Thanks for bringing all those prizes i <3 the diddy so much its so cuted much wubs for widdle diddy.

Splice: ***** in teams, so much better so quickly, i wouldnt be surprised if you are the best b next year too smart for everyone here.stupid gnw dthrow is the scariest thing in teams =( ughh either get a dsmash from gnw or dk which is worse :(...

Aled: my welsh friend (not really) you did so well in crews you actually listened to me which was good ehehe. your mk is **** just sometimes does random sideB and downB wtf? anyway good to see you and ill see you this wke.

Bwyan: you came for teams and missed out on them -_____________-, aw well was good seeing you like always invite amy next time will be great funz and madeline if yoou really want to ahaha :p. ill see you probs like in 2 days.

Earl: our set was ok i guess, brought the **** on brinstar which wasnt to good =(, im always scared versing your mk though, even a stock down its able to do anything it wishes
GG my friend will see you tomoz. oh and i hope you get in to uni mwa

Tibs: l2angermanagement and you might win loser. ehehe.

hopes i didnt miss anyone GG's for the year for good friends wubs you all always
hopefully see you all on saturday.

ViVa

Smash Ace
Shoutouts :upsidedown:

That guy who I played mario dittos with: GGs, good to see more people playing mario :)

Dean: Holy ****, your ganon was scary. I kept letting my guard down when I had the lead and you stomped me for it :chuckle: GGs

Tedeth: GGs in low tier, Ness wasn't a good choice huh? ;)

Jei: That last match we had was THE MOST ****ING CLOSE AND INTENSE AND EPIC match I have ever played, GGs :bee:

Ricky: Yay, we finally got to play some matches :bee: GGs your Ness is awesome. Gayfino plaza was gay :(, But thats what I got for being gay and choosing cruise :laugh:

Toby: What an awesome guy! You freaking ***** me in that 2nd game :urg: Amazing PT

iceK: We teamed a lot this year didn't we? :chuckle: Sorry I kept letting the team down all the time. :(

Leisha: You crazy psycho you <3, It's so awesome hanging out with you, you're so lol. Getting nandos was epic win, especially when you raged at random things in the car "**** you, you ****ing **** jaywalker!" "Hurry the **** up you ****ing traffic lights!" XD Getting foods with bryan was fun too :) And when I was leaving you wanted a hug, N'awwww :p

Shaya: Of all the people I could have gotten first round, I had to get you. :( ****, just ****. If we ever play again, I'll try not to get three stocked. :chuckle: GGs.

D0N: After the **** tsunami Shaya, I thought my next opponent would be easier, then Jei told me it was either you or tibs. WTF :( Hardest singles bracket ever. GGs, I wish I knew about that **** wall infinite > Dsmash on the boat on cruise. That was devastating and hilarious :laugh:. It was cool talking to you and I'm going to miss your awesomeness :urg: Say hi to famous for me lol ;)

BRYAAAAAAAN: lol @ you offering to drive when you didn't even have your car XD

DS: Thanks for driving me and leisha to nandos, the car ride was epic win <3. GGs in pools too.

My pool: GGs to all of you :)

Vermy: WHY WOULDN'T YOU LET ME HAVE THE MARIO PLUSHIE?! :mad: XD All that stuff you brought was epic win. The SMB3 watch was so sexy <3 Duelist pro was epic too. :)

Duelist pro gang: Holy **** that was fun, lol @ me failing on my first try XD

Jei and X: Thanks for organizing all of these tourneys guys! You did an amazing job and I'm looking forward to next year's season :bee:

If I forgot you, I'm sorry
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The tourney was awesome and overall I'm happy with how I went. :)

D0N

Smash Ace
Shoutouts... some are kinda generic... another shoutout when I get home in America about my experience maybe.

Attila – Teams was too much fun. I don’t think I’ve ever had such a set. I still remember that ridiculous tech you made, I didn’t know how to react to that. Then our singles matches came up and I felt like playing really aggressive for some more fun (note my battle field SD lol), but I picked japes on the final match. I was trying to stay away from stages like that and thought pretty hard before picking it, especially after you said you don’t like dodgy stages on your counterpick. I think I picked it because if I didn’t that would be like me sandbagging and I didn’t want to do that. I still kinda thought “this is kind of a letdown” afterwards and kinda was hoping to lose for some reason, so I didn’t camp when I could have until Shaya talked some sense into me. Long story short, believe me when I say I know how you feel about camping and I play more so for the community than the game itself (though the game has its moments). I quit at one point and came back because smash tournies are just fun places to be and I met some great people along the way. Ggs, hope we play again sometime.

Splice – I didn’t sandbag in any of our friendlies this time... intentionally lol. It took me awhile to warm up so only like the first 2 games, but you still beat me when I tried in some of the matches later (I didn’t keep score). Your great to work with in teams, I enjoyed our matches. Playing against double MK on Luigi’s was lol, I couldn’t be aggressive but it was fun having a strategist so I didn’t mind. At times when we were playing grand finals I felt like I couldn’t keep up and I couldn’t let you down, so i’m glad I didn’t. It was the most fun i’ve ever had with doubles.

Shaya – That first match was so bad, I don’t remember anything about it except your stupid mistake and my SD. I don’t know what is with my SD’s, maybe since I don’t play as often as I’d like I forget little things like jumping and not airdodging instead. Second match was good though, down to the last hit as always. Except I hit you this time lol. It’s always a fun fight. Don’t mind Kadaj if he says something, he’s just happy I didn’t lose lol. Thanks for trying to give advice a few matches.

Ted – Always a pleasure :). Good job doing what I couldn’t in singles.

Tibs – I just can’t take your diddy with DK. Bananas have been killing me since my first tourney where my DK got 3 stocked by them in with enough time to record it lol. I didn’t even have any confidence playing you lol, I was just like “well, time to work through loser’s bracket.” I think I did worse than last time, I kept getting hit by the dash attack spike thing even though I knew it was coming. I got hit with that at my first tourney too and usually look out for it and DI away. I can’t even use fox because of the stupid rat you have in your back pocket. I should have used Zelda but it never came to mind. Probly would have lost anyway, ggs. You’re scary by yourself in teams. Nevermind that, you’re just scary lol.

Viva – Mario mains are always cool. Glad you made it out of pools, but your bracket did suck lol. My goal when playing Mario is to not get capped, if I do I feel like I lost 2 stocks. Thats how much I look out for it lol. That rainbow cruise match was pretty terrible.

Jei – I hate your pit lol. It’s okay though, I know someone I can work on the match up with when I go home. Hope you have a happy family, you seem deserving of one.

Siyro – Fox dittos were fun. Good thing I played them with you cuz I had to use him in tourney. You use b-air better than me, so I learned something from all the believe it or not lol.

X – From what I watched and our matches, your fox is pretty good. Pretty funny guy too.
Devil – Blame Ted lol

Condog/Delirium – Thanks for the housing and hospitality. I wish I could have shown you more DK but I feel like there was nothing more I should have told you yet or it would be too much info at once. If you ever want me to look at a vid or something though let me know. And yea I sandbag in friendlies sometimes, bad habit lol. Your dad seems like he knows a little about everything from the things he told me driving me to the airport lol.

CAO – Nice to see you once more before I go. I’ll keep in touch.

Luke – Battle Stadium don was fun for like 5 minutes lol. Now I can say I played it. Your always a cool guy to be around.

Carl – It was nice meeting you. Get some more tourney experience and i’m sure you’ll start placing well.

Afropony – ggs in tourney and crews.

Ledge – I forgot to play you.

Dekar – Your so anti brawl I didn’t think you really played at all lol. Good stuff in teams. And yea I did sandbag that DK ditto lol, sorry.

Haydino – I was pretty upset when the TV cut of mid tourney match. Well not that much, but it kinda ruined my momentum lol. Turns out you were right about Green Greens as a counterpick.

Paladin – Your marth wasn’t all that bad, ggs. If your ever in VA there’s some good marths that i’m sure would be glad to teach you plenty.

Toby – I didn’t think you were coming, but you came. It made a good start to the tourney. Thanks for grabbing my controller.

Nix – I never got to show you any tricks, but hope you keep playing DK.

Everyone else - ggs

Paladinight

Smash Apprentice
Over there! no, no, the one on the left or is it t
Thanks D0N, but why did you put both my names in different places?

Carl / Paladinight is me :D, but yeah my Marth needs heaps of work, specially at judging spacing and DI, I want to be able to DI right, like you, Shaya and Attila XD.

I sure hope there are a lot that could teach me because Shaya isn't from this area. The only good ones that I've seen are Drix and Dean (cept he doesn't talk much).

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
i can give advice except i'm not much better than you are and my playstyle is horrible and defensive and reactive
shoutouts when i'm not tired and results are up

T.REX

Smash Apprentice
I can teach you some marth stuff paladin.

so yeah i didnt make it to the last stigma : (

there gonna be any events over the summer?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
@d0n: yeah its fine. i been telling people for ages now that japes was gonna bite someone in the *** (although i thought it would be a falco) and now it has. at least this brought gay stages to everyone's attention, and we're changing them for next year. and not just japes, but norfair, green greens and all the other gayness hiding in brawl. and in regards to bf... completely caught me offguard. had no idea what to do against you man. i started to learn the mu on smashville, although you might of had it if it werent for that super aggressive edgeguard. and i had heaps of fun in teams too. its way cooler than singles at least :p look forward to playing you again in the future and have fun back in the land of the usa :)

@ted: bananas are very gay. pick them up and gay him back. works a treat for me. diddy is amazing with them, but everyone else can do something with them too. practice, my friend, practice.

@paladinight: shaya has attila di? when? where?

@dekar: wubz

@tibor: the opposite of wubz. im sure cao can think of a cuted title for it. hubz, maybe?

tibs7

Smash Champion
Honetly Tibs I think summoning banana peels is AT LEAST as gay as anything wario can do.
i guess soooo teeddeetthh
but its a pity they only really affect your ground movement which wario does none of.:(
ill learn it next time i guess ted

D0N

Smash Ace
Sorry Carl, didn't know that was you lol. One of those were meant for whoever the marth I played in pools was, I thought that was Paladin but I guess I was wrong... I try but I'm not that great with names, only faces and remembering matches :ohwell:

So then marth from pools - ggs

Paladinight

Smash Apprentice
Over there! no, no, the one on the left or is it t
@dean: key phrase there = better than you, so yeah i don't care how much your better than me even if its insignificant, i still need advice. Your also way better than me you made it into brackets.

@T.Rex: thanks, but I don't know who you are so lols

@attila: Shaya may not have attila DI but he sure does have a great one, attila DI is awesome though much like D0N 's <3

@D0N: lol okays XD, it's alright your amazing at smash so you can forget names np ;D, was probably Dean though XD.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
t-rex is good, carried me in teams once
dekar's pretty good with marth too
and yeah i played don in pools, i probably should've introduced myself or at least talked a bit more

D0N

Smash Ace
It's not that I don't care to remember names, I just honestly suck at it. Same names stick while others don't. Character flaw I guess lol. I think ive gotten better at it over the years though.

But yea, good stuff Dean.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Results

Low Tier

1/2. Toby (Pokemon Trainer)
1/2. Meteor Master (Ness)
3. Viva (Mario)
4. Shaya (Ike/Ness)
5. Jei (Yoshi)
5. Tibz (Mario)
7. Splice (Jigglypuff)
7. Condog (Lucas)
9. Leisha (Ness/Lucas)
9. Dean (Ganondorf)
9. Tedeth (Ness)
9. Afropony (Mario)
13. Attila (Lucas)
13. CAOTIC (Pokemon Trainer)
13. Vermy (Pokemon Trainer)
13. Edge Games (Ike/Zelda/Lucas)
17. Lycan
17. Ledge (Ike)
17. Atlas (Mario)
17. Mezer (Ness)
17. Atyeo(Link/Mario
17. D0N(Bowser)
17. Toshiba (Jigglypuff)
17. Ahbi (Lucas)
17. Haydino
25. Paladinight(Zelda)
25. U999
25. DanLe
25. Drixon Sypher
25. Timic (Yoshi)
25. Alfa (Bowser)
25. Ugly (Ganondorf)
33. Mfrek
33. Leon

People without a character next to your name: I simply don't know who you played, let me know so I can change it. Also if I got your character wrong.

Doubles

1. Team America (D0N + Splice) [Donkey Kong + Mr. Game & Watch] 10 points
2. Team 7 (Tibz + Attila) [Diddy Kong + Snake] 8 points
3. Elysium (Tedeth + Atyeo) [Wario/Wolf + Snake] 6 points
4. Team Awesome (Earl + Nicks) [Metaknight + Wario/Metaknight] 4 points
5. Buttsecks Parade (Jei + Dekar) [Pit + Mr. Game & Watch] 2 points
5. CAOTIC + Toby (Peach + Pokemon Trainer/Metaknight] 2 points
7. Goblin Warpaint (Afropony + Ledge)
7. Alfa + Haydino
9. Chulerium (Leisha + Condog)
9. Team 9 (Shaya + Meteor Master)
9. Potplant Lobster (Vermy + Ugly)
9. Star Force (Edge Games + Drixon Sypher)
13. Viva + IceK
13. XD (X + Devil)
13. Team Random (Abhi + Paladinight)
13. Llama Farmers (Toshiba + Joey Joey Joe Joe)
17. Zario (Timic + DanLe)
17. Dthrow > UpB (Atlas + Mfrek)
17. Team Anything (Dean + Rhys)
17. Team Pingas (Mezer + Leon)

Pools

Pool 1
1. Shaya 8-0
2. Ledge 5-3
2. Condog 5-3
3. Joey Joey Joe Joe 2-6
4. Cake 0-8

Pool 2
1. Toby 7-1
2. Haydino 5-3
3. Edge Games 4-4
4. Alfa 3-5
5. Lycan 1-7

Pool 3
1. Meteor Master 8-2
2. Viva 7-3
3. Atlas 6-4
4. Drixon Sypher 4-6
5. Paladinight 3-7
6. DanLe 2-8

Pool 4
1. Atyeo 10-0
2. Dekar 7-3
3. Leisha 5-5
4. IceK 4-6
5. Timic 3-7
6. Vermy 1-9

Pool 5
1. D0N 10-0
2. Dean 7-3
2. Devil 7-3
4. Bryan 3-7
4. Mfrek 3-7
5. Mezer 0-10

Pool 6
1. Tedeth 10-0
2. X 7-3
2. Nicks 7-3
3. Ugly 3-7
3. Abhi 3-7
4. U999 0-10

Singles

1. Tedeth [Wario/Wolf] 10 points
2. Tibz [Diddy Kong] 9 points
3. D0N [Donkey Kong/Fox] 8 points
4. Attila [Snake/Ice Climbers] 7 points
5. Earl [Metaknight] 6 points
5. Shaya [Marth] 6 points
7. Afropony [Metaknight/Pit] 4 points
7. Dekar [Mr. Game & Watch/Marth] 4 points
9. Jei [Pit] 2 points
9. Atyeo [Snake] 2 points
9. Splice [Mr. Game & Watch] 2 points
9. Nicks [Wario/Metaknight] 2 points
13. X
13. Toshiba
13. CAOTIC
13. Dean
17. Toby
17. Viva
17. Condog
17. Haydino
17. Leisha
17. Ledge
17. Devil
17. Meteor Master

Crews

VIC

Tibz [Diddy Kong]
CAOTIC [Peach]
Attila [Snake]
Jei [Pit]
Afropony [Metaknight]
Splice [Mr. Game & Watch]

vs

NSW

Tedeth [Wario]
Atyeo [Snake]
Meteor Master [Ness]
D0N [Donkey Kong]
Shaya [Marth]
Toby

Shaya > Splice with 2 stock left
Attila > Shaya with 2 stock left
Tedeth > Attila with 2 stock left
Afropony > Tedeth with 2 stock left
D0N > Afropony with 2 stock left
Jei > D0N with 2 stock left
Meteor Master > Jei with 3 stock left
Meteor Master > CAOTIC with 2 stock left
Tibz > Meteor Master with 2 stock left
Atyeo > Tibz with 1 stock left

NSW win by 4 stock

Awards

Ranbats Champ 2009 - Tibz (Most points overall at the end of 2009)
Doubles Champs 2009 - Team 7 (Most points as a team at the end of 2009)
Most Improved - Ledge + Condog (Most noticable improvement)
Dedicated Underdog - Ugly (Stuck with the lowest character on the tier list for [almost] the entire year)
Tier Wh*re - Earl (Switched mains to the highest character on the tier list)
Roadies - Potplant Lobster (Most equipment provided consistantly)
Character Loyalty - Splice (Never changed characters even through hard MU's)
Smashin' Assassin- Attila (Most Powerful player)

I would of given an award for most points individually in Doubles but that's me so I didn't bother lol.

Notes

* Largest turnout for Low Tier by almost double.
* Due to the large number of entrants in Low Tier, Grand Finals were aborted.
* Tournament wasn't finished until an hour after we were supposed to pack-up.
* Shaya pretty much ran Pools and Singles lawl.
* VIC screwed up in crews :(
* This was D0N's last Australian tournament.
* The Mario plushie was supposed to go to Viva but he had gone before we started handing them out.
* Someone stole the Mario and Luigi money boxes lol.
* My daughter just burped, Daddy is proud.

Splice

Smash Hero
HUZZAH, RESULTS!!!!
You gave the Mario and Luigi money boxes to me and D0N after we won doubles, Jei.

Do we get even more stuff for those other awards? :p

Now if we'd just sent out to Tibs to take Meteor in the first place...

S.D

Smash Master
I didn't know that fatherhood was already upon you Jei!

Super congratulations!!! Would you be proud of me if I told you that I burped too?

On topic: Toby 17th...? Wha...

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
This would probably be Toby's and my own worst placing ever. =/

Oh well, at least we both won low tier.

Shaya + Meteor = horrible.

Ness is done. Expect amazing things to come from characters who can't be released grabbed to death in 2010. :D

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
shouts time mofo's oh and "VIC screwed up in crews " yeah, sure they did...

My nsw bro's

ted: ahh sorry about doubles, my lack of DI let us down... good job on winning singles though, I knew you would after losing doubles. great hanging with you as always.

toby: the best part of the day was thinking man I wish toby came and then walking in and seeing toby at the tourney, and then I came ;) good to see you again, **** outta luck though, we need to practice again and show these new upstarts whats what.

Shaya: 5th? what happened, actually on second thoughts I dont even need to ask, I'm sure you'll tell us all anyways ;) I loved your performance in crews though, good work.

DON: :( I dont know if I'll see you again before you go, but you'll be missed! also great work in doubles you were all over us, I told you you'd just click and start rapeing.

ricky: LOL, you were the crew carrier as usual, usual epic story. anyways I love that sonic and I cant wait to see it **** all over everyone, hopefully I'll see you soon for some symphonia eh?

nsw crew: MORTAL COMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!

Top guns

Tibor: ahh sorry if I took the whole highfive bro fist explosion tm thing too far... I love watching your matches though... and bad luck in crews, I know I only got lucky.
great to see you again. "you probs wouldve done better than us in the finals 'cause you actually know how to use snake in doubles unlike attila." its easy, hold a direction and mash A. the faster you mash the better you'll do.

Attila: dou yatte ikimasu ka. It was great to see you again and hang out, when you get back we'll have to have some tech training, maybe after that I might actually be able to ledge jump (no I am not kidding) anyways enjoy the rest of your time in japan and kouun wo inorimasu!

Splice: your a little too young to be a rapist dont you think? nah man you **** at this game, well dont on winning doubles.

Condog: what up dogs (oh god) thanks heaps for running around after us and housing us and ****, hope we didnt cause too much trouble. your a mad kid to chill with and your kirby is going places, come train with me and ted sometime yeah?

jei: Thanks for running a great tourney and putting so much heart and effort into it <3
I gotta try vsing your yoshi sometime.

cao-sama: <3 <3 <3 seeing you at a tourney always makes my day!

Other Melbourne players

Dean: this was only your second tourney right? you have alot of potential and I can see you going pretty far, keep it up.

vermy: high five!

dekar: best troll ever? (except maybe that sakurai kid) your a mad cool guy to talk to, and your G&W is pretty ****.

Afropony: FUUUU I really though I had you but you turned that set around pretty dam well, good job, you earned that win by playing smart.

leisha: wheres my nando's RAGE!!! you played really well against me, you almost beat me both games, rickys been sharing the secerts of the adaptogens with you hasnt he? oh god... I've seen you with red bull, imagine if we gave you adaptogenic herbs... holy ****.

Paladinight: my fav new smasher that I met, your better then you think you are dude, and those glidetoss setups are ****. also I wasnt holding back against you in those friendlys, you did really well.

earl: those few friendlys we had were probably my favourite matches, but playing mk wears me out. fun though.

ledge: holy **** nades everywhere... cant wait to see your new main in action.

x: <3 that **** is the madnote!

atlas: we are in no way alike whatsoever... I dont even know how you could think that.

anyways, great tourny I had fun, melbourne <3

Slashpockets

Smash Apprentice
In low tier I used Ike, Zelda and Lucas.

My most favourite match that day was against Attila in low tier.
First match was my Ike against his Lucas. Attila throttled me good.
The second match, he went Samus and I thought "Eh, Why not?" and picked Zelda. I lived 'till 170 percent on at least one of my stocks, I think that that's a pretty good achievement. I won with Zelda and I was thinking "I won?"
The third match, I just went Lucas in an effort to confuse him... It worked =D

Yeah but anyway, had awesome time, but no T. Rex... Want to go again sometime, but Saturdays... uhhhh... Bad day for me.
Why is most of it a blur now? Maybe, it's cause I'm more than half asleep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom