• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
Stupid question tiem :psycho:

Is there gonna be any air conditioning ;o?
-Please say yes.

With banned stages, if both players agree on playing on a stage, and they both say it's okay...Can you still play on it even if it's banned?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
You can do anything if both players say its okay.

Finals can be Falcon Dittos on Big Blue, 20 stock with Smashballs on high, if both people want to do it xD

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I doubt they'll be any air conditioning, but don't worry about the heat anyways, its only going to be 21 on Sunday =) With chances of rain. So maybe bring some warm clothes just in case, or a jumper at least.

tourney matches on wario ware anyone? =D lawl

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Anyone in the city, call me to hang out.
Dammit I was in the city like 2 hours ago.

People need to stop spamming. For realsies <3

I hope people like cupcakes, I'm bringing about 70 of them tomorrow. None of those fancy ones like September though.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
mmhm, no idea who you are

crown still on tomorrow night? have to have stuff planned >_>

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I'll be there tomorrow :3 (not that anyone actually knows who I am ._.)

... I dun need to study for exams....
I'm pretty sure ive seen you around on auzzie nintendo? If im right, then you made a good choice to come =) tourneys are fun yaaay. I'm pretty sure scott told me you were a girl too so sweet, moar girlz =D

On another note, Ill be bringing 2 tvs and wiis also, (counting rickys wii)

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Very helpful dekar =P, I'll need a hand with the second tv. Its medium size and weighs rather heavy D=. So if none of you help, ill cry in the venue all day

Lycan_Rawr

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty sure ive seen you around on auzzie nintendo? If im right, then you made a good choice to come =) tourneys are fun yaaay. I'm pretty sure scott told me you were a girl too so sweet, moar girlz =D

On another note, Ill be bringing 2 tvs and wiis also, (counting rickys wii)
Not a girl.

._.

I hang around A-N yeah :3, went to Rocky, and it was awesome, so I figured I'd start attending regularly.

... not a girl

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Oh really? Lawl then I'm gonna smack scott for that when i see him (he told me you were a girl), and i must of missed you at rocky. anyways yeah you should have fun regardless. :3 Sorry for mistaking you >_<

Everyone kill scott for making me look stupids >=o

I think its going to rain tomorrow people so i recommend bringing some warm clothes just in case =)

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yes... Well that's what i remember him telling me, or he might of said someone else and i thought another person. Just mixed up people D; bah. Doesn't really matter, we all make mistakes live with it =P.

Picking up Ricky tonight and coming at 9:30 tomorrow =D

Lycan_Rawr

Smash Cadet
Oh really? Lawl then I'm gonna smack scott for that when i see him (he told me you were a girl), and i must of missed you at rocky. anyways yeah you should have fun regardless. :3 Sorry for mistaking you >_<

Everyone kill scott for making me look stupids >=o

I think its going to rain tomorrow people so i recommend bringing some warm clothes just in case =)
It's fine XD. I'm sure I'll have fun, might even give Low tiers a shot with Ness <3.

earla

Smash Lord
i .. luff's u too lycan. RAWR

whose recording at this that actually puts games up?

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace

yeah i think i remember you from Rocky, i played heaps and heaps of friendlies with you and a friend. i think i was using fox most the time. is that you?

EDIT: yeah im bringing my recording thingy.

Devil.

Smash Journeyman

I may have worn your hat at some stage lol

on the topic of hats im gonna be stealing leisha/Connors pokemon trainer hat so that I can spin it backwards when I start losing, fool prof plan to make it in to the bracket

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
I doubt they'll be any air conditioning, but don't worry about the heat anyways, its only going to be 21 on Sunday =) With chances of rain. So maybe bring some warm clothes just in case, or a jumper at least.

tourney matches on wario ware anyone? =D lawl
My favourite stages are banned ones, so yes please >8D.

I prefer hanenbow though.

earla

Smash Lord
will melee be set up during the pools/ tv's for the top 8 for friendlies?

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
Correct, Tanman will not be attending the Final Stigma.

That means His recording equipment will not be coming, I would bring Mine, which is exactly the Same ( Cause I was actually the one who introduced him to it), but My Laptop Lags and Therefore drops frames where the Videos get to the point of unwatchable.

Dekar289

Smash Hero

That means His recording equipment will not be coming, I would bring Mine, which is exactly the Same ( Cause I was actually the one who introduced him to it), but My Laptop Lags and Therefore drops frames where the Videos get to the point of unwatchable.
surely we can fix my turning down quality settings
just have to be youtube size which is small

Afropony

Smash Lord
Splice post...

Drix i dont know how large it is but if it isn't too much of a burden you should bring it anyway so we can at least attempt to get some vids. dont forgot to bring that USB with the matches from last stigma!

As much as I love earl i don't even really want Atlas to have a casual corner (sorry atlas), with this time frame everything should be devoted to Brawl, seriously... Even with every TV devoted to brawl this is probably going to go overtime.

Abhi and Leish, I'll play you in some broken stages matches! I really want to play some matches on Skyworld, Hanenbow, Green Greens, the Moving Mario Stage and the Mario stage with the turtles that KO in one hit. Especially Skyworld though. We should play some doubles matches on them if we can too!

I know who you are Lycan! ^_^ Ace Lucario!

I hope I can use Jiggs in some serious matches at somestage too.

[/Splice post]

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm not coming to this Stigma sadly. Exam on monday, and I really haven't studied enough for it - and even if I had, getting enough sleep after Stigma would be kind of impossible due to the long drive home. That, and I REALLY haven't played enough Brawl lately to be a challenge, heh. Disappointed that Rocky was the last I'll see ya all for the year most likely, but hey, I'll be back next year in all likelihood. Besides, gives everyone a break from my annoying presence ^^;

Oh, and I passed the USB with matches for Tibs/Attila, Splice and Vermy to DS, so it's no longer my responsibility. I do want those back though. =/ Last call for matches off my laptop since I'll be doing my 'end of year clearout' to speed it up again - I'll burn the ones people want to a disk.

Oh, and Good Luck to everyone. I'm interested to hear the results once you're all done guys. Someone rep Sonic for me a bit. Oh, and the free entry for my TV that I'm sending DS down with is to go to a level 9 CPU Kirby with the entry name of 'Sucky'.

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman

no quick fix sorin(ds)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom