• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Break up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
while we all know bill is a ******. hence the breakup post on smashboards. what ya'll also don't know is Mike G is the biggest ********** of them all. Let us find you at a smash event, we coming for yo *******.
Bill is less than a god, but more than a man. Watch your tongue around here little boy.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
She said I cared about her more than she cared about me and that even though I was a good boyfriend (I'm kind of a romantic) that it wasn't making her as happy as it once did or as much as she felt it should.
Many people have no idea what real love is. So when what they feel doesn't fulfill what they expect it to be then they become disappointed with it.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I'm hear for ya Bill. Cyner was right when he said, 'Many people have no idea what real love is.' I know most people here can't understand what you went/are-going through, but they can relate to the fact that you lost your best friend. I know I can. (Currently actually... with both...) I'm hear for you, Bill. Even if it's just you needing someone to talk to, I always make time for a friend. And even if most people on the boards think otherwise, I know that we're good friends, even without Cloverfield.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Hey I hope I don't come off as rude when I say this but you should have sex with another girl AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. You will feel so much better after you do. The only way to get over a girl is to literally get another girl.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I don't think he should do that. It might distract him for a little while but it would probably make things worse. Seeing as this isn't just a normal break up. They were together for 2 years so he obviously cared about her.

Edit- It would also be quite embarrassing if he thought about his ex while doing it and busted out in tears. O.O

No one is gonna flame you for this. Only ********s would do something like that. From what I know most of the Atlantic South aren't ********s.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Men don't cry. lol I ain't gonna lie being with someone and losing them after 2 years sucks ***! But over time it'll pass and you'll find a girl you can chill with and you'll still think about her, but it'll go away slowly over time.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
after about 6 months, ashley said something rather similar to me. then we got back together. 2 months later she said it again. since we lived 3 hours apart during the summer, we couldn't see each other. once we got back to school we got back together. we've been together since, and the breakups honestly made us stronger. heck she even came to billfest with me, thats love.

i guess what i'm saying is...this happens, and it happened to me. i played the piano more, and played more smash with TJ. but sometimes, they will realize what they missed, and what you had will become even stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom