• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 4 - Dec 5th - Dallas TX - 1. UTD Zac 2. Dphat 3. LeeMartin

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
UTDZac vs DMG - Most epic tournament match to date!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dkd7os1Jf1k&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dkd7os1Jf1k&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

Tournament Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255629

Singles

1: UTDZac - Dallas - G&W
2: Dphat - Dallas - MK
3: LeeMartin - LA - MK/Lucario (Lee forfeited to Dphat in Loser's Finals, tired johns)
4: Sethlon - Dallas - MK
5: Infinity - Dallas - MK
5: Type-EX - OK - Falco
7: D4Ba - Dallas - MK
7: Awestin - Dallas - Ness
9: Bwett - Dallas - Diddy
9: Ran Iji - LA - Snake
9: DMG - Dallas - Wario, GW, Diddy
9: Jnig - LA - Wario
13: Shade - OK
13: Shuz - Dallas
13: Echo - Dallas
13: Van Jones (BadNewsBear) - San Angelo
17: ALSM - Ft Worth
17: Slaps - Dallas
17: PhoenixAlpha - Dallas
17: Raymond - Dallas
17: Kovu - Ft Worth
17: Katie - Dallas
17: Hylian - Austin
17: Denti - Dallas
25: Skootle - Dallas

Names in bold = power ranked players

Doubles

1: Amputated Babies (LeeMartin & DMG)
2: Putting the Tech in Texas (Sethlon & Dphat)
3: Dthrow Judgment (UTDZac & Hylian)
4: Law and Order (Awestin & Damien)
5: Suck on this (Bwett & Shuz)
5: Shut up, *****. Swallow (Van Jones & Foursaken)
7: We think LeeMartin is a pedo (Katie & Jnig)
7: So Zetta Slow (Infinity & Jinx)
9: Big Stick (Type-EX & Shade)
9: High - Low = Mid (Kovu & Batou)
9: The Last Minute Team (PhoenixAlpha & CrossJeremiah)
9: Wombo Combo (Combo & Wombo)

You-Can't-Use-Your-Main-Or-MK Side Tourney

1: LeeMartin - LA
2: Sethlon - Dallas
3: Hylian - Austin
4: DMG - Dallas
5: Bwett - Dallas
5: Van Jones - San Angelo
7: UTDZac - Dallas
7: Foursaken - Dallas
9: Dphat - Dallas
9: D4Ba - Dallas
9: Infinity - Dallas
9: Awestin - Dallas
13: Fogo
13: Shuz - Dallas
13: Ran Iji - LA
13: PhoenixAlpha - Dallas
17: Denti - Dallas
17: Jnig - LA
17: Katie - Dallas
17: Raymond - Dallas

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dang good stuff, Zac!

How did Hylian place so low? o.0 He needs an asterisk next to his name, BTW.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Leeeee don't forfeit you bum

Jnig tied with DMG-- just sayin!!!

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
monica- thanx for bringing my jacket. sorry i didnt say that at the tourny ^^;

fogo- we need to gets some freidlys in, iv been meaning to ask but keep forgetting ^^;

damian- thanx for the ROB advise, il try that next i play a ROB

beah- good **** in tourny those matches were close :)

kovu- good **** dude, just keep working at it :)

slaps-...ur gay >_>

awestin- TOO GOOD! haha that set was fun and nerve racking, we need to get more sets like that :)

katie- we didnt get to play ;-; we needs to play next time :D uv gotten alot better :)

i had alot of fun this tourny, cant wait for the next one :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That's a lot of MKs in top 5, lol...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Leeeee don't forfeit you bum

Jnig tied with DMG-- just sayin!!!
I had Awestin, but I messed up and his Ness was like "Take this **** HARD".

Jnig pretty good. He's not at that level yet, but he's close. Get him to DACUS slightly less and hit farts a tad more, and he will be excellent.

He's so modest in person. He's like a White Kosmos, AKA like Sethlon lol.

This tournament was fun, I was kinda sad that secondaries was done late cause I might have been more interested if it was done earlier (I forfeited to Sethlon in Winner's Semi and asked him to give me $2 back from whatever he won to cover my entrance fee. Then I forfeited to Lee cause I didn't wanna play Brawl and wanted to go to sleep lol.) Regardless I had fun ****** secondaries lol. Poor Billy :)

Oh yeah, when you guys see me vs Zac first match, you will either laugh or cry REALLY hard lol. We camped the hell out of each other for a long time.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

Monica: thank you for hosting, and your brownies were the best ive had!

andy: good to see you again, sorry for talking to you during that match, and thank you for the water. next time i come we'll do tokyo1?

Lee: thanks for playing me in the friendly, one day ill take on your mk, maybe?

sethlon: ill get you to do that falco ditto sometime

damien: thanks for the advice while i was playing hylian.

awestin: your ness is awesome! sorry i had to meet you twice in bracktes =(.

billy: it was good to see you again too. maybe ill try to play more typical falco against you next time if it means winning, tee hee.

bobby: loved the lucas mm and the g&w ditto

jnig: your wario is pretty solid, just follow dmg's tips that aren't running away.

marvin: nice to see you agian, wish i could say that in viet (to be honest, i didnt know you were).

Van: wrecked me in teams, would have wrecked me in brackets too. i hope i see your pikachu next time though. i love playing that match

slaps: glad to gimp you in the many ways i do ike. i will always heavily depend on spikes =)

josh: it was great to see you! i am going to rip some sports stuff on my wii now cause of you!

Katie: it was nice to finally talk to you! i could never find anything to say at any of the other tournaments we went to. way to wreck in teams w/ lucario.

jordan: i love playing your IC's! we must do it again next time

Denti: I'll remember rainbow cruise next time. if you ask around, it is possible for olimar to get out of the chain throw. i dont know how they do it though =/.

ice: thank you for the friendlies. wish i could have represented myself a bit better though.

brett: good to see you again, i hope your juries came out well.

khaoz: love the sonic. it was the first competent sonic i fought. also loved the IC's. we must do it again next time.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
The Bat Slayer returns!

I plan on MM Dojo at Hobo.

But I won't MM Sethlon ><
LUL should of let sethlon moved on :( I'm sick of playing him, BLAH SETHLON STOP BEING SO GOOD. Zac good stuff ****** me :( I never felt so violated before. I felt so helpless in certain situations, must rethink my play style again. Shouldn't of done friendlies with you all week :( lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Thanks for being so fun dallas <3.

I had a great time.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
YEShodhhhduisahdiuaqeqwesa;fjasjkd

-Ran

Smash Master
1: UTDZac - Dallas - G&W ->
It was a fun tournament. I'm just sad that we didn't get a chance to play a single friendly. =( Your G&W has become significantly better [and scarier] in less than a month. Way to step it up.

2: Dphat - Dallas - MK ->
You're bi, and a furry. I don't think we had a chance to play this time due to only five tvs being there.

3: LeeMartin - LA - MK/Lucario
If you've got the money honey....

4: Sethlon - Dallas - MK
Your MK is getting so sexy, and I hope that you're going to be able to get beyond placing outside of the Top 3 aka the money. I'm going to attempt to mimic your style of MK since it seems so efficient. Hopefully we'll get friendlies at Hobo!

5: Infinity - Dallas - MK
It was nice talking to you again, and nice to see that you haven't lost your edge and composure in close matches.

7: D4Ba - Dallas - MK
I really wish I hadn’t Sd’ed in that match against your D3. Good stuff though. I’m just going to have to clean up my game significantly before Hobo so that soul crushing fubars like that don’t happen again. Thanks for the friendlies, and good games. Next time we play I won’t be making so many mistakes. =D

9: Bwett - Dallas – Diddy
Fun talking with you as usual. Thanks for all of the friendlies with my MK, it really helped me a ton. It certainly allowed me to get a firm grasp of how I should be handling the character.

9: Ran Iji - LA – Snake
Stop self destructing. I think the count was five or seven SDs in TOURNAMENT matches. @.@ You’re underachieving way too much.

9: DMG - Dallas - Wario, GW, Diddy
You wrecked me hard in 1vs1. I played horrible against you, and I owe you a better game than that pathetic excuse of a set I gave you. I wish that we could have gotten in friendlies, but alas, tv johns.

9: Jnig - LA – Wario
Jnig, stop being better than me. You’re getting so good, and it’s getting hard chasing you. I’m old, I can’t sprint like this for much longer. Your ninth place finish means so much more than mine, you beat Infinity and in the matches I lost I was wrecked.

13: Shuz – Dallas
I’m glad that I got my forward smash poke off early against you. I’m sure that it significantly changed the outcome of the set. It was fun playing against your Kirby, but with Jiovanni as a practice partner I know the basics of the Kirby Metagame. Good stuff though.

13: Van Jones (BadNewsBear) - San Angelo
Nice shaking your hand, since that’s about all we did this tournament. =p

17: Slaps – Dallas
Good game at the start of the tournament. I believe you were the Ike player.

17: PhoenixAlpha – Dallas
Man, you’re match against Jnig was just too close! I heard you’re the best Lucas in the nation, but I’m starting to doubt my source. =p It was fun playing you friendlies and what not with you. Too good in teams!

17: Katie – Dallas
Thank you for housing us on short notice. As always, it was nice to chill out with you and I can’t wait for you to come to Louisiana to stay so that we can hang out so much more. Fun friendlies from the night before. I hope to see you again soon!

17: Hylian – Austin
Thanks for the few matches that we had prior to the tournament. I felt that we had a fun set during the secondaries match, and I hope that you could see how much my Marth has improved over the past month.

Fogo
Thank you SO much for playing me before the tournament started with D3. Because you did that, I had an impressive start against Db4a until I sd’ed and then mentally fell apart. It really means a lot to me that you looked for me before you headed out to go to work so that I could learn the match up.

Cross
When are you going to start to enter singles? It was fun playing your Marth again, but you really need to mix up what you’re doing on the edge or you’re going to get destroyed.

Ladybug
Thanks for the brownies. <3 They were the only food I had the entire day. @.@

Iron Tail.
Too Legit.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
OK! SHOUTOUTS!

UTD Zac: "Is that the Wario you introduced me to at HOBO?" Haha it's about time someone noticed me... Fun tourney, it what was I expected (in a good way). Can't wait to see more vids (possibly some of me?).

Dphat: I put up a better fight than I thought I would. I thought I could beat you round 2, but you got me. GG's

Lee: Camp more. Can you? Don't let me beat you in friendlies, it makes me look too good. ;)

Infinity: GG's sir. Very close matches. No bans? Are you crazy? I saw you playing Wario in friendlies, so it was like I was baiting the ditto if I picked Brinstar. Sure enough, you did. Great sportsmanship, you don't see people giving their opponent a pat on the back, DURING the match!

Type-EX: GG's. If we do ever play again, I will defeat you! Stupid PS1, I'm never picking that stage again... Either that or I will learn to tech that windmill.

Bwett: Fun friendlies."I wanna play JNig!" lol. Diddy too good.

Ran Iji: LA top 10! You're right about playing like a mad man. Frickin Fsmashing people, so aggressive you only lose stocks on SD's.

DMG: You're right about me DACUS-ing too much. Sometimes when I get a couple of well-spaced ones, I tend to use them more, which means I run the risk of messing them up, like against Infinity. I'll definitely look to incorporate some of the things you do, especially in doubles.

Shade: Yo Fox legit. Took me a few friendlies to learn the matchup and adjust accordingly. I don't think I've ever played a Fox MAIN before.

Van Jones (Beah!): Man, I was looking forward to our little rematch. Oh well, we should play some friendlies next time. Hoping to see some vids from you as well.

PhoenixAlpha: If not the best Lucas, definitely the best trash talker. You're right about this: "You don't main Lucas, Lucas mains PhoenixAlpha." Too good. Gave me a run for my money in singles, and those doubles friendlies were too fun.

Katie: Kates893! Thanks for the housing and the good times. Wario+Lucario= Too Good. Iron tail!

Monica: Thanks for all you've done, especially the brownies. They were definitely the best evar! Legendary status!

I had a ton of fun. I'm looking forward to the many more TX tournies I'll be attending in the future!

Top Bottom