• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 4 - Dec 5th - Dallas TX - 1. UTD Zac 2. Dphat 3. LeeMartin

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
lol Kovu they always misspell your name wrong in every tournament we enter.
I should of went to singles but I didn't have the money to enter it so Kovu and Me went to doubles.

We're a rare team....a team that doesn't have a team name that's related to sexual innuedo bashing.

High - Low = Mid Tier :)

We didn't do that great....however I learned alot. I guess it's time for shoutouts :)

Katie- Glad to see you again. Keep up the lucario, I see your improving each time we meet. And yeah next time I"ll introduce myself to your friend a little nicer lol I was in a hurry to leave because ALSM was super tired o.O

Bwett- You sure are a tough player bro. Big ups to your Diddy Kong...maybe next time you can give me some pointers on the R.O.B vs Diddy match up.

Echo- Nice games we had on doubles, I think you and Slaps were the only two people who wanted to practice doubles before the tournament began. Nice Olimar btw.....Kovu just didn't have it in him to defeat you. There's always next time.

Slaps- You got a killer Ike bro....those spikes were amazing....of course it's harder for me to avoid them using my Captain Failcon (haha I had to say it...) Your a great player man....

Infinity- My main bro....it's about time we get to hang out again...I had fun going against you and Skoot.....your like one of my best bro's in Dallas to play against. We're going to hang out again for sure.

Skoot- :) What a fatal Olimar you have.....I was waiting to see your brand new main and it worked out pretty well against me. Also great to see you again....and uh if I pat your head, it's my own personal way of being nice to you. Most people find it cute.....

Shuz- Your kirby keeps pushing the limits to new heights....keep up the good work bro. Your the toughest Kirby player I've ever played against. We should do more friendlies...

....and just a big ol shout out to the rest of you. I know the Fort Worth people out here don't attend the smashfests enough but I'll be sure to join you guys more often for more friendlies to get better. There's like NOTHING down here so I can't get better unless I play you guys and gals more often.

I can't wait for HOBO man.....this saturday is going to be awesome.

Epic Kovumon

Smash Journeyman
Slaps - Playing with you and Echo in teams were hella fun, hope to play you in L4D2 when I get a better computer.

Echo - STOP BEING SO ****ING GOOD!

Batou - eet moar chikn

Zac - Get my name right next time!

Infinity - Good seeing you again, bro.

Skootle - HAH, I knew it was Olimar.

Ice - I wanted to finally play you in friendlies, but you got there literally 1 minute before we left.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Bro, unless you have done what me and Dphat have done, you cannot achieve that (unwanted) status rofl

Top Bottom