• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenge: ROB v Peach Crew Battle at Pound 4

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Way back at Critical Hit 4 we were supposed to do a ROB v Peach crew battle but it never happened. Pound 4 is coming up, so here's the prime opportunity to bring back such an epic match.

So, us ROBs challenges you Peaches to a crew battle.

How many Peaches do you have going to Pound 4? We will have at least 8 ROBs there, possibly 9 or 10, but we'll agree to any number that you want.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
I know Dark peach is going, and Excel_Zero. So... that's... two? haha. And Mikey lenetia (MI peach, right?). So... that's three. GOD, i thought ROBs didn't show up to tourneys. lol. Anyway, we/you can ask around or whatever, or stop some random folks at the tourney who are peach mains to join. Whatever. Hope this goes down.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
rob crew:
me
holy
dull
chibo
gwjumpman
buebob
cjt

i think? chibo correct me plz lol

peach crew:
dark pch
excel_zero
mikey
king beef

is that all?

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Me~ Sounds like fun x) (But I'm not going to the first night of Pound4 [the melee night], because I'm going to a graduation party that evening. Will be back the next two days though :DD)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
this fool all hype cuse he beat me this past week with rob ND NOT THINK HE THE ****. MY RUSTY CRPPTY PEACH HER BEAT AND NOW THINGS HE CAN BET ALLL PEACHS. KICK ROCKS DUDE

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
'S TRUE, DUDE BEATS ONE OF THE BEST PEACHS IN A FRIENDLY WHEN I CANT EVEN PLay this game no more. rusty as hell and now ants to mAKW A THRWEad now? what happen to doing this at snes or apex. this dude is balls. getting hupe for no reson. me play like i dof at snes and watch me spank his ***

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
this fool all hype cuse he beat me this past week with rob ND NOT THINK HE THE ****. MY RUSTY CRPPTY PEACH HER BEAT AND NOW THINGS HE CAN BET ALLL PEACHS. KICK ROCKS DUDE
wow wtf dude, need to chill out. no wonder why everyone *****es and complains about you, because you have to go saying **** like this

yes i played you this past weekend, and it was after i was drinking a lot lol and to put it lightly... i trashed you

but this crew battle has nothing to do with that at all. I noticed the extreme number of ROBs going to Genesis and thought we should crew battle another character and remembered that ROB v Peach never happened. I don't care if your not up to your par anymore, it wouldnt matter anyway, I'm sure it'll make a big difference in the crew battle.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
wow wtf dude, need to chill out. no wonder why everyone *****es and complains about you, because you have to go saying **** like this

yes i played you this past weekend, and it was after i was drinking a lot lol and to put it lightly... i trashed you

but this crew battle has nothing to do with that at all. I noticed the extreme number of ROBs going to Genesis and thought we should crew battle another character and remembered that ROB v Peach never happened. I don't care if your not up to your par anymore, it wouldnt matter anyway, I'm sure it'll make a big difference in the crew battle.
Hah ah a So chibo is all hype cause he beat me and t\says ne trashed me. So when you beat up weak of rusty pepleou get all excited and thin you the ****?> You suck, the thought of me losing to you makes me sick. you beat a rusty pech and wanna talke and think you this **** over me. Go jump off a bridge you easy hyped prun.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
I will participate as long as this is not held on the melee days. I don't want to get screwed over by mixing both games as I did in Genesis. -_-

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Me, Excel, and Dark are gonna put the Boricua beatdown on these outdated hunks of tin, son! Puerto Rican Peaches ftw!

Amirite? xD

@ Mods: Take it easy on Dark for those posts. I've seen worse all over the site that have gone unpunished. Plus he was probably drunk so yeah...

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah I hope so too. Too bad Praxis isn't coming, he'd be an awesome addition to the team.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
ROBs
Stingers
holy (??is he going, i didnt pay any attention to the reg list)
dull
chibo
gwjumpman
buebob
cjt

PEACHES (&cream?)
dark pch
excel_zero
mikey
king beef
White Peach
??Meno??

Anyone else?

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Kyon, lloDownedu, and Peachkid are going.

Now we have
Dark
Excel_Zero
King Beef
Mikey Lenetia
White-Peach
Kyon
llodownedu
Peachkid

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
I'll be there :) I agree, with Excel, plz not on the Melee Day. I really hate mixing my brawl peach and my melee peach together =/ Plus, I might be doing another crew battle that day anyways....

And Chibo, I beat you last time on wifi, but I have a feeling u'd own me offlinf xD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ROBs
Stingers
holy (??is he going, i didnt pay any attention to the reg list)
dull
chibo
gwjumpman
buebob
cjt
afaik we've got

stingers
chibo
dull razer
jj virus
buenob
fishy
ninjalink
nacker (i just freicken realized he's registered get hyped)

thats a solid 8

8v8 sounds fun

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
So is there a solid day that this will be happening on? I might just drive out there to participate in this, hang out with friends, and meet new people since I missed the pre-reg deadline to enter the tourney (I know...fail right? xD).

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
Anytime is fine with me. Obviously it would be after the venue closes and such. Saturday sounds fine.

Top Bottom