• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenge: ROB v Peach Crew Battle at Pound 4

Who?

I haven't played anyone offline of specific note in the UK, haven't got the chance. And the NW thread has been closed so it doesn't look like I'll get much chance either :(
Fuzzyness? He's like one of the top 5 brawl and top 2 melee players in the UK. He plays ROB and a pretty mean one at that.

Come down to this London Monthly D:. It'll be nice to get some more Peach exp.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Fuzzyness? He's like one of the top 5 brawl and top 2 melee players in the UK. He plays ROB and a pretty mean one at that.

Come down to this London Monthly D:. It'll be nice to get some more Peach exp.
But London is like 3-5 hours away not to mention expensive to get to :( Not to mention my parents think everyone on the internet is a peado out to get me, they'd never let me go

I'd be horribly shy about Brawling 'pros' xD I'd still love to go someday...maybe one day

"Very good show, old chap." *sips tea*

I kid I kid! xD
O RLY *whacks with top hat*

"Very good show, old chap." *sips tea*

I kid I kid! xD
*Hides tea* ;)

But London is like 3-5 hours away not to mention expensive to get to :( Not to mention my parents think everyone on the internet is a peado out to get me, they'd never let me go

I'd be horribly shy about Brawling 'pros' xD I'd still love to go someday...maybe one day
3-5 hours... that sounds like Yorkshire, there are even tournaments around you ya'know. Like the East Midlands ones and Bolton aswell, I always go to the east midlands ones ;o.

Screw what your parents think D: WE HAS BRAWLZ TO PLEH.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
3-5 hours... that sounds like Yorkshire, there are even tournaments around you ya'know. Like the East Midlands ones and Bolton aswell, I always go to the east midlands ones ;o.

Screw what your parents think D: WE HAS BRAWLZ TO PLEH.
Wow...you're right, nice guessing xD West Yorkshire to be more precise

I love how I've hijacked this thread xD sorry about that guys

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
So... we've established that this will be late saturday night. But, we don't have a time/place. Any ideas?

Top Bottom