• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly (Putting A Smile On Your Face) Tournament #15 1/09/10

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Brawl Singles(43 Entrants):

1: Ally:metaknight:
2: Lain:popo::dedede:
3: Domo:metaknight:
4: Clel:metaknight::marth:
5: Joker:snake:
5: Zeton:fox:
7: Nicole:peach:
7: Affinity:metaknight:

9: Steeler
9: Amaterasu
9: Cook
9: Razor
13: Zozefup
13: Mr. Doom
13: TWINK
13: Kit
17: Ngamer
17: Bored Peanut
17: Andy
17: Legan
17: Mduo
17: Trent
17: Greg Dang
17: Bolt
25: Mysterious SilverB
25: CTX
25: Connor
25: Schism
25: Jlo
25: Blank
25: Afrayal
25: Chloe
33: Peeks
33: BCRF
33: Yulai
33: NEB
33: Bead
33: Sherman the Tank
33: Rauleen
33: Kudoukun
33: Neon
33: Zeal
33: Mook

Brawl Doubles(16 Entrants):

1: ? (Ally <3 Lain)
2: We Play. To Win. The GAME (Steeler & Domo)
3: Pink Shoes, No Shoes, and Shark **** (Affinity + Amaterasu)
4: Why So Serious (Joker & Razor)
5: Rapid Royale (Clel & Zeton)
5: I'm Super Cereal, Guys (Mduo & Sluys)
7: Zozesizm (Schism & Zozefup)
7: Team Legan (Legan & Kit)
9: Greg Dang (Jlo & Bolt)
9: We're Teaming with Lain (Cook & Nicole)
9: All Hedgehogs Got To Heaven (Trent and Silver)
9: Team **** (Nick & Sherman)
13: You'll Shoot Your Eye Out, Kid (Chloe & Pat)
13: Rabbit Peach Juice Please (twink & Neon)
13: Team Dead Celebrities (Rauleen & James)
13: Why So Sirius Black (BCRF MOOK)

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Thank you Joker ;P!

1: Ally:metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight:
2: Lain:popo::dedede: GJ MAN!
3: Domo:metaknight: Good shiz at 3rd and yeah lol at not sleeping, in fact, atm I havent slept yet... im still up...
4: Clel:metaknight::marth: good ****m cgs are hard though.
5: Joker:snake: Thanks for hosting and everything, hopefully next monthly will be all yours =P cool guy
5: Zeton:fox: GJ beating Lain in winners haha ICS and Fox should be a terrible matchup o.,O
7: Nicole:peach: Omg YOU SHOULD have beat Lain AHH Next time!
7: Affinity:metaknight:
IK how you feel =l choking happen to everybody
9: Steeler GJ in teams :p
9: Amaterasu LAINNNNN lol
9: Cook
9: Razor gj in teams
13: Zozefup TY FOR EVERYTHING, hope you're sleeping atm you deserve it soo much.
13: Mr. Doom **** Ike, almost6 put me in losers XD gj
13: TWINK Ness Girl player??? I'm lost.
13: Kit
17: Bored Peanut
17: Andy
17: Legan Biatch, get at my melee scrubby skills LOL nice meeting you, wish I played u in brawl lol
17: Trent Didnt play ur sonic
17: Greg Dang ggs in pools
17: Bolt
25: Mysterious SilverB
25: Connor
25: Schism
25: Jlo
25: Blank ggs man, u got me in both games lol but good stuff still ;D nice meeting you
25: Afrayal
25: Chloe
33: Yulai
33: NEB
33: Sherman the Tank
33: Mook

** Blah tired of writting shoutout sorry people lol

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Melee Singles:
1: Lain
2: Ally
3: Legan
4: Kudou
5: Blank
5: Bolt
7: Captain Love
7: Uli
9: Twink
9: Schism
13: Mook
13: Zeal

Melee Doubles:
1: Lain + Legan
2: Uli + Bolt
3: Schism + Kudou
4: Cook + Nicole
5: Spoon Full of Love
6: Twink + Neon
7: Mook + Zeal
8: Nick + Dan

You forgot the better game.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Melee Singles:
1: Lain
2: Ally
3: Legan
4: Kudou
5: Blank
5: Bolt
7: Captain Love
7: Uli
9: Twink
9: Schism
13: Mook
13: Zeal

Melee Doubles:
1: Lain + Legan
2: Uli + Bolt
3: Schism + Kudou
4: Cook + Nicole
5: Spoon Full of Love
6: Twink + Neon
7: Mook + Zeal
8: Nick + Dan

You forgot the better game.

Thank you for reminding everyone how some melee players need to act like douches : )

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
1: Ally: Screw your power-shielding non-tornado-using MK. lol You're so cool, man. ggs
2: Lain: It's Laaaiin! I had fun playing friendlies with you.
3: Domo: Thanks for teaching me the mk matchup. Ally definitely would've 3-stocked me had you not.
4: Clel: You are so in plus mode.
5: Joker: I may have beaten your spamus, but I can't seem to touch your falcon. Too pro, man.
5: Zeton: Zeton Combo! Way to send Lain to losers. gj. gj.
7: Nicole: I didn't play your peach, but you've been stepping it up lately. Keep representing Missouri.
7: Affinity: Don't worry about today's losses and move on. You'll do fine in the future.
9: Steeler: You Played. To Win. The Game.
9: Amaterasu: Who's this scrub? :p
9: Razor: Thanks for letting me help you with the bracket, man.
13: Mr. Doom: Mr. Doom took 13th? So unlucky... Mr. Doom rigged the bracket against his favor...
13: Kit: Gosh darn it. Your Wario is so aggressive.
17: Andy: Your Wario is good at camping. I know you can get better at it.
17: Legan: I'll consider getting some adhesive for that A button.
17: Trent: Your sonic had some good mind games.
25: Chloe: I enjoyed our conversation about Pokémon. It was nice talking to you.

When I finally got home, I slept for 14 hours. Man, I feel so good right now...

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Very fun tournament. I wish I could've kept my game up towards the end of the tournament, but no biggie :p.

I learned a lot and had a great time. Shoutouts later.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Thank you for reminding everyone how some melee players need to act like douches : )
My god, I know right? I'm so sick of that attitude.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----​

Wait... Zeton sent Lain to losers?

YOU MAKE NO SENSE! YOU DEFY THE LAWS OF REALITY! YOU ARE...
ZETON!

lol seriously, like Ally said, Fox should be TERRIBLE against ICs... wtf Zeton? I <3 you sooooo much.

Looks like I missed out at this one guys, Nicole getting seventh, Zeton beating Lain, Ally playing MK? Yeah, I definitely missed out, haha.

Good **** though everybody.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Ally & Lain: I didn't get to say goodbye to either of you. Glad you guys made it out here. GGs all round, and good luck at Pound 4. :3

Nicole: You are the man. Good job getting 7th I don't think I've ever seen you stop improving.

Legan: Why your Link so sick man? Yous is cool, and I think I'll take your advice and "git gud" at Melee. ;)

Trent: Never again will I Sonic ditto in tournament.

Twink: If you even read here, you're getting better man. Fun stuff in Melee.

Uli: <3

Tyser: WHY WEREN'T YOU HERE!? We needed you to win Melee mang.

Iowa Crew: It was fun hanging out again. Peeks, thanks for letting me hug your panda and borrow Valkyria Chronicles!

Nebraska Crew: iHops was the best part of this tourney!

All Sonic in brackets, I guess I...steak'd it up this tourney. :urg:

Melee was real, cept not all of Nebraska was there. Crycry.

Anyone I missed, thanks for showing. Geeeeeegeeeees.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
1: Ally - you are amazing. way to **** in doubles. :)
2: Lain - you are also amazing. **** your dededecides!!
3: Domo - thank you for everything man. can't wait for CO.
4: Clel - best marth in the midwest. stop getting ***** in doubles!!
5: Joker - awesome tourney. thanks for hosting, good stuff.
5: Zeton - you make no sense.
7: Nicole - one of the best peaches around and you deserved top 8, and even more if you hadn't choked against lain... :p great job.
7: Affinity - pick it up son, i almost tied with you this time!! :p
9: Steeler - meh
9: Amaterasu - who is this scrub. wtf is this noob doing here. lol fino
9: Cook - good job man, good games in pools.
9: Razor - our matches were too intense. wish we would have saved them. good stuff man.
13: Mr. Doom - what are you doing way down here?
13: Kit - hey, thanks for the advice. see you at hot dickings.
17: Legan - you are the perfect black specimen.
25: CTX - great TL, ggs in tourney and the friendlies.

i played people in doubles that i want to shoutout but i don't know their names so yeah :s

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Ally & Lain - I didn't really get a chance to talk with either of you, but it was pretty neat to watch your matches.
Nicole - Good stuff with that peach. Timing out that Meta player was hysterical. :3
CTX - Thanks for all that TL practice. Lotta good friendlies.
Mr. Doom - You make me want to play Ike.
Cook - Thanks for making me afraid of Olimar.
People I Played Doubles With - Good games and stuff.
Trent/Dan - Thanks for the ride :p
Love - Thanks for the housing :p
Iowa - <3 See ya'll in like...6 days.

Trent

Smash Champion
1: Ally:metaknight: Grats on winning, I forgot to ask to play you. Shoulda teched them stairs at Joker's place. :p
2: Lain:popo::dedede: I feel more comfortable fighting your ICes now that I've had more match up experience, still pwned me though. You're a pretty cool dude, grats on 2nd.
3: Domo:metaknight:
5: Joker:snake: Thanks for hosting another tourney as per usual, we didn't play each other at all there either. Whatevs you might be coming to Omaha Saturday anyways. NEXT MONTHLY SHALL BE YOUR MONTHLY!!
5: Zeton:fox: You are beyond awesome. You beat Lain with Fox. :fox: Wtf? It was cool hanging out with you and playing friendlies, how can someone keep up with Sawnik?
7: Nicole:peach: Grats on placing so high! :D We didn't get to play each other this time, maybe at Hot Dickings! Nice seeing you again.
7: Affinity:metaknight: I completely forgot about MMing you until after the tourney was over. Maybe at Hot Dickings?
9: Amaterasu A birdy told me this was Fino. Nice seeing you again and thanks for the friendlies.
9: Cook Man those matches were too **** close. **** your camping, making me feel like Bair is my only move.. Had fun fighting you regardless, great seeing you again.
9: Razor Thanks for running the tourney as well, great venue and cheap too, I loved it. The owners were very nice too, great seeing ya again! (I realized we never played each other too, **** what was I doing, not playing people?)
13: Mr. Doom Is there some mystical force you have that commands me to run into your FSmash from a Spring? I honestly don't know. I had fun fighting your Ike!
13: TWINK
13: Kit Thanks for the Wario practice, good seeing you.
17: Bored Peanut Flaco?
17: Andy Your T.Link was legit man, I just think Sonic's match up against him isn't as bad as against Wario though. Go with who you have more fun with man. (Or go for top tier!)
17: Legan
17: Trent :sonic: the Hedgehog, you can't catch what you can't see..
17: Greg Dang GREG DANG!!! Thanks for housing us! I officially steal Dekline's couch.
17: Bolt Wtf was that in Pools? You go 1-1 with everyone? INCLUDING Lain? Inconsistant as hell man, LOVE IT. Nice seein' ya again.
25: Mysterious SilverB I have no idea who Mysterious SilverB is. I guess Mysterious Silver didn't place cause he was too cheap to enter.
25: Connor Man I like, barely saw you. Screw work. Good seeing you again.
25: Schism IHop was amazing. I'm sorry you didn't get to play any :sonic:s there!
25: Jlo Don't let the matches get ya down. Rustiness does that to you. Good seeing you again!
25: Blank Stop playing NOT Sonic. Keep entering tournaments **** it.
25: Afrayal Great seeing you again, thanks for the Holynolimar practice. OMFG THANKS FOR THE PIZZA AND DONUTS.
25: Chloe Barely saw you there, we need to hang more at tourneys.
33: Yulai WE. LIKE. IKE. Also IHop. We need to play more Fat Princess when I get a mic.
33: NEB Don't let the placing get your first tournament down. Let it inspire you to try and get better. I saw you improving just as you played. Hope you keep coming up with us.
33: Bead Wtf you were here? I didn't even see you! It's 'kay I hate fighting Wolf.
33: Sherman the Tank 2 cars is better than one. See ya at your tournament Saturday.
33: Rauleen You're pretty cool, stop getting so nervous during matches! It's not the end of the world when you lose, just breathe and try to play normaly! Also Bair more with Kirby!
33: Mook Sorry for taking you out the first round. Keep practicin' and :metaknight: will bring you to VICTORY!

Uli

Smash Champion
1: Ally:metaknight: gee gee's in melee, wish i got to play you in bracket D:
2: Lain:popo::dedede: fun friendlies in melee :D everyone should try to come back to jokers one of these days :D
3: Domo:metaknight: i think i played you in pools, god DDAMMNN hahaha
5: Joker:snake: joker my dude, you were suppose to win! but good shhiit man, great tourny, see you soon :D
5: Zeton:fox: had fun playing falcon dittos with you and your fox is some nasty poop i tell you
7: Nicole:peach: you were suppose to win what happend!!! jk good job everyone is proud of you :D
7: Affinity:metaknight:[/B]
9: Amaterasu
9: Cook - next time i get the chance i would like to vs your lolimar for a lil bit :D nice seeing you again, hope you had fun in melee teams XD
9: Razor - great venue man. didnt get to play you in anything lol next time
13: Mr. Doom - thx for the ike advice :DDD
13: TWINK - you should keep playing melee, you seem to be getting better. good shiit!
13: Kit - where was jordan?!? nice seeing you though
17: Bored Peanut - you were suppose to beat zoze daamnit! good job though :D
17: Andy - nice talking to you, your lucky you graduated lol
17: Legan - fun matches in melee, hopefully ill see you again :D
17: Mduo - so i hear your going to china? have a good trip!
17: Trent - thx for the ride trenty, it was a fun trip :D
17: Greg Dang - i got to sleep in your bed, it was awesome. see you soon manggg
17: Bolt - you suck
25: Mysterious SilverB - GG's hopefully we can play more at dans, fun traveling with you. i gotta pick up monster hunters for the wii and play with you all :D
25: Connor - GGs man, close set XD see you soon
25: Schism - its your fault we got stuck in the snow hahaha i dont think we played at all again O.O see you soon!
25: Jlo - nice seeing you again dude! why are you down here. play more!!
25: Blank - <3
25: Afrayal - thx for the donut, it saved my life. shall see you soon!
25: Chloe - good to see you, now your stuck in IA city, sucks man D:
33: Peeks - awesome that you live in des moines now hahaha, hopefully ill see more of you
33: BCRF - i dont think we talked much D:
33: Yulai - sucks DIIICCCCKKKK why was my real name used hahahaha
33: NEB - im glad your first tourny was good, keep at it
33: Sherman the Tank - see you at your tourny hopefully?!?!?!
33: Kudoukun - fun pool matches, you coming to dans?!
33: Neon Zeal Mook - you guys are awesome <33 you guys should play with des moines more often!

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
SHOUTOUTS

I'm horrible with names and memory in general so if I forget about your or something, just hit me next time you see me.

1: Ally: Thanks for the games, most one-sided matches I think I've ever had. You're something else. Someone else already stole the stairs/tech joke.

2: Lain: Didn't get to play you, I still want to go up against your ICs sometime.

5: Joker: Actually didn't see that much of you this time around. Great matches in pools, though, I just kept running headlong into your traps.

5: Zeton: ICs AND FOX WAAAAAAAAT. I'm going to track you down at HD and get some matches recorded. You're beast, man.

7: Nicole: Congrats on the placing!

7: Affinity: Need to get some matches with you, too.

9: Steeler: Thanks for chatting with NEB. Didn't see you play or anything at all, though.

9: Razor: Barely talked to you. You did a great job getting everyone's *** in gear cleaning up and all. Thanks for being the responsible one.

13: Mr. Doom: Sorry I kept bugging you about the brackets! Wanted to see who all was available for friendlies. I need to play you again, I feel like getting ***** by jab-cancels again like at No Koast.

13: Kit: Thanks for the friendlies. Still not comfortable with Wario, but you've helped.

17: Ngamer: YOSHI WHAT IS THIS WHAT DO I DO. That grab range is scary. Thanks for the friendlies.

17: Bored Peanut: DEM LEGS

17: Trent: Who's this scrub? SAWNIK? Really? No one likes Sonic.
except everybody

17: Greg Dang: Thanks yet again for housing us.

25: Mysterious SilverB: STOP CRAMPING MY STYLE SCRUB

25: CTX: I'm a campy *******! sorry!

25: Connor: Seems like I didn't see that much of you. WE NEVER PLAY ANYMORE.

25: Schism: I need to cram more GW practice down my throat. Heh, you were the only white guy on the asian half of the table.

25: Jlo: You're good with like every character. What's up with that?

25: Blank: Thanks for the Kirby practice. That Bair destroys me.

25: Afrayal: THANKS FOR THE FOOD. I 0-death'd you first stock and you still won. What is this? Maybe I should learn to recover with Weegee, too.

25: Chloe: THANKS FOR SHOWIN' ME HOW TO DO STUFF.

33: Yulai: We should play Melee sometime, just to see if I remember how
I don't
. Good games, man.

33: NEB: FIRST TOURNEY MAN. I hear you learned a lot of stuff. Hope you can keep coming with us.

33: Sherman the Tank: See you next week. Thanks for the Pittos minus the PEWPEWPEW.

33: Rauleen: Sorry about all the planking! I'm a jerk!

IHOP CREW: You're all casuals.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Shoutouts even though I wasn't even here:

Ally - Good games dude. I didnt play you at all but it would have been good shit. Gratz on winning as expected.

Lain - I heard you were hoping for some Melee competition from mah boi, Uli. Maybe next time. None of Nebraska's good players showed up so it was a bit unfortunate.

Domo - You're one of the coolest black guys I ever seen. Keep it up.

Clel - I've watched some of your matches yonder ago. Drop MK and play Marth only. That's as legit as can be.

Joker - You lost to Lain and Ally. Im disappointed man.

Zeton - "YOU GOTTA BE UNPREDICTABLE YA KNOW?!!?" Im one of your biggest fans dude. Too bad we didnt get to meet up and chat about unpredictable . . . ness.

Nicole - I once posted "Nicole will fuck you up. Spread the word." You havent let me down. Keep owning with Peach.

Affinity - You shoulda won. Just lettin ya know.

Steeler - Aren't you the Pokemon Trainer main? Might be another guy -_- If you are that guy, you're legit.

Amaterasu - Susanoo > Amaterasu. Get at me.

Cook - You're mah boi man. Just lettin ya know.

Razor - Venue change was sweet. The place was pretty nice. I wish I was there to stand in it though.

Zozefup - I heard you play like a blatant homosexual in Brawl. Good shit dude. Show everyone how terribly awful this game is. + Respect.

Mr. Doom - Ike main. Cool beans.

TWINK - You place really well all the time dude. Keep coming to the monthlies. Youre a cool asian.

Kit - Sup.

Ngamer - Hello.

Bored Peanut - Representing Nebraska! Good shit on 17th. That's about where we should place almost every single time. You're better than Trent now XDXD.

Andy - That video you linked yonder ago of that bear or something showing up in the middle of a bunch of basketball playing homos still blows my socks off. Just lettin ya know.

Legan - I heard you dominated Uli in Melee. Good shit.

Mduo - You're the Blazblue Combos Champion of Champions.

Trent - Trent also got 17th. Nevermind Nick, Trent is still better than you XD. Good shit dude.

Greg Dang - Get buck!

Bolt - I hate you.

Silver - Good poop.

CTX - Dunno you.

Connor - Did you get crunk again? If not, you should have, for me :D

Schism - You **** on em?

Jlo - 25th?!? But you're the best player in the world!!!

Blank - Get ***** XD

Afrayail - I heard you're getting better. You and Connor should start playing Melee instead XD

Yink - Sup.

Peeks - My feet hurt.

BCRF - Dunno you, son.

Yulai - Stop getting pummeled in games lol.

NEB - Dunno you.

Bead - Dunno you either.

Sherman the Tank - We should play more often so you dont get last ever again. Ill make you decent at the game :D.

Rauleen - Dunno you.

Kudoukun - Last? Kudou NOOO!!! Gratz on kicking Bolt's ass in Melee though. I heard you ramsacked him so hard that he wanted to quit the game forever and hang himself. ****.

Neon - Sup bruh.

Zeal - Hello.

Mook - Dont think I know you.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Kudoukun - Last? Kudou NOOO!!! Gratz on kicking Bolt's ass in Melee though. I heard you ramsacked him so hard that he wanted to quit the game forever and hang himself. ****.
well technically greg and i should switch placings since i gave him the match after i won. i didnt care anymore so i just let greg take the match so i can go and play melee. way worth it though, melee is just too fun

Radium88

Smash Lord
1: Ally – Didn’t really get to talk to you but you seemed coolio.
2: Lain – Nice seeing you again! Gratz on getting this and winning melee. Wish I could have watched finals but it was what? 3 or 4 in the morning?? 0_o
3: Domo – Gratz! You’re reactions were hilarious (ie. Nicole’s match with Affinity)
4: Clel – Gratz to you too!
5: Joker – Nice tournament! Glad to get to talk to you because we didn’t really talk at NKv2. Thanks for the friendlies! Let’s play moar at HD!
5: Zeton – Gratz! Thanks for the friendlies and hate to tell you this but work on your Link a little bit moar before going up against Legan ;D
7: Nicole – Gooooood **** Nicole. Way to represent the rest of the nubs at StL/MO
7: Affinity – Good job! Thanks for the friendlies! Glad we got to finish them this time. Also thanks for keeping me awake even though all I wanted to do was pass out ;p
9: Amaterasu – Nice to have finally met you. Sorry we didn’t get to do any teams :( Hope KS comes early to our place so we can do team practice there… unless you've found a new partner :((((
9: Cook – Good **** Cook. Do better ;p
9: Razor – Nice tournament and it was a pretty awesome venue. Thanks for the friendlies but face it you will NEVER kill me with flood. Also, thanks for the tips on what I should do moar against mk and d3. Also, THANK YOU THANK YOU for housing us scrubs. Your house was epic and you sir are benevolent.
13: Zozefup – You are too nice sir with the driving that you did. See you at HD!
13: Mr. Doom – It was great talking to you about pokemon but sorry I didn’t know the ones you were talking about….150 was my max. Also, you were funny when you were falling asleep on the couch and when you passed out on the floor. Hope no one stepped on you… [Edit: What about OUR talk? Did you confuse me with Yink aka Chloe aka Ness Player aka girl that the Earthbound t-shirt??? I was wearing a red Rurouni Kenshin shirt. It's cool. Someone at NKv2 thought we were sisters. mirite, Yink?]
13: Kit – Good **** Kit but do better ;p
17: Andy – I hope this is the same Andy. Fun friendlies and it was awesome talking/meeting you. I’ll beat your Wario next time.
17: Legan – Good **** and thanks for driving the last hour. I didn’t want to kill us all.
17: Mduo – we didn’t really talk that much but fun friendlies (we played team friendlies at the beginning in case you think I’m being delusional)
17: Trent – T_T We need to play again at HD. Your sonic is too good and I want to beat it.
17: Greg Dang – Heh, I guess we didn’t do that bad in melee doubles… =_= Nice seeing you again but we never got to do team friendlies with Yink :( Thanks for eating a lot of my subpar cookies!
17: Bolt – Practice paid off. You didn’t get last. :p Hope to see you at HD.
25: Mysterious SilverB – Hated playing you in doubles but you were a cool guy. Liked that hat and next time I’ll be asking you for some Pit friendlies please.
25: CTX – Thanks for teaming up wif me….I’m sorry I choked and did poorly. You’re TL is getting good.
25: Schism – Fun friendlies! Happy to have actually talked to you this time around.
25: Jlo – I had a lot of fun losing to your Peach and DK, mainly because I played better than I did my last match. You played definitely a lot different than Nicole and it was weird for me.
25: Blank – Didn’t really get to talk to you but I wish I had asked for at least one Kirby ditto even though you switched to sonic.
25: Afrayal – Nice Olimar. I’ll try to be more of a challenge next time we meet. ^_^
25: Chloe – Yay for you for joining singles. Get money to do moar of it. Also, team friendlies with Greg next time plskthxbai >:O
33: Peeks – Sorry I was trying to pass out on your bed…you should have kicked me off :(
33: Rauleen – Good ****…not. *sigh* **** nerves getting to me…
GG to anybody I played and I forgot your name…my memory is pretty terribad. Sorry if I missed you…
Also thank you to all that ate my subpar cookies. I promise to make them right next time.

Hope to see most of you again at Hot Dickings!!! http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257160

Clel

Smash Journeyman
1: Ally:metaknight: - Congratulations, I'll admit it takes someone special to three stock me like that. I'll be much more of a challenge next time we face.
2: Lain:popo::dedede: - No I'm not crazy for going to FD haha. Way to introduce me to the real ICs matchup though, now I have to say "I wreck ICs on Wifi".
3: Domo:metaknight: - A game off Ally? Really?! You're definitely the main reason for the various improvements in Wichita lately, thanks.
4: Clel:metaknight::marth: - I lasted way early in the morning reppin' wichita this time around.
5: Joker:snake: - Thanks for hosting, why did it take so long for Kansas to show up?!
5: Zeton:fox: - We failed in doubles, but gave back double in singles. Our singles match was clutch stuff, hopefully we recorded them and they get uploaded, I don't remember.
7: Nicole:peach: - Your matches were so dumb, shield break on Affinity, timeout on Zozefup, nearly took out Lain... after playing you at No Koast I'm not surprised...
7: Affinity:metaknight: - When it comes to making mistakes most of the time it's not the fact you made one that hurts you, but how you deal with it.
9: Steeler - That controller you lent me rocks. You did great despite that you seemed disappointed with your performance
9: Amaterasu - My bad in our matches, Oli's usually spam the hell out of Marths. Still I shouldn't need Nado or even MK for that matchup, and will work on neither being something to resort to.
9: Cook - ^ ditto, thanks for the help on the matchup.
9: Razor - Failed to meet you and Joker in doubles, Clel giving his usual dosage of fail.
13: Mr. Doom - Talk to the other Ikes about Ike vs MK... seriously...

Bead

Smash Ace
2: Lain - Kyosh is angry!
5: Joker - great hosting. nice meeting you. Kinda wish we could have played some singles. The friendly doubles were fun, and thanks for the modding advice
9: Razor - I had a blast playing with you. You are probally one of the nicest ppl I've met. Chloe kept reminded me on the ride home to XD Thanks for the compliments about my spacing and stuff. I really wasn't expecting to do decent against you and the rest of the pool but i kinda surprised myself. =) great hosting to
13: Mr. Doom - O.o i was so excited to play a good Ike and i got my butt wooped. Kinda a shame that Ally knocked you out. Hopefully we could play again sometime.
17: Ngamer - Fun team friendlies
17: Andy - Nice to finally meet you and all that. Becareful of the Cool ranch doritos
17: Legan - Had a blast playing you. First (and probally only) good Link I'll ever play. I really thought that you were gonna wipe the floor with me but I figure either A. you not as good as everyone in Ohio says or B. I'm getting better. Hopefully its the second. =)
17: Mduo - Rawr beware the one-eyed monter! (didnt really know what to say since we didnt play or anything XD )
17: Trent - Lol ya i was there =p Everytime i saw you u were in the middle of a match and i didnt want to interrupt. Wish we could have played or something. I'm sure we both improved since AI =p
25: Mysterious SilverB - Fun Falcon Ganon games
25: CTX - I had that set XD Third game i became really angry at myself and couldn't focus. But it was really fun playing my first TL hopefully we'll play some again sometime
25: Blank - Blue Rogue says Hi
25: Chloe - +$1
33: BCRF - Fun Pools =)
33: Bead - You could have done better in terms of ranks but glad with how you played. Tough matchups. Time to go back to Ohio
33: Sherman the Tank - Fun pools =) i could use a little more pit practice

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Shout outz, gonna be short cause i need to get to hw stuff :(

1: Ally - Friendlies and reg melee stuff were fun, your c-falc was too good at tech chasing. You ***** me in brawl friendlies.
2: Lain - Fun friendlies in melee, your IC's terrify me in both games, GG's in pools. I'll have to 2-0 you next time :chuckle:
5: Joker- baby Yoker way to represent, teams friendlies were fun.
5: Zeton - your fox is scary
7: Nicole - way to own me in tournament, your peach is too good. Your spacing was perfect
7: Affinity - team friendlies were fun, your MK is legit.
9: Amaterasu - didn't talk to you, we forgot to fight btw.
9: Cook - GJ! It was nice to meet ya again
9: Razor- Nicely done coach, the matches you had with steeler were intense
13: Mr. Doom - Good sh*t with the bracket, your Ike was the coolest thing to see.
13: Kit - GG's in the bracket, I'll get ya next time :p
17: Andy - Way to rep Ames, GG's in pools, you wario is serious business
17: Legan - it was nice meeting you, your link is awesome. You're too funny "You guys, are so....white." <- Still makes me lol
17: Mduo - it was fun playing friendly teams with ya, have fun in China! Hopefully I'll see you again before then.
17: Trent - I hate your sonic. It's too good, GG's in pools.
17: Greg Dang - always good to see you, it's good to have someone to chat with when I'm floating around.
17: Bolt - 3 weeks of playing and this is all you have to show for it? Get at me fool.
25: CTX - Nice meeting you, I'm not a morning person either.
25: Schism - GG's in teams, you were too good at smashing peeps while zoze was being annoying.
25: Jlo - Not too bad for our first team eh? You gotta start owning with that peach consistently yo!
25: Blank - Von Rapture (sp?), **** your peach. GG's in melee pools. Eff peach.
25: Afrayal - I enjoyed our conversations on the way back to Ames, always good to see a fellow Ames smasher. Thanks for helping me hack my wii!
25: Chloe - Finally was able to get that Ness! Good **** for playing a low tier though. That thing is legit.
33: Peeks - It was nice meeting you, your master sword is legit. Hope to see ya soon in the future.
33: Yulai - My sheik is lame :( You shoulda won melee fool. Get at me.
33: Bead - it was nice meeting you, GG's in teams.
33: Rauleen - It was nice to meet you, way to be the ONLY one in pools to 2-0 me. Calm those nerves fool! Is my venue fee waved for HD? :laugh:
33: Kudoukun - way to beat me in melee, you totally surprised me. Next time I won't go puff though!
33: Mook - GG's in both brackets, keep working on the MK!

Okay, so that wasn't so short. I don't wanna study, so what?

Tyser- way to be a troll and give shout outs to something you weren't at. Go hit another deer. Get at me.

~Amaterasu~

Smash Apprentice
Thanks guys ^^;
This was my first tournament. You are were super fun to play with. I hope my parents will let me go to more =D
I'll post some shout outs when I get some more rest Nyuu~

Cook

Smash Master
1: Ally :metaknight: - No Snake makes me sad. Also, I wanted to play you and didn't get to. How do you get so good?

2: Lain :dedede:/:popo: - Good seeing you again, too bad I didn't get to watch any of your matches at the end. You didn't beat Ally though, what a letdown.

3: Domo :metaknight: - You've improved even more. Thanks for the friendlies, I've decided that I'm gonna be learning MK for the ditto.

4: Clel :metaknight:/:marth: - I trained you well enough to take out both the Olimars. Seriously, I can't believe I had to play you after all of our friendlies! Oh well. I guess I'm glad you beat Fino.

5: Joker :snake: - You didn't win your own tournament and you lost to Lain and Ally. You're a scrub.

5: Zeton :fox: - People are making such hype about you beating Lain, but I think they forgot that you also beat COOK'S WORLD FAMOUS OLIMAR. You've improved a ton, keep it up.

7: Nicole :peach: - Girls can't place this high.

7: Affinity :metaknight: - I wanted to play you some, but there wasn't any time. I heard you're quite the ladies man though :laugh:

9: Steeler - Your Wario is quite good, keep practicing with him and you'll do even better. I would've liked to play you in friendlies, but oh well. Good to see you as usual.

9: Amaterasu - Who are you? I felt like I never even saw you, but you must be pretty decent to place 9th. What character do you play?

9: Cook - Olimar is a piece of ****, I'm going to learn the MK ditto and probably use MK in lots of matchups from now on. I might even main him! **** you pikmin for never grabbing the edge, and **** you Olimar, for not being MK. :metaknight::metaknight::metaknight::metaknight::metaknight::metaknight::metaknight::metaknight::metaknight::metaknight::metaknight:

9: Razor - Sweet venue, and staying at your house was fun. The Razor challenge was much appreciated as always, but you really should've let us dine and dash at the Mexican place.

13: Zozefup - In Soviet Russia, Peach times MK out...you.

13: Mr. Doom - Nice match with Ally, I really had some hope for you on Frigate.

13: Kit - Come play with me and Nicole in Columbia some more and get good again.

17: Legan - I almost had you in Melee doubles. And seriously, go Marth against Olimars from now on. Actually...just go Marth.

17: Mduo - I heard you've gotten much better, but I didn't actually get to play you...

17: Trent - Our matches were close! Your Sonic is quite good, you made me pretty nervous. Keep improving.

17: Greg Dang - I wish your name was still Captain Love.

17: Bolt - For 3 weeks of playing Brawl, you're pretty fawkin' good.

25: CTX - Toon Link is gay.

25: Jlo - Practice moar! Or at least play at some point after 2 months before the tournament. Also, you use DK???

25: Blank - lol Sonic. Play Kirby again, but at least I didn't knock you out of the tournament this time, amirite?

25: Afrayal - That Olimar ain't lookin' bad.

33: Yulai - Melee doubles are always fun to enter, but my character never does what I want in that game and I hate it.

33: Rauleen - Thanks for driving us and bringing all the small comforts of home into your car. Much appreciated. You'll do better next time, just keep improving and don't get so nervous.

Ps - These shoutouts were written while I was sleeping. HOW CAN IT BE???

mduo

Smash Apprentice
SHOUTOUTS

Ally - our pools matches were awesome, and thanks for the advice/ a friendly match

Lain - i still despise the IC's but your an awesome guy, thanks for a couple of good matches!
next time i'll try to have the upper hand on those MK dittos :)

Joker - i didnt play you in singles, but im sure if i had i would have kicked your a$$. haha jk man, ill try to stop by sometime soon before hot dickings to get some serious practice in. teams matches were fun, andy and me just have to counterpick neutral stages

Zeton - thanks for all the fox advice and ideas, I have plenty of stuff to work on, our fox friendly dittos were awesome

Nicole - pools and friendlies were fun, i just need to get my matchups figured out so i can start doing better!

Affinity - I'm super glad we got to play so many friendlies, i started catching on to little quirks you like to do which im sure will transfer over to my playingstyle. oh and thanks for your power chords haha

Steeler - i didnt play you, but i saw a match of yours and it was pretty awesome

Cook - we never played each other but im sure we will sometime soon (hot dickings or maybe jokers next tourney?)

Razor - i didnt play you at all, but thanks for the venue and all that, it was pretty sweet.

TWINK - i need to learn the Marth matchup haha, thanks for the matches and the friendlies right afterwards.

Andy - your gay :)

Legan - awesome matches, your links combo's scare me

Bolt - our team matches did go really well, and even though you played falco we still had a pretty decent team going. i told razor to make the next monthly before i leave for china, so hopefully he does do that

Schism - did we play a friendly? i forget but i dont think that we did, anyways it was good seeing you there

Blank - would you like some popcorn?

Uli - i leave for china feb 19th, so im still around for a little bit longer, thanks though!

NEB - hope you had fun, and learned some things during friendlies, given time im sure you'll start catching on to those little things and getting tons better

Bead - a "monter"?! oh noez!

Radium88 - nah i remember our friendlies in the beginning, i know your not delusional haha they were good matches though.

Kudoukun - i forget if we had any matches?? anyhow, good seeing all of the usual suspects around and glad you could make it.

Yink - good matches in teams, andy told me to stay away from you so i did >< haha

p.s. Tyser - I will always have the super combo down in B.B. anytime anyone wants their sht to get rocked, just send them to me

Nicole

Smash Champion
7: Nicole:peach: - Your matches were so dumb, shield break on Affinity, timeout on Zozefup, nearly took out Lain... after playing you at No Koast I'm not surprised...
By dumb, I'm going to assume you meant awesome. Also...did I pull a bomb on you at No Koast or something? I don't remember any particularly silly things happening in our matches then.

Shout outs pending.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
Andy/Sluys shoutouts:

1: Ally - Thanks for coming to Iowa. Glad 1st place made it worth your while. Come back soon!

2: Lain - Pools matches were fun. My TL seemed to do alright so I might just practice him more.

5: Joker - Mduo and I shoulda had you in teams bro. I'll get you one of these days.

5: Zeton - goddam super fast fox omgwtf. great stuff.

7: Nicole - way to cop my style and time betches out.

9: Cook - Good matches I'm gonna put some time into learning how to fight Oli hopefully.

9: Razorrrr - Luv ya buddy, thanks for the support and advice for singles...and for letting mduo beat u up in doubles (it does wonders for his self esteem to think he's good).

13: Zozefup - I hope our friendlies taught you some stuff about Wario.

13: Mr. Doom - I shoulda had you but you did well to come back and jab camp me. I didn't
even know Ike could camp like that. Neutral stages all the way next time tho, hell even final d would work better than japes.

17: Mduo likes men.

17: Trent - om nom nom nom nom

17: Greg Dang - GREGDANG

17: Bolt - you are the future of ames smash. become sekou's apprentice. acquire true power!

25: CTX - thanks for the tink advice

25: Jlo - where is Chicago JLo?

25: Afrayal and Chloe - Hearts (let me know when either of you become single)

33: Peeks - omgpeeks. gonna see you in DM from now on awesome.

33: Bead -nice meeting u

33: Rauleen - Thanks for the cookies! It was fun talking to ya and doing pools.

resTy

Smash Champion
Andy/Sluys shoutouts:

1: Ally - Thanks for coming to Iowa. Glad 1st place made it worth your while. Come back soon!

2: Lain - Pools matches were fun. My TL seemed to do alright so I might just practice him more.

5: Joker - Mduo and I shoulda had you in teams bro. I'll get you one of these days.

5: Zeton - goddam super fast fox omgwtf. great stuff.

7: Nicole - way to cop my style and time betches out.

9: Cook - Good matches I'm gonna put some time into learning how to fight Oli hopefully.

9: Razorrrr - Luv ya buddy, thanks for the support and advice for singles...and for letting mduo beat u up in doubles (it does wonders for his self esteem to think he's good).

13: Zozefup - I hope our friendlies taught you some stuff about Wario.

13: Mr. Doom - I shoulda had you but you did well to come back and jab camp me. I didn't
even know Ike could camp like that. Neutral stages all the way next time tho, hell even final d would work better than japes.

17: Trent - om nom nom nom nom

17: Greg Dang - GREGDANG

17: Bolt - you are the future of ames smash. become sekou's apprentice. acquire true power!

25: CTX - thanks for the tink advice

25: Jlo - where is Chicago JLo?

25: Afrayal and Chloe - Hearts (let me know when either of you become single)

33: Peeks - omgpeeks. gonna see you in DM from now on awesome.

33: Bead -nice meeting u

33: Rauleen - Thanks for the cookies! It was fun talking to ya and doing pools.
If you're gonna make it small, might as well make it stupidly small XD.

mduo

Smash Apprentice
Andy/Sluys shoutouts:

i hate you

Fino

Smash Master
I find no prob with TL just kinda annoying to approach =p
He's gay... and waves a giant dildo for one of his taunts. I have problems with this =/

Wish I could have gone... Ally was so close, but I'm probably too rusty for me to even come close to winning.

Cook, don't let nicole place higher than you next time ;P Rep that oli, it's just you, hilt, and L cancel now =/

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
ahhhhh thanks silver that reminds me

NEB - keep up the pokemon trainer man. there can never be enough pokemon trainers. it's a depressing experience so the more the "merrier"!

Top Bottom