• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
i have a question is there any hackers currently working on a masked man(from mother 3) model/psa hack because that would be amazing he is like metaknight with an arm cannon masked man for god tier !

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Wouldn't it make more sense to find an angle on the island itself that would make a decent stage? After that, you could even add things like a docked ship or something.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
It's Game & Watch. I just found out I could finally edit him, in the latest version of Brawl Box, so I thought about doing this. Plus, the fact that he's rendered in 2D is even better when making things like this. Vertices editing would just be sick. I also found out how to make him in 3D without doing model swaps.

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
It's Game & Watch. I just found out I could finally edit him, in the latest version of Brawl Box, so I thought about doing this. Plus, the fact that he's rendered in 2D is even better when making things like this. Vertices editing would just be sick. I also found out how to make him in 3D without doing model swaps.
dang, beat me to the punch :p i've been trying the EXACT same thing. your efforts are definately more fruitful than mine however ><

edit: If 8-bit megaman becomes functional here's (what will be) his corresponding stage

http://img196.imageshack.us/i/35622288.jpg/

MaRRoK

Smash Journeyman
@ jolteon. disagree. rock on bigsharkZ. thats effing amazing. I'm just left wondering HOW you did it. theres no WAY ur that good to have made that from scratch. is there a trophy or are you just a beast and got imports from windwaker working?

besides, its not comepletely flat, its got the ship and the masts of the ship. me gusta.

n64billy

Smash Ace
BSZ, you just won my 6th child! Looking forward to MEHGAH MAHNZ soon!

EDIT: So if you've found how to make him 3D, you should be able to do the steps in reverse to make any other character into 2D.... right?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'm afraid to be the one to ask this, but...

What's going on with the sound effect hacking?
^This. F*SCREECH* models and stages, I want sound effects for new voices. XD

While Vile has gone all emo and doesn't want to post his guide for the excuse of "It's too hard for people to understand", someone else seems to know how to do it and is making a voice pack for the Cloud Project at KC:MM (Don't make this topic all about Cloud from this statement people.)

So with that said, it CAN be done. The rest of us just don't know how yet. :<

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
It's being done over at KC:MM? Really? Hm, I should look out for that. And yes, I'm actually more excited for sound effects than models and stages. Strange, as I have a man crush on Blaziken, but it's true. Probably because models and stages have more limits...

But anyway, I'll go and take a look at KC:MM.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I'm looking forward to sound effects, but not all that much. For crying out loud, File Patch 4.0 is buggy and can't even be used alongside anything else, so this will only be available to USB players for the time being. And without new characters, what are you going to use it for (lemme mention Shadow myself as one of those things. >_>;;).

Also, Blaziken is lame as hell. Infernape is far superior in pretty much every way. Monkeys>chickens.

Revven

FrankerZ

While Vile has gone all emo and doesn't want to post his guide for the excuse of "It's too hard for people to understand", someone else seems to know how to do it and is making a voice pack for the Cloud Project at KC:MM (Don't make this topic all about Cloud from this statement people.)

So with that said, it CAN be done. The rest of us just don't know how yet. :<
It won't be of any use to us though if we don't even have a working File Patch code for SFX... that is what should come first before the possibility of getting SFX made.

But this is off topic.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'm looking forward to sound effects, but not all that much. For crying out loud, File Patch 4.0 is buggy and can't even be used alongside anything else, so this will only be available to USB players for the time being. And without new characters, what are you going to use it for (lemme mention Shadow myself as one of those things. >_>;;).
It won't be of any use to us though if we don't even have a working File Patch code for SFX... that is what should come first before the possibility of getting SFX made.

But this is off topic.
I'm a USB user, to it's PERFECTLY useful for me. Can't say much for you guys though, other than hope you get a working code for it soon. :3

And there are PLENTY of things to use it for, especially since we do have some new playable characters already. But we can do other things that don't require new characters either.

For example, replacing Sonic's god awful Jason Griffith voice with Ryan Drummonds. ¦3 (Granted I'm already using japanese voices, I just miss hearing Sonic in English, but not enough to deal with Jason.)

ChaosofST

Smash Cadet

For example, replacing Sonic's god awful Jason Griffith voice with Ryan Drummonds. ¦3 (Granted I'm already using japanese voices, I just miss hearing Sonic in English, but not enough to deal with Jason.)

I like this but I'm gonna have to disagree with you Sonic the Hedgehog the Movies voice was the best xD ( I'm kidding with you) But I would still like to here sonic say CATCH ME IF YOU CAN instead of YOUR TOO SLOW.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
It would be cool have shadow saying "Let me show you my real power" xD

LSDX

Wah!
I like this but I'm gonna have to disagree with you Sonic the Hedgehog the Movies voice was the best xD ( I'm kidding with you) But I would still like to here sonic say CATCH ME IF YOU CAN instead of YOUR TOO SLOW.
I like Griffith.

Let the wars begin.....

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
Let me guess, you made him 3d by editing his animations?

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
So BigShark, how'd you do that?

Ugh, just spent two hours on one texture alone that has very minimal shading. And how many does Samus have? I'll have to finish tomorrow. I was hoping to at least get it done tonight to test on my Wii, but....

n64billy

Smash Ace
So BigShark, how'd you do that?
*Insert incredibly disturbing group conversation here*
(10:16 AM) Me: BSZ, on a random, slightly more productive note: How'd you remove G&W's 2D, and would you be able to put it on another character to force it into 2D?

(10:17 AM) BigSharkZ: You can either scale him or model swap him
And no
Hope that helps

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hey, I like his voice in the movie second best of all, so no worries there. :3 Strange isn't it? XD

And definitely. That's what I plan on doing, plus "C'mon, step it up!" will probably replaced with either "Hey, pump it up!", "Bring it on!" or "What's the matter? Got nothin' left?"

I like Griffith.

Let the wars begin.....
I won't shoot you down for that, but I will say this.

Your sig fails. There should be 4 rings instead of 5. :< *SMACKED*

ChaosofST

Smash Cadet
Hey, I like his voice in the movie second best of all, so no worries there. :3 Strange isn't it? XD

And definitely. That's what I plan on doing, plus "C'mon, step it up!" will probably replaced with either "Hey, pump it up!", "Bring it on!" or "What's the matter? Got nothin' left?"

I won't shoot you down for that, but I will say this.

Your sig fails. There should be 4 rings instead of 5. :< *SMACKED*

LOL instead of him saying URRRRGHH NOW I'LL SHOW YOU he would have to say one of his most epic lines "Hpmh You actually thought you could Defeat me? By Transforming into a monster!"

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
LOL instead of him saying URRRRGHH NOW I'LL SHOW YOU he would have to say one of his most epic lines "Hpmh You actually thought you could Defeat me? By Transforming into a monster!"
Actually, when I make my voice pack, it'll either be "YOU'RE FINISHED!" or my favorite one "Okay, NO MORE PLAYING AROUND!"

And then additional echo for one of his screams of my choice. :3

ChaosofST

Smash Cadet
Actually, when I make my voice pack, it'll either be "YOU'RE FINISHED!" or my favorite one "Okay, NO MORE PLAYING AROUND!"

And then additional echo for one of his screams of my choice. :3
Hmmm then you should make that other line I said a winning line. or something I just want him to scream it in a epic fashion.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hmm, I'll probably leave the monster part of it out if I put it in, but I was thinking of using "Did you really think you had a chance?" too. Both work very well...Hm. Decisions, decisions. o_o

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...You guys know sound effects have nothing to do with BrawlBox or this thread, right? Just saying...
*looks around for somebody who actually gives a sh*t.* ¦D *SMACKED*

Kidding, kidding. You're right, sorry. :3

Back on topic...though there doesn't seem to be anything going on at the moment. XD;

LSDX

Wah!
Why does Sonic talk in the first place? ¬_¬

*looks around for somebody who actually gives a sh*t.* ¦D *SMACKED*

Kidding, kidding. You're right, sorry. :3

Back on topic...though there doesn't seem to be anything going on at the moment. XD;
Don't mess with Shifter, he's one bad motherf--WATCH MY MOUTH!

LSDX

Wah!
*looks at Snapple's sig*

...Ah. ¦D
Happy Hedgehog Day, courtesy of M.C. Snappizle~! :sonic:

In any case, after I get over my lazy spree, I have to pick some PSA character to start a CSS/CPS set for. I'm not sure if Ridley, Meta-Ridley, or Lyn is a good start. BigShark's Deoxys is another candidate. I'll let you all decide my next project.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Personally, I prefer FALCON KICK!

C'MON! Hand's off my PAWNCH!

Top Bottom