• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MILKTEA's little brother's tournament results

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Okay, so, Milktea won, and I shall now post the top 3 teams and top 10 singles placings.

Thank you Louis Chen for somehow making smash academic, and we all hope u get a check plus on ur assignment.

Doubles
1 Mango + Hungrybox
2 Buck Buck (G$ and Alukard)
3 Fried Rice (Hayato and Eve)

Singles
1 Milktea!
2 Vanz
3 Spawn
4 Arc Natural
5 Yedi
5 Roman
7 Kyu Puff
7 Spife
9 Dark Dragoon
9 Mei
9 Sox

If you want a bracket, just look at the placings, those were the seeds. Zero surprises :( although I beat spife in a Link ditto. for shame...

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
And why do we get kids from Maine and New York, but we can't get Connecticut to show up?

xHayatox

Smash Lord
I helped donated for teams. Got my butt kicked. Was fun though I gotta play more teams it's been a while since I last pulled out my doc :0 it's saddening dat I not entering it singles :( thought I had xtea cash but I guess not :(

I forgot who I played with but gg. Roman just roasted me I couldn't touch him :( alukard n g$ just molested my team. I'll be prepared next time!

Octave

Smash Ace
The first post makes me so confused :< People who said they weren't going to be there are on the list.

supidridehavingacademicprobationcausingmenottogo. *sigh*

Alukard

Smash Hero
The first post makes me so confused :< People who said they weren't going to be there are on the list.

supidridehavingacademicprobationcausingmenottogo. *sigh*
are u the guy that owned the laptop with the kick *** pic like ur avatar ? ... cuz i want pics like that ... those are madd pro =D

Octave

Smash Ace
are u the guy that owned the laptop with the kick *** pic like ur avatar ? ... cuz i want pics like that ... those are madd pro =D
I wasn't there! D:

I can give you the website for those pictures when I'm at my other comp. It's got it bookmarked.

Darc is #3 Jiggs?

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Oh wow, i totally just remembered that Milktea won and not Darc (whos that guy?) shes so pro... also, spawn you forgot your **** t-shirt!

Alukard

Smash Hero
lol. I'm EASILY the 4th Jiggs.

like.. EASILY.

:colorful:
WHOA wtf are u and darc talking about ... I'M EASILY THE BEST .... wait wat are we talking about ?

JUST REMEMBER KIDDIES ... DONT MAKE FUN OF THE BIG CLOCK MY N!GGA

Banks

Smash Hero
good **** spawn, altho two places HIGHER WOULDA BEEN FLY NAH'MSAYIN

sheiksheiksheik

but rlly, how'd the bracket play out. spawn beat roman, arc beat yedi or somethin?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
spawn lost to vanz twice,
vanz lost to darc twice,
roman lost to arc in winners and spawn in losers,
yedi lost to vanz in winners and arc in losers,
kyu lost to spawn in winners and yedi in loser,
spife lost to darc in winners and roman in losers
and I lost to spife in winners and yedi in losers

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
What do you want to know?

My bracket was:
I beat Kyu Puff, lost to Vanz (got freaking *****), beat Roman, beat ArcNatural, barely lost to Vanz (set was mad close).

Shoutouts:
Samikay- Dude you are such a great tournament director you should do it more often. I'm really sorry I forgot the T shirt so I could further advertise the store. Also, thanks for letting me use the microwave. I highly recommend that thing. Because of the microwave that you own, I was able to enjoy the sandwich that I ate extremely thoroughly. Thank you. Your Yoshi is too ****. Remember that one time you beat my Fox with it? Good timessss. Don't think it'll ever happen again though. ;P My Falco on the other hand hahaha <3. I'll be seeing you around and I'll find out the date to be able to hold the Frumpier Shrubbery tournament.

Everyone else- Get ***** for not getting a special shoutout
in this post/today if you shout me out I'll shout you back
. Good **** nonetheless to everyone.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Uploading KyuPuff/Spawn now, then Grand Finals or w/e else There should be a new video every 5-10 minutes. My YT account is my homepage, and what spawn linked to.
-DD

xHayatox

Smash Lord
so who going to the north atteboro tournay on the 18? i got a few weeks to get goot by then. maybe i will have extra money then and enter in some singles. it was fun getting a chance to play againts the legendary roman in friendlies but most of the day it was against my own broza :( i guess no one likes to play wisu me :(

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
so who going to the north atteboro tournay on the 18? i got a few weeks to get goot by then. maybe i will have extra money then and enter in some singles. it was fun getting a chance to play againts the legendary roman in friendlies but most of the day it was against my own broza :( i guess no one likes to play wisu me :(
:3 I play with anyone I can, just ask~
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hayato, that's not true at all. I would love to play you. Just ask people to play and they'll play with you. You didn't ask me once. I just kept hopping on tvs that had the fewest amount of people on it lol.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Spawn/Kyu and Spawn/Vanz all uploaded. Now uploading Darc/Vanz winners finals.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
did me vs arc get recorded? **** was close
>_> You tell me!

I don't see any Fox dittos, but I haven't looked that closely. It may be there, but I don't think so right now.
-DD

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Did me vs vanz mms get recorded? We were on the recording set up but I don't think anyone hit the record button.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Did me vs vanz mms get recorded? We were on the recording set up but I don't think anyone hit the record button.
Yeah, it did. Someone forgot to stop recording so I got a ****ton of friendlies between Sox[?] and some people. Your MM was in there, and I'm getting to that next, then Darc/Vanz random MM.
-DD

Top Bottom