• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MILKTEA's little brother's tournament results

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Hey spawn, we should actually play some real games next time so i can get better and maybe one day actually enter a tournament, then people won't think im a scrub when they sit down to play friendlies, and theyll pick their main first... and ill pick yoshi.

And spife, i don't know why you were taking lessons from Arc Natural if thats what you were doing, because it wont help you beat yoshi

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Sounds good Sam. Did you like my personalized shoutout to you? :)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol. I'm EASILY the 4th Jiggs.

like.. EASILY.

:colorful:
sorry but i don't think dustin's jiggs 4 stocked any of hayato's characters, not even his kirby

and now that kirby has been used as a point, your argument is invalid

:kirby2:

Spife

Smash Master
I'm much to tired to make a long winded post about how Samikay isn't the first person to beat me in link ditto (friendlies) and **** talk me for it but act like it's some horrible travisty.

Get at the kid.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lol, M2k putting on his **** face.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
How did m2k even find this thread?

I think he name searches by "jiggs" "jigglypuff" "rest" "bair" "upthrow to rest" "puff" "rollout" "fair" "jiggly" "best" "rank"

Happy games, and I like how MA was excluded in the everyone game but CT comment. But it's ok MA is trash.

Spife

Smash Master
How did m2k even find this thread?

I think he name searches by "jiggs" "jigglypuff" "rest" "bair" "upthrow to rest" "puff" "rollout" "fair" "jiggly" "best" "rank"

Happy games, and I like how MA was excluded in the everyone game but CT comment. But it's ok MA is trash.
What needs to happen is KDJ needs to come back and just wake us all up in the middle of the night (he'll drive around in a big 16 person van or something) and then we'll all go back to his place and get ***** repeatedly till we become bea...wait this sounds really ****ed up.

Er KDJ needs to come back and powerlevel MA, or one player from MA so they can put us on the map. Then it's just smooth sailing for that one player. Hmmmm

Roman.

Smash Champion
What needs to happen is KDJ needs to come back and just wake us all up in the middle of the night (he'll drive around in a big 16 person van or something) and then we'll all go back to his place and get ***** repeatedly till we become bea...wait this sounds really ****ed up.

Er KDJ needs to come back and powerlevel MA, or one player from MA so they can put us on the map. Then it's just smooth sailing for that one player. Hmmmm
d ibs!

Cia

das kwl
sorry but i don't think dustin's jiggs 4 stocked any of hayato's characters, not even his kirby

and now that kirby has been used as a point, your argument is invalid

:kirby2:

lolol.. if you think I was trying at that point, lol. I stopped trying after winners. I just wanted my second place and I was happy with that =D And My Falco and my Jiggs are two different stories. Shame Daz

Mew2King - Do you use Jiggs in tournament? Like.. ever?

no?

So STHU.

And when are you going to stop going around saying you 4 stocked Jman with jiggs once? By now, everyone's heard the story and everyone's 4 stocked Jman with Jiggs at some point. It doesn't make you a hero! So quit bringing it up.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333

lolol.. if you think I was trying at that point, lol. I stopped trying after winners. I just wanted my second place and I was happy with that =D And My Falco and my Jiggs are two different stories. Shame Daz

So you stopped trying in losers vs me Vanz? I doubt it. Stop trollin' bro.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
He said second place so he probably wasn't talking about your set.

Hayato: Hold a smashfest this weekend...

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
If you look closely at the post, he said he stopped trying after Winners. Him and I played in Winners and Losers so it makes me confused.

Edit: I figured I'd just clarify because I'd feel horrible if he didn't even try in order to beat me. :(

xHayatox

Smash Lord
sorry kyupuff :( i am getting twisted this weekend. its my friends bday. :( ionno if you guys would do sunday but chances are i am going to be hung over like a sack of balls.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Nope, :kirby2:, discussion over.

Cia

das kwl
So you stopped trying in losers vs me Vanz? I doubt it. Stop trollin' bro.

.. I completely forgot you'd see that. =x

but truthfully, I didn't really try until i went Sheik. If you remember correctly, I was holding like.. 2 conversations during our first 3 matches..

these are facts.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333

.. I completely forgot you'd see that. =x

but truthfully, I didn't really try until i went Sheik. If you remember correctly, I was holding like.. 2 conversations during our first 3 matches..

these are facts.
I forgot how casual our first 3 games were. xD We were both just talking to each other while they were happening LOL. No feelings hurt here brah.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yoooo ... hayato ... thats mah boy right there ... definitely too cool =D

we need to revive melee on the EC ... this is probably going to be my last year playing =\

rom 3 thread coming real soon =]

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
i 2 stocked SS with jiggs my first/only try and 4 stocked Jman once and beat Vidjo almost every time and he's still good.

I don't play her and I use nearly 10 chars better than her.

don't claim to be 4th, especially not 'easily'

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Arc is too fackin goooot fackkk i got 4 stocked by him :( i cant even get near em.

Alukard!!! Dooo it son.. and let em see you do it! I am definately down like a clown.. cuz im the badest mofo low down around dis town..

Top Bottom