• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
So my father has this new job somewhere in San Antonio and etc etc personal stuff personal stuff. I might be able to vacation there every once in a while, so... this wont be for a while but does anyone know of some close tournaments in San Antonio or a series of tournaments near by there?
Pardon me for addressing you out of the blue like this, but why don't you just ask the San Antonio players?
They'd probably know what's going on in their community better than the residents of DFW.

BlinkIV

Avenger
Here's something that came to my head, with the new Smash Bros being created, and the producer from the Tales Of series helping out, we'll most likely see some Tales characters yes? Probably from Xiliia or Graces:F (Since those are the latest installments, Xillia's American release coming soon).

With that being said, the new Fire Emblem is already in development (Fire Emblem: Awakening, "Fire Emblem: Kakusei" for the 3DS), it does have an NA release planned, with DLC chapters coming with old Fire Emblem protagonists returning (Yes, Brett. You can get Ike back), so would they consider bringing some Fire Emblem characters to celebrate? Roy especially since he is one of the characters you can get, DLC-wise. It's something I've been thinking about.

What do you guys think?

D

Deleted member

No, I saw DLC. You're not my friend, leave your 10 dollars on the table and get out.

BlinkIV

Avenger
D

Deleted member

Ike is a robot, Sethlon will **** us all, and Marth looks more like a woman than we ever imagined.

D

Deleted member

I was wondering, Denti, when smash 4 comes out, what will be stronger. Purple pikmin, or those rock pikmin from pikmin 3?

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Anyway, back to the main subject (If anyone cares), what do you think will happen concerning Fire Emblem characters?

EDIT: These characters DO have new looks by the way, would the old looks be brought back? Or these new ones be used?

Ike: http://serenesforest.net/fe13/img/dlc/ike.jpg

Roy: http://serenesforest.net/fe13/img/dlc/004.jpg

Marth:http://serenesforest.net/fe13/img/dlc0419_img.jpg

What is this, Ike's new look must either be re-done, or killed.
It hurts so much.

It hurts. So. Much.

That look doesn't fit Ike's look or his personality from his own games at ALLLLLLLLLLLL.

D

Deleted member

Sethlon, I must ask. Aside from down tilt, how many other moves do you think roy will be able to use in smash 4 that won't suck?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer

BlinkIV

Avenger
Son you be trippin

If they're going off of the new design look, I'd be surprised if he plays anything like Melee Roy. That big *** sword is definitely not a rapier, lol.
Nah son, it's just obv. Spears > Swords remember? Weapon Triangle son, get with it!

About his new weapon look though, that's probably a better representation of the Sword of Seals, correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't the Sword of Seals what he used in Melee? Along with Marth using the Falchion?

Denti

Smash Master
So Revolution 13 is going to be September 22nd with Emily's Melee tournament in Grapevine.

Dang, what the faak. Revolutions on full blast.

edit: Maybe I might have a 1$ Smash 64 side event there as well. Sounds like all the smash bros to me.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
So Revolution 13 is going to be September 22nd with Emily's Melee tournament in Grapevine.

Dang, what the faak. Revolutions on full blast.

edit: Maybe I might have a 1$ Smash 64 side event there as well. Sounds like all the smash bros to me.
2 dollar smash 64 and I'll go.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Top Bottom