• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Denti

Smash Master
REVOLUTION 12 IS THIS UP COMING SEPTEMBER 1ST!!! It is to be held with Sethlon's and UTD Zac's Project M tournament. Singles and doubles for both games. Also DAKPO is CONFIRMED for this event!!! BIO NEEDS TO MAKE THIS AND PROVE HIS TITLE AS BEST ZSS IN TX!!

NOW IF YOU CAN'T MAKE THAT DATE...

Revolution 13 will be September 22nd held at Emily's Melee and UMVC3 tournament! I will also be holding a Smash 64 side event. SO THAT MEANS Brawl, Melee, Smash 64 and Marvel! Get some hypeeee!!!!

Multiple game tournaments are for cool people, and you got what it takes!! Come be a cool kid! ...lol.

Neon!

Smash Lord
I'll be moving into my dorm on Friday, very excited to be on my own for once. Slaps is in the building next to mine so I'm sure I'll get tons of Ike practice haha.

D

Deleted member

"So I'm not wasting time" you're playing brawl. You need to learn how to do this.

BlinkIV

Avenger
I lol'd.

Well, in any case.

FINAL CRUSADE 2 IS ON SEPTEMBER 8TH, GUYS PLEASE COME TO THIS, THIS IS AN IMPORTANT EVENT AS TTHIS EVENT IS GOING TO DECIDE IF I CONTINUE TO RUN FIGHTING GAMES OR MOVE SOLELY TO SMASH BROS, PROJECT M BEING THE MAIN FOCUS OF MY TOURNAMENTS. I DO APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACK THAT YOU GUYS CAN GIVE, EVEN ANYTHING TO HELP ME IMPROVE AS A T.O

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
DFW so active... Our tourney lineup for next month.

Sept. 1st - Revolution 12
Sept. 8th - Final Crusade 2
Sept. 15th - Texas Crusade Series 4
Sept. 22nd - Revolution 13

Every weekend booked except the last one.

:phone:

Dnyce

Smash Master
Why are you looking through people's trash? lmao

yea I know its been a few days, but I feel like I'm getting punished by punishing my cpu. I'll try it with olimar to make this a little easier
How... are you getting punished by punishing the CPU..............? lol. Like, that goes against the entire purpose of the practice, lmao
That's because GH2 is 9/29!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HYPE~!

Dnyce

Smash Master
I got some replay where they react when I react or dodge what I throw at them and punish me for what I was trying to do
That means your punish is bad <_< lol. The point is to punish their whiffed attacks, if they're able to act before your punish hits them, then you're either too late to punish, or that punishing option doesn't work in that situation.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Lol you're not even doing what he said to do.
I'm am, your not helping

That means your punish is bad <_< lol. The point is to punish their whiffed attacks, if they're able to act before your punish hits them, then you're either too late to punish, or that punishing option doesn't work in that situation.
whats the next tournament your going to

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Please don't hurt us sync.
They only dragged me along for the ride.....
I don't wanna beat you guys, I love you guys.
Can't we just like, be friends and ****?

BlinkIV

Avenger
Guys, I have SUPER De-Hype news. =(

Apparently the 8th is MTG celebration day so I'm pretty much being forced to push my tournament AGAIN to either the 22nd or the 29th. I might be able to get the tournament on a Sunday but people are busy so that's super de-hype.

Edit: I forgot Rev 13 is on the 22nd, so I'm now taking the 29th for this, I'm quite annoyed, this is the SECOND time my tournament has been pushed back.

Double effing edit: Now it's okay and we're still on for the 8th, sometimes this venue..I tell you.

Top Bottom