• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura's Monthlies: on hiatus

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Remember that time I came to your guys monthly and it snowed and the drive was scary?

You should return the favor and come to my tournament in May :)

Tyser and MRM are already confirmed. The rest of you should come as well

THuGz

Smash Lord
MJG and co. can't make that one, and neither can I. I would really prefer it to be April 2nd =/

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
April 2nd I'll be doing this big thing with the jazz band in California :p

Like I've said, March and April are both really ****ty months for me. 26th is the earliest date I can host, but if Kansas really really really wants to come, we'll have to postpone this until later in April.

Shameus

Smash Apprentice

Like I've said, March and April are both really ****ty months for me. 26th is the earliest date I can host, but if Kansas really really really wants to come, we'll have to postpone this until later in April.
sadly i like the idea of a later meeting because i may have time to actually attend and i should be getting my car back so i should be able to attend and provide fees, as well as gas money for that trip

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
April sounds good to me I guess. I'm planning on going to Jokers the 19th so having a free weekend the 26th sounds good especially if QRS's tournament is the 2nd. Do yours the like 16th.

Also, I'll know if I'm driving by wednesday, but if I am, I believe it's Thugz and MJG so far, so that leaves 1 more spot, anyone else want to go to the KS bi-weekly this weekend.

resTy

Smash Champion
Aura, you could probably do it the 26th AND in April, honestly. It really wouldn't hurt unless you are too busy then it'd be completely understandable. The only time kids get to play Brawl is at your tournies, so even if no out of state showed it'd still be a good practice session for the kids of Nebraska. Just a suggestion.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
April sounds good to me I guess. I'm planning on going to Jokers the 19th so having a free weekend the 26th sounds good especially if QRS's tournament is the 2nd. Do yours the like 16th.

Also, I'll know if I'm driving by wednesday, but if I am, I believe it's Thugz and MJG so far, so that leaves 1 more spot, anyone else want to go to the KS bi-weekly this weekend.
I be down for this Rob if I can get enough money for this weekend also got my internet back so yeah.

@Tyser- No one informs of the time people are hosting games since I lost my internet and I can't do Tuesdays for games cause my mom has work til the next morning and Thursdays I have to wait til she gets off so I can go plus my most of my money is on lock.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
I didn't have internet all weekend; now I know how Gamegenie feels.

As of right now, count me in for Lux's thing. If a car gets filled up and someone super wants to go, I'll drop, but if there's a spot I'm in.

Edit:

A couple of links for you nerds:

http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?p=753073#753073

http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=33801

The first is a remix of a video game hero's theme and a remix of their rivals theme. I'm listening to it now, and it's pretty sick. The second is a Pokemon remix album that I haven't checked out yet.

Edit edit: Rob the Wily theme they use is from Mega Man 4, be happy.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I should be able to come in April provided it's announced far enough ahead of time for me to get off work.

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
Apparently QRS wants to have his tournament on the 26th, so we could maybe have it the first week of April?
Unpossible.

Did you mean to say the 23rd of April? Cause that's also the earliest date I can host. If QRS does his on that day, we'll do this one on the 30th.

Top Bottom