• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura's Monthlies: on hiatus

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
MK is the deformed baby of Tekken and SF-- but in a good way. I would probably like it more than Marvel if I had time to learn it, but in terms of hype, nothing really beats Marvel atm.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I just wanted to drop by and say thanks to Tyler and Dan for the awesome cookies they were delicious also thanks for housing us ^.^

@Aura: I saw you play a couple of matches and I like what I saw. Your Marth was doing work but there where times when you did unnecessary things or try to get a big punish but ended up getting punish instead or chocked and lost the match probably tourney jitters either way if you continue to play and improve in some of this things you can be one of Nebraska top 3 imo <(^.^<)

Also gg Uli Dante is hard >.<

Echo

Smash Champion
Its always been, and always will be a matter of opinion. The majority of smash fanboys are capcom fanboys, so naturally that's what they're playing.

MK has always been my preference, so MK9 is seriously the best game to me. It's different, as it should be, but the mainstream hype isn't what makes a game good. People are jumpin on it like its the first MK game ever made.

I do enjoy capcom platformers, though.

:phone:

resTy

Smash Champion
One thing all of us can agree on is that Diablo III is gonna be baller. Once that comes out, you guys will never hear from me or see me ever again except for on Diablo III. Everyone should play though.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Its always been, and always will be a matter of opinion. The majority of smash fanboys are capcom fanboys, so naturally that's what they're playing.
I do like capcom but personally I'm an SNK fanboy so I can't wait for King Of Fighters 13 to come out ^.^

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Demon souls is harder than megaman.

I said it.
Being harder than Mega Man isn't an accomplishment, being better than Mega Man would be a monumental feat.

Battletoads is harder than Megaman.

I play that game a lot too.
Same thing as earlier. Except I know Battletoads is a great game.

Capcom needs to stop making non-platformer games.
This.

Nintendo fanboy till I die!
Unless Mega Man X9 gets made and is somewhat a decent game.
Mega Man X9 would be sweet.

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
Being harder than Mega Man isn't an accomplishment, being better than Mega Man would be a monumental feat.
Demon's Soul is easily the best console game that has come out in ages. I can't wait for the new one to come out, especially since it looks just like the original. I literally bought a PS3 just to play it, and I don't regret that at all. Even if I never used my PS3 for anything else.

Uli

Smash Champion
Demon's Soul is easily the best console game that has come out in ages. I can't wait for the new one to come out, especially since it looks just like the original. I literally bought a PS3 just to play it, and I don't regret that at all. Even if I never used my PS3 for anything else.
MK nick is correct

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Rockstar: Wow, 13th place. You are on the come up! Not bad.
@Tyser: Pretty good with 7th in Melee (Next time play brawl and team with Joker. He likes fat penguins on his team :-D)
@JBM: 4th, dang, so close...good job though!
@Thugz: Keep practicing MK...did M2K teach you some stuff?

THuGz

Smash Lord
PCity I want my Pika to be usable =/ me and Bpow played probably around 10 Wario vs. Pika matches so he could get ready for Stealth and I think we went fairly even, maybe he won one or two more. Gotta keep practicing...

I only played against m2k with my pika, and it went okay. I didn't feel like bothering him with MK advice, but me and stealth had some close games with my MK, I think I'm getting better. Move to Nebraska and give me practice...

resTy

Smash Champion
It looks like something that isn't even going to matter. You used CC in Melee to punish bad spacing and to counter shit. In Brawl, it looks like it won't do anything for you except make you get sent at a strange trajectory. I guess it's pretty intriguing new information though.

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
Finally updated with results, sorry for being so lazy.

And, as the title should let you know, these tournies are going to have to be on hiatus until August, because I'll be busy with other stuff for the whole summer. Sorry about that.

Top Bottom