• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.N.A. NYC Vids OMFG CHECK OUT NEW FORWARD COMBO VID AND D1 VIDS!!

Alright, The new Forward falco combo video is here!

D1 Vids are here too!!

NEW!! Falco Combo Video Featuring Forward -

streaming-

Forward B - There and Back Again

download-

Forward B - There and Back Again (Much Better Quality!)

NEW!! D1 vs Brooklyknightz set 1( BEST SPACE ANIMALS IN THE WORLD, OR MEXICO!!!!!)-

Greyfox(fox) vs D1(fox) on Yosh's Story 1

Greyfox(fox) vs D1(fox) on FD 2

Greyfox(fox) vs D1(fox) on FD 3 - Rumble Pack Revenge 2 - Rated R

Kashan(falco) vs D1(falco) on Pokemon Stadium 1

Kashan(falco) vs D1(falco) on Pokemon Stadium 2 featuring Vash the Stampede Rumble Pack Mayhem Falco ****

Kashan(falco) vs D1(falco) on FD 3

OLDER STUFF!! (old is gold)

Greyfox vs Kashan -

Greyfox(Falco) vs Kashan(falco) on Dreamland

Greyfox(Falco) vs Kashan(falco) on FD

Forward(fox) vs Brooklynoobs -
Forward(fox) vs Greyfox(Marth) on Battlefield

Forward(fox) vs Kashan(falco) on Yoshi's Story - super ****!

Forward(GreenFox)vs Greyfox(Whitefox) on FD

Forward(fox) vs Tone(sheik) on battlefield

Forward(Sheik) vs Brooklynoobs - I Got the name for the combo vid from a song called "friend of the night" by mogwai but then the song kept messing up on ulead and it kept saying it was 9 minutes long and I already made that part of the video so I left the name. but its ok because it has mc chris. I only had 5 matches to work with. and that just means forward must be haxing.

Forwards sheik - Friend of the night

Forward(Falco) vs Brooklynoobs - Coming soon-

Forward(low-mid-tier) vs Brooklynoobs -

Forward(MewTwo) vs Kashan(Falco) on FD

Forward(Ganon) vs Kashan(Falco) on Dreamland

Forward(Ganon) vs Greyfox(Marth) on Battlefield

Grey fox vs Zill -

GreyFox(Falco) vs Zill(Marth) on FD

Greyfox(falco) vs Zill(Sheik) on FD

Kashan vs Tone -coming soon

more coming soon-

cf - Thanks, Greyfox is my bro and he will like your comment. And that song is too good.

Adi - Relax the sick forward matches will come. i know thats what everyone really wants but I want people to also watch me(kashan) and my bro grey foxes vids also. tips and critique would be appreciated much.

p.s. Canada did awesome vs east coast at oc2 in crews. (got the dvd :D)

Myztek

Smash Ace
You're not the first with the no-game-music idea.

But anyway, I look forward to the vids. I'm about to check out the one you have uploaded now. When were these recorded?

cF=)

Smash Lord
Who said he was ? I just noted he did a good song choice.

And sadly, Canada was majorly represented by WC in the OC2 event, except for Chesterr01. We will settle once for all who is the best between east and west during an incredible event this summer :D

But anyway, I look forward to the vids. I'm about to check out the one you have uploaded now. When were these recorded?
Yea i thought so, oh well I dont really care about being the first, I just think more people should do it!

These were recorded in the last couple of weeks im not too sure. All of these vids were recorded at my house. The forward matches were from about 3 weeks ago. The D1 vids are pretty old. Zill is an average smasher who lives upstairs from me and grey. Hes still learning the advanced techs.

Tell me what you think of the first vid!

D1

Banned via Administration
I'm free from 12pm-6pm tomorrow lets tape some recent matches of me the old ones all suck : P.

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
Any Bum vids? :chuckle:
hmm, bum lives in the bronx(everyone should know that go train with him :D) so I never really got to go there to play or record matches with him ever. So, well have to see about that. Gotta ask him.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Oh ok, I didn't know that this was a thread of Brooklyn Smash vids (with the exception of Forward of course.) I thought they were just vids from NYC in general. My bad. :)

Anyway I did watch the vids, great matches. I don't play the space animals or Marth so sadly I can't give tips.

offcell

Smash Apprentice
Oh ok, I didn't know that this was a thread of Brooklyn Smash vids (with the exception of Forward of course.) I thought they were just vids from NYC in general. My bad. :)

Anyway I did watch the vids, great matches. I don't play the space animals or Marth so sadly I can't give tips.
Kashan speaking on tones name by accident again-

I didnt mean that its strictly brooklyn, its just that it takes usually2-3 hours train ride to get to the bronx from where I live in brooklyn. The southern tip of brooklyn. Though I or someone else can probably meet in the middle (manhattan) and record some matches at web2zone or nyclan sometime for you guys.

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
Oh Snap!

Everyone a new forward video has been released where forward and I have a fox ditto so take a look.

There will be more updates coming in tomorrow or even tonight.:)

updated with more of forwards fox hacking the game.

Next will be step 2. Forwards sheik.
Then we will end it with his falco vids.

all coming sooN!

offcell

Smash Apprentice
mewtwo beating a falco is epic
That last stock was curzyed.

As for my matches with him, forward said it himself, I needed to block more. (or better cause I was blocking...just not at the right time...lol)

Arslan, you did well on FD in that Fox ditto.

We'll be ready for ya next time you're back in NY forward!

cF=)

Smash Lord
This thread wins at so many level, New York and AZ represent yo.

D1

Banned via Administration
: D......

... D:

No vids of me yet?!

Wahhhh!!!

They all probably suck anyways I wanna tape some new match vids lets go go go!!!

Top Bottom