• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.N.A. NYC Vids OMFG CHECK OUT NEW FORWARD COMBO VID AND D1 VIDS!!

offcell

Smash Apprentice
i need some new videos up lol my last video was like a year ago. someone should record me at the next weekly. i wanna see the one years difference.
kashan speaking-
yo next weekly have a tv with a vcr, ill take the tapes home and put up vids.

D1

Banned via Administration
LOL @ the matchez were I played like dog turd the superlative degree and ouchies at the matches were I went Rumble Pak mode.

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
Lol at melted computer feet.:laugh:

I have an anouncement to make i have officially changed my tag name to AM as in the letter
A and M its not the word am its A.M. its my intials:lick: . So those videos of AM are greyfox cause those guys are the same person which is me. The point is greyfox is AM and that is the point. I dont care if u refer to me as Greyfox or AM whatever im just letting u know that AM and greyfox are the same person.:psycho:

DAD 1 FTW!

D1

After watchin the matches...I've seen times where I tried to CG/dash dance/aim my Firefox and the controller wouldn't work properly unless I really fought w/ it...

...I'm buyin a new pad tomorrow fugg this sh**!

LOL

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
forward man... dude like... omg that tripple drill kick - how the **** did you know he wouldnt sheild lol. im actually speachless lol

*gets on knees*

D1

Yo we gots to get some more taping done today my dudes!

I'll call ya'll up if ya'll wanna play some games laterz! I wanna try out a new style ^.^

Top Bottom