• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LTEC2 Southern Circuit Event 3 (all 74 vids up, including Shiz vs Forward)

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer

· · · · ·
Doubles
· · · · · · · · · · ·
Singles

·
· · · ·

1) Forward + DaShizWiz
· · · · ·
1) DaShizWiz
2) Green_Mario + XIF
· · · · · ·
2) Forward
3) RockCrock + QueenDVS
· · · ·
3) KeepSpeedn
4) Col Bol + KeepSpeedN
· · · ·
4) SheikSSBM
5) Linguini + Lambchops
· · · ·
5) Chaddd
5) GA_Wes + Chaddd
· · · · · · ·
5) Lambchops

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Wow, i like how you list all the matches, and then black out the ones that aren't up yet, that's a good idea that i'll have to keep in mind when we start our biweeklies (as i'll be recording much of them).

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
All of those matches are supposively recorded!??! See, this tourney had stuff set up right.

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
wtf shiz beats forward O.o
Hadnt expect that... gj shiz ...

Want to see singles !

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Day 2: I'll get at least the rest of doubles uploaded tonight. Enjoy.

Is there any way we'll be able to download these?
I upload videos to FileFront for download if someone specifically requests that match.

hrm should there be a xif/green mario vs colbol/keepspeedn 3? Looks like they each won one.
Yeah, like someone pointed out, I didn't cut those two apart, in retrospect I was just clicking forward on the videos until they stopped playing on FD. Regardless, I re-labeled the video as matches 1 & 2.

Artistry

Smash Apprentice
I was starting to think that Shiz had lost some of his tech ability with some of the more recent videos I've seen, but after the first two matches of singles, I found that I'm wrong. :)

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
Hey Phanna, did you get my matches with GAWes recorded in losers? It was right before my matches with Chaddd.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Hey Phanna, did you get my matches with GAWes recorded in losers? It was right before my matches with Chaddd.
Glad you mentioned it, apparently that set fell through the cracks of my original processing, I put it back in the works though, it'll be uploaded by tomorrow or Wednesday :)

----

Edit: All videos are now up :)

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Great job getting it done so quickly Phanna. I thought I wouldn't be able to see them since I'm getting on the plane tomorrow morning to get to Indiana :).

You musta worked your *** off. Thanks.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, the grand finals was crazy. One of the best sets I've seen. Only way it could have been better was to see DaShizWiz Vs Forward falco dittio on jungle japes, lol. ;)

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Shiz, I want my money back. Gratz on first though. Your Falco improved so ****ing much. God ****...

LuCas23332

Smash Journeyman
Just watched the grand finals.
Wow dashizwiz, I knew I was right about you all along ;D

That 52 second match of your fox vs the marth was just out of control too.
I think you fighting against forward is like the people's best falco dittos to watch too.

That last match of set 2 grand finals must have made you NERVOUS, especially the ending. Wow. Im marking it.

These matches are so fast this is not even super smash bros anymore, this is street fighter lol.

vZakat

Half Genie
Hey shiz, what happened in the second match against shiekSSBM in winners bracket? You just jumped off for no reason at 2:43-2:46. Confusing.

Top Bottom