• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LTEC2 Southern Circuit Event 3 (all 74 vids up, including Shiz vs Forward)

simus

Smash Rookie
shiz, how'd u get so good so quickly? u've gotten rediculous all of a sudden it seems

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
even though these matches were very close, i think forward still is a little better than shiz...
but shiz is amazing though

no flame ****** who want some bring it ill take all you on at once

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Of course, I'm talking about most of the other matches. It would say like "Lambchops vs Xif" but Xif's stocks will be on the left side of the screen. Was pretty confusing.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Of course, I'm talking about most of the other matches. It would say like "Lambchops vs Xif" but Xif's stocks will be on the left side of the screen. Was pretty confusing.
I kind of assume that people know XIF plays peach, Lambchops plays Falco, etc.. If you don't know who they are, I doubt you'd care enough to watch, and even if you did out of morbid curiousity, I don't know that you'd care who was who anyways.

However, you're right, it's generally better to specify as much as possible, and while I have in the past, this was more videos than I've ever had all at once, and I was trying to get them done as fast as possible, so they got done how they got done.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hey to everyone making Johns in the youtube comments. Stop. No Johns. I don't want to hear whos better Johns or whatever. Just watch the vids or don't watch them.

Top Bottom