• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Power Rankings: Updated 02/04/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Yea this is a lot like spam heaven woot I love OR power rankings, I'll start practicing up to make my way to number 4 on the pr list because 4 is my fav number. just like tuesday is the coolest day of the week.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Otto warned me up to 5 points cuz it was hilarious, and then I got one more warning because I bumped (for great justice) in mine and Nate's video thread on the marth threads. I got warned for minor spam, and banned (6 points = ban).

Climax11

Smash Ace
I still see a dead cyclops. Or maybe one that has too much glare through his windsheild. I mean...i get what you guys are trying to do here, but it's kind of a reblious stretch. Nothing wrong with good ol' :D or =D

Jem.

Smash Master
XD is what Gimpy explained.
Replacement for lol since lol is dumb.

Okay, :D is not a good example for XD.

Here we go.

Jimmy: "I broke my leg"
You: ":D"
Jimmy: "What the fux, you're happy I broke my leg? GTFO of my life."

But, with XD..

Jimmy: "I broke my leg"
You: "XD"
Jimmy: "Yeah, it sucked"

Climax11

Smash Ace
I guess that makes alot more sense. I really never liked, nor have used more than mabye 3 times in my life, LOL...

I conceed. Thanks for clearing that up XD

Climax11

Smash Ace
question...when the new game comes out does a PR list reset, or is it based off the old games data? I know the games suppose to be pretty similar, but I was just pondering this.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
We just play the old game and make a PR list for the new game based on that.

XD

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
this pr list sounds dumb for ssbb not to put your hope down but sir the game doesn't look great plus i hate game that aren't very technical thats why I'm not play pr ban bc for ssbb lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom