• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

PA Player Locator

Smash Rookie
~Welcome to Pennsylvania!~

Intro:
Welcome to the official North/West Pennsylvania region thread! This thread covers the the North/West Regions of PA, which encompasses Pittsburgh and its surrounding areas to the west, extends out to to wilks-barre in the North, Harrisburg/State College in central PA, and everything in between.

Looking for Philadelphia smash and its surrounding areas?
Your going to want to check out this thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=327383

PA Player Locator

Smash Rookie
Rankings Finder

BRAWL

1. KT 2. Vex 3. Xzax4. Chibo 5. Mav 6. Ebo 7.Nasty
Date Ending: March 2011
Date Released: June 2011
Honorable Mentions:
-DarkFalco
-TKCK
-MIB
-Squall
-.com

[collapse=Brawl Panel and Ranking Rules & Regulations]

Panelists

• ChiboSempai *Leader*
  • Mav
  • Smurf
  • Kingtoon
  • Keitaro

In order to be ranked in a given season you must attend the main singles event in three different Brawl tournaments. Only standard tournaments will count (12+ players and a $10 entry fee is a good standard but is not required). The panel has the right to deem any tournament otherwise worthy or unworthy based on specifics. There is no requirement for whether the tournaments have to be in-state or out-of-state.

The ranking will be determined by tournament matches only (money matches done prior to September 30th will be counted for full weight, but all after said date will not count).

Ranking will focus primarily on wins over losses. One can estimate wins to be about double the worth of losses, if not greater. This means players with overall better achievements will be ranked higher, in the exception of said player having an exuberant amount of poor losses.

The end date for the current season is still being debated and will be announced with ample time before the end of the season. Expect it to end at some point in late October or early November.

[/collapse]

[collapse=Past Brawl Rankings]

[collapse=November 7th, 2010]

[/collapse]

[collapse=August 14, 2010]

1. Vex :popo::dedede::gw::pit::metaknight:
2. Smurf :metaknight:
3. Chibo :rob:
4. Squall :snake:
5. TUSM :dedede:
6. Xzax :falco::metaknight:
7. Fury :metaknight:
8. MIB :wario:
9. Kingtoon :toonlink::kirby2:
10. M@v :falco:

Date Ending: August 14th, 2010
Date Released: October 4th, 2010
Honorable Mentions:
-.com
-Ebo
-Kaylo
-Nasty

[/collapse]

[collapse=May 25, 2010]

[/collapse]

[collapse= Jan 29th, 2010]

1. Xzax :metaknight::wolf:
2. Vex Kasrani :dedede::bowser2::pit:
3. ChiboSempai :rob:
4. Squall :snake:
5. Smurf :snake::metaknight:
6. Kingtoon :toonlink:
7. Bnzaaa :popo:
8. MIB :ness2:
9. Ebo :marth::dedede:
10. Nasty :lucas:

[/collapse]

[collapse=Sept 7th, 2009]

Honorable Mentions:
  • Ak
  • AndyG
  • Jbandrew
  • Phillyrider
  • Rush
  • TUSM

[/collapse]

[collapse=June 17th, 2009]

- 1. Vex Kasrani :gw::dedede::bowser2:
2. Rogue Pit :pit:
3. AndyG :olimar:
- 4. ChiboSempai :rob:
5. Xzax :metaknight:
6. Rush :diddy:
7. Umbra :metaknight:
N 8. Smurf :pit:
9. .com :olimar:
- 10. TUSM :dedede:
11. Pav :wolf:
N 12. Rev :gw:
N 13. Camalange :sonic:
N 14. Fishy :rob:
N 15. Phase :toonlink:

PA's Amazingly Long List of Inactive Players Who Might Have Broken Top 15 (aka, Honorable Mentions):
-Phillyrider
-UltimoDragon
-Beat
-Jbandrew
-Squall
-Truth
-UmbreonMow
-Triad Prodigy
-Bnzaaa
-Steel2nd
-Mav

[/collapse]

[collapse=Feb 12th, 2009]

1. AndyG
1. Vex Kasrani
3. Rogue Pit
4. ChiboSempai
5. Umbra
6. Xzax
7. Rush
8. Kruton
9. Truth
10. TUSM
11. UltimoDragon
12. Squall
13. Pav
14. Bnzaaa
15. .com

Note on first place tie: No one could come to the conclusion of who is a better player that deserves the top spot. Even after discussing the matter with both players, they would both like to be considered as equals on each other's level and not have to decide who is above the other at this time.

[/collapse]

[collapse=Sept 10th, 2008]

1. Velocity
2. ChiboSempai
3. Pav
4. Vex Kasrani
5. Rogue Pit
6. Xzax
7. Javier
8. Kadiev
9. Cless
10. Beat

[/collapse]

[/collapse]

PA Player Locator

Smash Rookie
Archives

Introduction:

Welcome to the Pennsylvania Player Finder.

7/16/07 - The first edition of Pennsylvania State Power Rankings is released. We are hoping for the best but welcome any criticism and thoughts concerning the process, placings, etc. Also, Velocity is going to help update the player finder.

10/31/07 - The second State-wide Power Rankings is released. Lots of changes have been made, and we hope for PA to gain more noteworthy players before the new year to easily establish a top 15 list.

08/08/08 - The third Power Rankings are released. We have seen the effects of Brawl but laugh in its face, though it has become clear that our goal of creating a top 15 list has become much harder than before.

09/10/08 - The first Power Rankings for Brawl are released. The best players in the dark horse state of PA are finally revealed and are ready to show what this state is made of!

02/12/09 - Despite a strong Melee revival towards the end of 2008, Brawl continued to show what it's made of! The PA Brawl scene has grown by leaps and bounds since the last rankings, as we are now able to have a solid top 15 list all filled with some of the best players the region has to offer.

Upcoming Events in or near PA:
Smashtality IV
Smashtastrophe III
Smashpocalypse (series)
Clash of the Titans (series)
Power Rankings:

Mission Statement: To create a unified state-wide community in Pennsylvania which will encourage players to actively seek competition and strive for improvement.

Our primary criteria is tournament results, as in overall placings. Obviously, more recent results hold more weight. Then, we consider how each player on the panel achieved those placings (who they beat, who they lost to). Finally, with such a large state, it is very likely that some people have never even been at the same tournament, much less played each other, so the panelists will have to simply make their best judgment on who should be ranked the highest. The activity requirement is 3 tournaments in any given ranking period. Also eligibility as a member of the PA Smash community will be determined on a case-by-case basis.

The next set of rankings will be released at the end of '08. Go to 'Tastrophes and SPOC and you will qualify as an active player. Since PA is such a large state, the panel will be considering out-of-state tournaments for the next list as well. Regardless, the minimum time between two sets of rankings is 2 months, giving everybody ample time to meet their event quota.

Here are the Melee rankings as of 08-08-08

6. Wesley

Here are the Brawl rankings as of 06-17-09

- 1. Vex Kasrani :gw::dedede:
2. Rogue Pit :pit:
3. AndyG :olimar:
- 4. ChiboSempai :rob:
5. Xzax :metaknight:
6. Rush :diddy:
7. Umbra :metaknight:
N 8. Smurf :pit:
9. .com :olimar:
- 10. TUSM :dedede:
11. Pav :wolf:
N 12. Rev :gw:
N 13. Camalange :sonic:
N 14. Fishy :rob:
N 15. Phase :toonlink:

PA's Amazingly Long List of Inactive Players Who Might Have Broken Top 15 (aka, Honorable Mentions):
-Phillyrider
-UltimoDragon
-Beat
-Jbandrew
-Squall
-Truth
-Triad Prodigy
-Bnzaaa
-Steel2nd
-Mav

Panelists: ChiboSempai, Vex Kasrani, Umbra, Pav

Brawl Tournaments for the Summer Season: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8068085&postcount=2348

Previous Rankings...

Melee

7-16-07

10-31-07

Brawl

9-10-08

2-12-09

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since Brawl has hit the US the PA Player Rankings ARE going to make a Brawl Panel. This panel with rank the top 10 just like our Melee Panel has. The Brawl Panel will show the Top 10 Player after 3 In-Person PA Brawl Tournaments are hosted. Clash of the Titans 3 will be the first.

Regional Threads and Recurring Events:

Pittsburgh
Philadelphia
Scranton

Crew Threads:

The Smash Affiliates
Wrath
The Tunes
Teched Out Enterprises

Player Finder: (Under Construction)

Players will be separated by Area (North West, South West, etc), then by county.

*** IF YOU DO NOT ADD YOUR COUNTY WE WILL NOT KNOW WHERE TO PUT YOU ADD YOUR COUNTY OR YOU WILL NOT BE PUT ON THE LIST***

Also please list if you have a crew add its name.

The new outline looks like this (after already being placed in county):

Player Name Crew
AIM: E-mail:
Cell#: Age:
Little bit of information about player.

If you don't feel comfortable giving out certain personal information, you don't have to. However, we would suggest that you give as much contact information as you feel comfortable giving; this is a player finder after all, and people want to find you ;)

Player Names will be colored to denote certain skill levels.
Player Name : Players with gold colored text for their names are the top players in the state. These players generally top the power rankings while also performing well on a regional or national level.
Player Name : Players with blue colored text for their names are the next level of player. These include all other currently ranked players. As the rankings shift, the blue text will be altered as well.
Player Name : Players with cyan colored text are the rest of the smasher population.

North-West Pennsylvania
Locations Include: Erie County-Warren County-Crawford County-Mercer County-Venango County-Forest County-Lawrence County and Clarion County.

Erie County

Demi-God
location- Erie, 2 blocks from the mall
aim- frozenrain99
mains-fox and game and watch(despite his suckyness, i can play pretty good with him)

South-West Pennsylvania
Locations Include:Butler County-Armstrong County-Beaver County-Indiana County-Westmoreland County-Allegheny County-Washington County-Greene County-Fayette County-Somerset County

Beaver County

Gier Go Go Panda Detective
AIM: Azure Verbatim | Email: gier000@gmail.com
Cell# 724.777.5433 | Age 17
I was never very good at smash to begin with, and I kinda stopped playing awhile ago; I mostly just host tournaments, etc now. But if you want to play someone really sucky, hit me up.

Fayette County

Demon_Lord RitN
Age 17
Aim available upon request

-9Volt+ RitN
AIM: Butterbiscuts01 E-mail: slickskater29@comcast.net
Cell#: 724-317-6732 Age: 18
Main: Falco. My whole crew would like to play some people and get in some tournaments. Contact me if you are in the area and want to play.

Switchblades RitN
AIM - th3r3port3r | Email - ffximonk@hotmail.com (I don't check it too much)
Cell - 7243225869 | Age - 17

Washington County

pdk
AIM: sirdiekthx | email- sir.pdk@gmail.com
Cell: none listed | current age: 16
mains: just ask the folks in steel city smash ; )
if you want to hit me up just go to one of the duq weeklies for now, transit should become easier soon though

Allegheny County

Sweetooth
current age: 18
Characters: Samus, Doc, and Pikachu
other: street magician... other than that... bleh

Swiftbass (3) The Tunes
AIM: SwiftBass | email- tjt9@pitt.edu
Cell: 203-444-9144 | current age: 19
interest- anime, VG, asian women, Jrock. Originally from connecticut

Taki (7)
AIM: taki3d | email: taki3d@gmail.com
412-421-7986(Home) | Age 18
Mains: Fox, Falco, Mario, C. Falcon, Marth.
kinda suck with: Everyone else

pockyD TSA
AIM: horizonflash | E-mail: kmsun@andrew.cmu.edu
Cell#: 973-214-3905
I go to Carnegie Mellon University in SWPA > Allegheny County > Pittsburgh > Oakland
During breaks I am in Northern NJ > Morris County > Parsippany

Nakamaru
AIM: llxeell | email: Roninxee@yahoo.com
412-897-9398(Cell) | Age 17
Mains: GnW, Fox
Secondaries: Pretty much everyone else

xyt (9)
Aim: calintzjereviban |E-mail: evangelion_777@hotmail.com
Cell: 201-916-5369 |Age: 19
Location: Pittsburgh, PA during school/Palisades Park, NJ during break/Seoul, Korea during summer
Main: Sheik | Secondary: Ganon

Wesley (6)
Aim: WWRDude |E-mail twr@cmu.edu (don't use too often)
Cell: 267-566-9182 |Age: 20
Location: Pittsburgh, PA during school, Yardley, PA | Bucks County
Main: Falco
Secondaries: Jigglypuff, Fox, DK, Mewtwo, C. Falcon

A-Laon
AIM - moaw91 | moaw91@comcast.net
Cell - 724-766-4584 | Age - 15
Quite possibly the most sidesmash-happy Falco in the state.

Cowboyardee
Cell#: 412-908-1305 | Age: 21+
Has a Car.

TSK
AIM: SKB0079 | email: skb0079@aim.com
cell: 412-401-5208 | Age: 19
Mains: Samus, Fox

D20 (10) Mordor Cut Crew
AIM: ROBcanKICKFLIP | Phone: 412-327-9199 (cell) | Age 19
I try to be very active in the Pittsburgh area... aka attending every event at Duquesne, holding events at my house, and participating in local tournies. I am willing to travel out of my county for certain events, and I usually have the car.

Dory Mordor Cut Crew
AIM: hauntingXthem | email: heartcorey@yahoo.com
Phone: (412) 320-3799
I love smash so much that im posting on this thread just so you can see my name, and i love playing music and talking about pokemon
ANd willing to travel.......

Harm Mordor Cut Crew
aim=etf777 |412-302-2678 | age 18
I love to smash and am willing to travel. I do tournaments, smashfest, and anything else smash related.

General Decapatation German Army of Pittsburgh
Email: compumik@hotmail.com
Cell#: Removed by request. | Age: 14

Sargent Headshot German Army of Pittsburgh
Email: kynaro's-kynaro36@verizon.net
Cell#: 412-431-5562 | Age: 13

Iceburgh
AIM: DCouger84 | E-mail: dlmeadows1984@netscape.net
Cell: 412-491-9759 or 412-496-9022(Current) | Age: 22
Will be home on weekends.But Currently no car so have to call or text me in advance so that I can get a bus schedule and maybe play hehe.

Chimera
AIM: StackHOWZ | Email: StackHOWZ@aol.com
Cell #: 724 216 3438 | Age 19
Location: Duquesne University 9 months outta the year, summer I'm about half an hour from the city. I'm looking for local tournaments in and around Pittsburgh.

iBrow
AIM: iBrow1000 | email: ibrown@andrew.cmu.edu
cell: none listed | age: none listed

Westmoreland County

AA-Abderian Acronycal Acrasy
AIM: Parsons2007 | email: parsons2007@aim.com

AA-Lupa Acronycal Acrasy
AIM: chocobocloud2 | email: chocobocloud2@aol.com

AA-Paty Acronycal Acrasy
AIM: Linden9988

AA-Ramrod Acronycal Acrasy
AIM: MrRoberto2007

James Roll
Phone: 724-872-2022
if you call and get an answering machine then leave a message and phone number

North-Central Pennsylvania
Locations Include:McKean County-Potter County-Tioga County-Elk County-Cameron County-Clinton County-Lycoming County-Union County-Centre County nd Clearfield County

Lycoming County

hue or HIV+
AIM: metarinka | E-mail: smooose@hotmail.com
hey yall I'm a player from Ann Arbor Michigan. I used to play with sheepyman and some of the other south east michigan players but never hit up major tournies. transferring out to williamsport, pa. Looking forward to making it to some of the larger tournies out here in the east and in pa

Centre County

ZapR
AIM: Relinquo01 E-mail: mspin761@gmail.com
Not that strong of a player (still incorporating advanced techs, but hopefully I will get on the improvement boat earlier for brawl). I always want to play though and still want to improve at melee.

South-Central Pennsylvania
Locations Include:Cambria County-Blair County-Bedford County-Fulton County-Franklin County-Adams County-York County-Cumberland County-Perry County-Juniata County-Mifflin County and Snyder County

Cumberland County

Reik The Tunes
AIM: kenshin070m | Cell: 908-235-6123 | Age 19
Mains: Falco, Ness, Fox

Keith (Dwin)
Email: ks9676@ship.edu|cell: 717-860-9002
I just moved from Fayetteville/Chambersburg to Shippensburg. It's like a 20 minute move, but I don't know anyone around here yet *Could this be due to my lack of a pickup truck and/or and interest in cheap beer? Methinks so..* I'm going to college at Ship as well - business major. Cape lives less than 10 minutes from me, so if he holds another smashfest anytime soon, you turds are welcome to crash on furniture.

Cambria County

Soldier6
AIM: DugieHowserMD
Cell: you can have that when/if we meet in person
County: Cambria, although I'm going to california university which is in washington county I believe

Fafnir_Ragnaros or OdinTheGrand
Aim: OdinTheGrand | E-mail: ragnarokyggdrasil@hotmaill.com
-Mains: Samus, Marth, Kirby, Link
-Secondaries: Bowser, Dr. Mario, Fox, Roy
Hit me up sometime for a match or two or thirty.

Timat
Aim: Timat the Slayer E-Mail: Timat_ReVamped@hotmail.com
Phone #: Available, though it'd be easier to contact me on AIM | Age: 17
Still in high school, Live outside Colver. Always looking for some good matches, though sometimes I get caught up with other things that prevent it. = (

York County

Vagabond
aim: vagabond088 (on like twice a year) | cell: 717-676-2848
main: fox, cf
(always looking for ppl to play, usually have to plan a few weeks ahead unless local)

Damon180
AIM: Damon180 | Email: damon180@hotmail.com
Phone: (717)424-0791 | Age:26
Chars: link, peach, roy, falco
i'm hardly on smashboards, so contact me via aim.
i'm also a bored insomniatic workaholic. if ya wanna play it'd have to be planned out a week or so in advance .

North-East Pennsylvania
Locations Include: Bradford County-Susquehanna County-Wayne County-Sullivan County-Wyoming County-Columbia County-Pike County-Monroe County-Lackawanna County-Luzerne County-Montour County and Carbon County

Luzerne County

Umbra Teched Out Enterprises
Email: the_iron_peach@yahoo.com |Age: 16
I kinda suck... lol... I'm not very active now, but I hope to be in the future... And I'm The Iron Peach for those who don't know... lol

da supe Teched Out Enterprises
Email: dasupe@gmail.com |Age: 16
Characters: Sheik and Jigglypuff.

JiggsCo. Teched Out Enterprises
Email: JiggsCo@gmail.com

SLIM Teched Out Enterprises
E-mail: chrisgmmn@Yahoo.com | Age: 16
I'm NOT good at Smash but I am in training.

The Melon Teched Out Enterprises
Email: chrisisthemelon@yahoo.com |Age: 14
I'm not very good, but I'm training a lot. hopefully I can go to more tournaments in the future.

Pav (3) Teched Out Enterprises
Mains: Falco,Fox,Captain falcon, Sheik, Ganondorf,Marth....
Ok with the others....but not confident in tourney play.

Monroe County

Kite Teched Out Enterprises
AIM: Azurexkite91 or onewithnopants91 E-mail: AZurexkite91@aol.com
Cell#:1-570-350-7687 (text only)
im a falco player is looking for more compition near east stroudsburg

Matthew Englert(Sephy)
AIM: E-mail: ChainlessFate@Aol.com
Cell#: 570-620-5583
Little bit of information about player: Er..? Just ask about me and if I feel like telling you I'll tell you.

South-East Pennsylvania
Locations Include:North Cumberland-Dauphin County-Lancaster County-Lebanon County-Schuykill County-Lehigh County-Northampton-Bucks County-Berks County-Chester County-Montgomery County-Philadelphia County and Delaware County

Northampton County

Blue sHell
AIM: spandexlicker E-mail: whirlingfortress@yahoo.com
Cell#: 908-892-6022
Main: Peach and Shiek, Low Tier: Bowser
I don't suck at all. I just moved up here from FL so I needed to make an account for myself due to the fact that I am away from my friends who use to really carpool me to any tournament in the area. I live in Bethlehem. Call me if you're in my area. I won't touch your butt.

Frost The Goonies
AIM: crimina1mischi3f | Age: 18
dislikes: the shine
Characters: Nana and sometimes popo

Lebanon County

Mr. Bag Head
e-mail: bountyspider@aol.com | aim: bountyspider

Lancaster County

El Komosutro
AIM:Elkomosutro | Email:ElKomosutro@aol.com
Phone: 717-341-7491 | Age: 18
If the train goes to your city then i can go or if i can get a ride from pade or damon180

Gap
AIM: Johnathan Bach E-mail: Eiffletwr@yahoo.com
Best smasher within my school district (which doesnt really say much since I'm also the only competitive smasher in the area) But have never attended a smash tournament. Now that I've got my liscence and have been assisting my friend in upping his smash game, I hope to frequent some nearby tournaments to find out how I really stack up.

Delaware County

Pakman (5) TSA
AIM: PakmanOnCrack | E-mail: PakmanOnCrack@gmail.com
Cell: (484)-437-5333| Age: 22 (As of Jan 10th 2007)
I go to Drexel University and live about 20 minutes outside of Philadelphia in Delaware County. I'm always looking for new players and give Cactuar rides occasionally. Come find me at Drexel's Gameroom.

Chester County

UltimaScout
AIM: UltimaScout, MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/ultimascout
Cell: (302) 463-6279 | Age: 25
Landenberg, PA. Main -- CF

Scha-K-47
Aim: d a m nwhitey4 (no spaces) |email: scha.mccurry@gmail.com
Cell: 732-688-7298 | Age: 19
Always looking for people to play with so I can get better. I am usually free on the weekends and the weekdays is different, call if you would want to play. First year in college so negative on the car

Philadelphia County

Cactuar (1) TSA
AIM: WSFL Cactuar | E-mail: ctm35@drexel.edu
Cell: 717-858-4090 | Age: 19
I go to Drexel University and live near 30th Street Station. I'm always looking for competition regardless of your skill level, so feel free to contact me to play.

Lord Knight (4)
AIM: Haitiansideplaya | E-mail: bladelordlyn@gmail.com

Velocity (1) TSA
AIM: Velocity2985, E-mail: Velocity2985@yahoo.com
Cell: (215)301-8110, Age: 21
Always willing to improve to contact me about playing me or my crew

Dot_Eater Wrath
Aim: pacoftheman | Home#:213-289-6741 | Location: Philadelphia
I pretty much go to where ever velocity can take me since he's the one with the car.

Scar (2) TSA
AIM: BScar87 | E-mail: bobbyscar@comcast.net
Cell#: 2157110626 | Age: 20
Hello fellow smashers. My name is Bob Scarduzio. I believe a good friend described me accurately while speculating as to whether the essence of Scar is "so ridiculous that it's awesome, or so awesome that it's ridiculous." I am constantly attacked by the intense desire to befriend everyone I meet, and I love people very very much, valuing company to an unusually high degree. As such, if you're a Philadelphia player, call me and my door will be open.

Beat (10) TSA
AIM: conman nein | E-mail: cpr33@drexel.edu
Cell#: 215-200-4499 | Age: 20
I main Samus, secondary the jerkbag Fox, and lowtier DK. I'm kind-of a big deal. I'll eat your face off. I used to be called Chocobo.

ChiboSempai (2) Titans of Smash
AIM: ChiboSempai E-mail: markkorsak@comcast.net
I'm one of the most active players in the Melee and Brawl scene here in PA right now. I try to hold tournaments as often as I can, and I attend any tourney I'm able to. I continue to play Melee just as much as the rest of us missile-ing my way through tournaments as Samus, however I have also become one of the best Brawl players in the state as ROB.

GOTM (8) Titans of Smash
AIM: GOTMssbm E-mail: sl423@drexel.edu
Cell#: 609-226-7669
Age: How about I give my birthday so people can figure out my age, because I doubt people are going to change everyones age every year -- May 16th, 1988
I live on Drexel's campus so hit me up if you want to play. I don't care how good you are.

$logic
AIM: Skyline Hurricane
E-mail: concretecomplex@gmail.com
I am a student. I cannot drive myself to tournaments.
Kthnx.

Joe C
AIM: josephcondello
41st and Spruce st
-Willing to travel as far as Septa can take me.

ChumpMoney Dattebayo
AIM: ChumpMoney | Cell: 2152850261 |Age: 19

Vex Kasrani (4) Titans of Smash
AIM: Vex7117 | E-mail: Vex_Kasrani@hotmail.com
Cell#: 267-474-9893 | Age: 17

bmagaziner
AIM: bmagaziner215 | E-mail: bmagaziner215@gmail.com
Cell#: 215-817-7642 | Age: 15
I live in Art Museum area, so very close to Drexel and Penn. We play all the time, we also make lots of food and play music, so anyone interested in snacks or ****ing around with any of the instruments we have, is welcome.

kevgeez
AIM: kevgeez | E-mail: kev@temple.edu
Philly, born and raised. I go to temple, and we have i nice up and coming smash group, but everyone goes home for the summer. I need practice. Been playing smash seriously since february. I'm considered the best 2D fighter on campus.... i'm trying to gain some weight in smash. I use young link, and link.

HIV+ SLAYER
AIM: Coldkilr1000 | E-mail: ChrisC500001@yahoo.com
Cell#: 267-671-7103 | Age: 20
Yo guys, I Like to play smash. I go to chestnut hill college and I go to monco to play my friends in smash. I Have a car. Enough said, If you wanna play smash and have a place to play, ill bring some food and well play and practice and ****ing have a good time. If anyone is near chestnut hill, drexel, arcadia, Univ. of Penn, isn't named cactuar....;-), hit my cell up and if Im not working, well play ^_^.

Montgomery County

Xzax (6)Titans of Smash
AIM: Xzax1337, email: xzax1337@aim.com
267-626-6355(Cell is usually off)
Rockledge,PA

Sri V
AIM: khouldstare E-mail: just private message me here
since there aren't much players around this area, I am not in a crew. if anyone wants to start a crew in montgomery county i will definitely join, but i am in high school and restricted for time.

jigglyppuff8
E-mail: jigglatias8@yahoo.com
I am a jigglypuff player who lives in pennsburg, PA. Montgomery county I think... Yes montgomery county. My back-ups are kirby and pikachu. Although I never haved played super smash brothers melee (as a "skilled (not using "B" attacks or throws all of the time like a n00b) player), I have played super smash brothers 64 and I feel that I am pretty darn good at it. If you ever want to play me sometime(yeah right) E-mail or PM me in advance. I am also on the Global Smasher Compendium. That will help you pin me down easier.

ShadeHuntr
mains- sheik, marth, roy
secondaries-kirby mario

Bucks County

JZiz Ringling Crew
AIM: SeraphsWitness | Email: jzawislak@gmail.com
Main: Fox | Secondaries: Peach, Link

Borderline PA

Sharon County - OH

Yoshi Bomb Team ***** With Yoshi
AIM: xxcombatcarlxx | E-mail:xxcombatcarlxx@yahoo.com | Age: 15
I'm good looking to get better

Gloucester NJ

Meph/120%
AIM: thekingofbunnies | sragen@gmail.com
Cell: 856-905-3837 | Age 19
I go to Drexel, so I'm usually in Philly all day on weekdays. I'll play just about anyone, really, even though I'm terrible (so don't seek me out if you want a really good game).

PA Player Videos

Mow-fest 1v1s
Mow-fest Crews
Teched Out Enterprises Vids
Joker vs Ninja Vids
Magus420 vs Ryoko Vids
Nakamaru Game&Watch Vid!

Updated links coming soon...

Other Stuff
Nothing!

Past Updates:
September 10, 2008 - The first Brawl rankings are released!
November 5, 2007 - pockyD wobbles Scar to 400%, Updated through p. 99
October 31, 2007 - Scar overthrows pockyD, tournament section and power rankings updated
October 17, 2007 - Updated through p. 92
October 3, 2007 - Updated through p. 90
August 31, 2007 - Updated through p. 78
August 10, 2007 - Updated events
August 8, 2007 - Updated through p. 59
August 2, 2007 - Updated through p. 56
July 26, 2007 - Updated through p. 52
July 19, 2007 - Updated through p. 46
July 17, 2007 - Added link to Super Exploding Kittensguru
July 16, 2007 - Added Power Rankings, Updated through p. 41, Removed Renth since he moved to Florida :(
July 5, 2007 - Updated through p. 39
June 29, 2007 - Updated through p. 38
June 27, 2007 - pockyD takes over - player list updated through page 34

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Yeah, Tope, that account was used by several different people for updates and such. We could have just changed the password and still used the same thread.

<object width="1" height="1"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EdzNN8rjOo0?fs=1&autoplay=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EdzNN8rjOo0?fs=1&autoplay=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1" height="1"></embed></object>

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
If anyone had bothered to look at the infraction, it falls under alternate/impersonator account, which is a permaban.

I can't do anything.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Just in advanced, guys - it's fine if you're going to use the account to maintain this thread, but it's going to have to be strictly for that purpose. It's not an account to socialize with, and so the account itself might be liable to violations should it be used for other than its purpose.

In this case, Renth used it because he's currently banned and had no other way to talk to posters. My advice is to wait out the ban so your main account can come back, and you can put it behind you.

Cinder

Smash Master
Wow...this thread is a lot better than the Virginia thread *glares at CStick*...

Anyway...I guess I should contibute to this thread somehow...I should definately come up to PA at some point...maybe even make a new branch of my crew...would anyone be interested? I can't make any promises, since I haven't gotten IT's approval, but if he OK's it I could use some PA players to found and run a PA branch of my crew...

EDIT: I talked to Ice Tr4y...he's given me the go-ahead to make a branch-off of the crew...so if you're interested in running the PA branch, PM me...I'll take care of most of the technical stuff (vid making, sig making...I gotta make myself useful)...we don't have an official name, btw...we wanna finish the Richmond branch before we decide on a name...

pockyD

Smash Legend
no we just felt reik's skill was insufficient to crack the top ranks of such a great and illustrious state

in reality, for people who only live in PA part-time (in this case, LK and Reik), it was up to them whether or not they'd be on it

for any further questions regarding that talk to scar

takieddine

Smash Master
Just in advanced, guys - it's fine if you're going to use the account to maintain this thread, but it's going to have to be strictly for that purpose. It's not an account to socialize with, and so the account itself might be liable to violations should it be used for other than its purpose.

In this case, Renth used it because he's currently banned and had no other way to talk to posters. My advice is to wait out the ban so your main account can come back, and you can put it behind you.
I realize where you guys are coming from, but the account is a multi-user account. If Renth got banned and abused his previlage, is it really fair to punish all of us? You could have at least given us the chance to change the password or w/e.

Still, even if the above is invalid, why is the thread itself closed?

not trying to spark flames or be rude.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Account sharing is usually banned for this type of reason, because SWF accounts are the sole responsibility of the account holder. Being that the Finder account is an exception and it is publicly disclosed that the account is used by several people, it's really up to those account holders whether or not they can trust the people they're sharing the account with, and that they do not abuse that privilege.

For this case, all users who share one account are responsible for any posts made on that specific account. It's the risk you take by granting multiple people access to it.

Tope probably closed the thread because the PA Player Finder was permanently banned, and he requested that a new thread be made instead so that the PA Thread can be continually updated.

_fenix_pa_

Smash Rookie
Hey if anyone cares to add me or w/e

Tag:Fenix(Fnix)
Location:Norristown(montgomery county, like 20 minutes from philly)
E-mail:xxmusicxxizxxlifexx@hotmail.com
aim:musicxxizxxlife

*Edit* I main Falcon and my secondaries pretty much vary between everyone, mainly marth and jiggz tho*end edit*

Velocity

Smash Lord
wesleys gizmo thing is cleary a fad he will regret changing his name im sure and i swear i saw some one that looks exactly like him at nifty fifties the other day i swear

Edit: lol how did pa player finder get banned and our thread closed wtf is going on
Edit2: lol im driving a toy car you idiot
Edit3: hey i have new contact info scratch the email im 22 now and my aim yahoo and msn are id change it but i dont have the password for the new pa player finder

Last edited:

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
lol how did pa player finder get banned and our thread closed wtf is going on
Basically, Renth got his account banned and decided to use the PA Player Finder account to flame someone in atlantic south forum after being told not to by a mod. Since Pa Player Finder got banned, the thread was closed because it couldn't be updated.

Chaos Pony

Smash Rookie
Basically, Renth got his account banned and decided to use the PA Player Finder account to flame someone in atlantic south forum after being told not to by a mod. Since Pa Player Finder got banned, the thread was closed because it couldn't be updated.
Wrong.

Basically, Renth got his account banned then logged on the PA Player Finder to make 2 posts 1. in phannas new samus video saying it was awesome and 2. in the M2K might be moving to PA thread saying now maybe PA will step it up.

Now the reason it got banned was Renth isn't allowed to log into other accounts and post while he's banned. (on probation) No mod ever told him that he wasn't allowed to log into other names while his main one was banned no that's completely false. He only learned this after posting on other names.

pockyD

Smash Legend
well people should understand that being banned means you shouldn't be posting at all during that period

it's pretty much common sense; the make-another-account-and-continue-as-normal is nothing more than trying to "stick it to the man", and if anyone honestly thinks getting banned means you're supposed to just make another account and that the ban is just an attempt to nerf your post count is severely mistaken

Chaos Pony

Smash Rookie
well people should understand that being banned means you shouldn't be posting at all during that period

it's pretty much common sense; the make-another-account-and-continue-as-normal is nothing more than trying to "stick it to the man", and if anyone honestly thinks getting banned means you're supposed to just make another account and that the ban is just an attempt to nerf your post count is severely mistaken
that's nice. I was only correcting pakman thanks.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
If Renth didn't know, then Renth can find out now.

If he keeps using alt's, they're probably going to be continued getting banned with his main account's temporary ban possibly extended.

pockyD

Smash Legend
I'd be up for it. I go to Carnegie Mellon. ^_^y

Where do people typically meet up to play smash anyhow? o.0
hey what

AIM = horizonflash, talk to me sometime

(unless you've already met some of us (most likely the very loud abrasive sheik player (not me btw (four pairs of nested parentheses!))))

edit: also for the record I didn't make the new finder account, nor do I know who made it or have access to it

don't really care though, moving away in 3 weeks anyway

but don't message me pestering me for updates anymore

Top Bottom