• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
we should have another mini smashfest at aks like we did at the end of the summer/start of school year

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
aaakkkkk....(ultimo dragon)

you are not allowed to never play and still be good...thats not fair
haha

yo man i'm sorry for not being around to smash. just bad timing is all.

i'm nowhere as good as where I want to be. I guess I would say i'm good at capitalizing on people weaknesses and mistakes.

My tech game is horrble, and I DI like a scrub. But somehow I manage to get better, haha.

GOTM

Smash Champion
haha

yo man i'm sorry for not being around to smash. just bad timing is all.
thats no prob. im the one that probably ruins all chances of smashing all the time cuz of co-op. f-ing coop. anyways, im guessing your home for christmas break? unlike me cuz once again...i have...yeah you get the point.

w/e. we'll smash sooner or later.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I was wondering, since I'm going up to Philadelphia from the 20-26, are there any tournaments or smashfests during those dates? A direct link would be awesome too

GOTM

Smash Champion
Hey, I was wondering, since I'm going up to Philadelphia from the 20-26, are there any tournaments or smashfests during those dates? A direct link would be awesome too
no, and i actually dont think many people will even be here during those dates :(

GOTM

Smash Champion
haha. wow, im thinking cuz of everyone going home for break they wont be at college in philly..

but im an idiot and forgot that people live here as well =/. no one lives in philly wtf :laugh:

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Velocity, Scar, Dot and Chocobo live in Northeast Philly. I live in the suburbs 30 minutes south of philly. Everyone else pretty much needs an an event to travel from their residences to the city.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Well, if nothing comes up by that time, then I suppose I'll plan something in the summer to see how good PA is xD
During any and all of those dates (including XMas, Smash > baby Jesus) I will be available. PM me, my place is located in University City, basically center city Philadelphia.

GOTM

Smash Champion
ill be available on the 20th. but thats it

baby jesus mains fox

edit: SCARRRRRRR what r u doing tommorrow. its tuesday and i wanna smaaaaash

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
During any and all of those dates (including XMas, Smash > baby Jesus) I will be available. PM me, my place is located in University City, basically center city Philadelphia.
Cool deals, i'll see what's going on around those dates when i come down to phili, though before i actually know if i'm available for smash i'm just curious how many of the east coast smashers are going to go, it'd be cool if there'd be quite a bit, hopefully some good players too... I play fox btw, extremely technical is what i hear when people talk about me

GOTM

Smash Champion
I dont think it has because the host for the TGP event told me he didnt even no so idk
well it may not be, but i think in the east coast regional circuit main thread, it lists like the major tournaments that are part of it and im pretty sure VLS is listed there.

Pound, Smashacre, other things like that are all there too. w.e im confused :dizzy:

pockyD

Smash Legend
today is my last day living in PA so you can go ahead and take me off the finder and remember that for the next rankings (if that ever gets done and if i would even be in consideration)

good times all

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
everyone should shutup and just go to CoTII in jersey

p.s. im joking about the shutup part, not the CoTII part lol

Scar

#HarveyDent
First post of 2008. LOL.

*and I will raaaaaAAAAISE you up!!!*

We should do another PR after the Pitts. tourney and before Brawl comes out.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Brawl guys will flood rather shortly. then of course go inactive in a month or so after new game syndrome wears off and filters folks. so i guess i'll subscribe to this and/or still participate in panel.

Scar

#HarveyDent
True. Swift stfu you are participating. By Scar's decree. Maybe we'll even get Cactuar to participate if he's not being a jerk, which he tends to be in panels.

Top Bottom