• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
anyone want to play Im only playing with some crap friends from school and he uses pit and spams forward B... He actually won once... I couldn't seem to attack him since it was that starfox level and I could jump over sine the platforms were in the way X__X...

Oh and Im opposite to you toast I could never get the hang of zelda Im alright with shiek.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Kensei the trick is to spam Din's fire. =P
:O

I don't spam Din's fire much do I? =P
Din's fire isn't very reliable. it's too easily dodged.

Ken: I find Zelda so natural for some reason. Maybe because I've been playing her since Melee. I still find fast characters hell to beat with her though.
I can't play Sheik to save myself. I always miss her smashes. She's too fast for me =P

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
:O

I don't spam Din's fire much do I? =P
Din's fire isn't very reliable. it's too easily dodged.

Ken: I find Zelda so natural for some reason. Maybe because I've been playing her since Melee. I still find fast characters hell to beat with her though.
I can't play Sheik to save myself. I always miss her smashes. She's too fast for me =P
Yeah you don't do it much, but I find it kinda annoying when I get KOed by one of those things. :laugh:

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
lol fox who did you do Intense mode with? I cant seem to do it with anyone X___X...

Oh and toast I played zelda least in melee maybe thats why I can't use her I even played G&W more than her XO

chrisking570

Smash Journeyman
quick question, is it possible to put any VC game on an SD card? because I just put Kirby's adventure on mine and im sure its not meant to be possible.

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
lol fox who did you do Intense mode with? I cant seem to do it with anyone X___X...

Oh and toast I played zelda least in melee maybe thats why I can't use her I even played G&W more than her XO

I used Toon Link in Intense Boss battle mode, after trying about 50 times I done it somehow with 1 heart left. :dizzy:

kereo

Smash Cadet
quick question, is it possible to put any VC game on an SD card? because I just put Kirby's adventure on mine and im sure its not meant to be possible.
I thinks its possible, however, I am believing to have read something that says a VC game is linked your Wii number to prevent copying it to other Wii's.

And toon link is cheap in boss battles. Granted, I only did easy, but I just jump over the boss, and kept pounding them with down a :D

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
I used Toon Link's Neutral A the most though it takes there health the fastest. XD

and down A is only good in some bosses others will kill you in the air since you can't dodge.

Moskari

Smash Rookie
I added:

Xtreme Starfox
chrisking570
Imirik
Soluble Toast
Kensei
leeohanlon

I'm waiting your response (My FC: 2578-3076-0481)

chrisking570

Smash Journeyman
Right, i have ordered mario kart which will be here on the 11th of April. I hope to God that this doesn't **** up my consle or dis-allow me to play brawl. via freeloader. If it does, i will be seriously p****d

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Anyone wanna brawl?
I'm extremely bored =[

I hate that the IC seem to have good priority. >.<
My attacks always get cancelled out by that stupid hammer thing or the annoying blizzard.

chrisking570

Smash Journeyman
rite, im starting to make an online magazine which will have a new copy each month. I will be reviewing/discussing games, new or old. Brawl is gonna be one of them (obviously.)
I just wanted to know if you all think i should talk about the freeloader and this topic in the brawl section?

Chris

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
added you moskari

Theres not much people online these days...T__T

Eagle

Smash Lord
Where can I get an American Brawl shipped to Australia?

And this has probably been posted before, but juuust incase, Australians can get Freeloader from ozemodchips.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I know Ken =[

Out of my 50 odd friend roster it's usually only the same 6 people online.

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
I Done it Finally All-Star mode with every Character (It was long @_@), Only Hard Challenges left for me now is 500 Trophies and All Stickers. XD

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Thanks for the games Imi.
Good games =]
Sorry I have to leave. Dinner.

I'll be on later though.

TheLeprachaun

Smash Rookie
yep I'm up for some games mrotter,added you and a few other people from the last few pages,wouldn't mind getting added :)

Edit: added kensei,chrisking,soluble toast, imi,extreme starfox

Hmm i see you online there toast but cant seem to join your games

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Great games Ken. =D

I've totally lost my faith in spiking online, I only tried it once today.

It was nice to see you having the unlucky deaths today instead of me. ;D

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Lol Im always suiciding these days...

I couldnt hit you, you were dodging too much T__T...
oh well good games Im eating dinner ill be back on in 5 mins

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Ah, that could be because the game might've already started when you tried to get in Lep =]
It sometimes does that. it's confusing. Lol.

Good games though.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Thanks for the matches Otter =]
Wish I could stay longer, but I gotta get up early.

Sorry about the 2nd match. Wanted to try and switch between Zelda and Sheik, see if it was any good.

Good matches though.

Top Bottom