• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You guys are gonna love me...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I can do something amazing. Something so amazing...that I am not sure if I want to tell you guys about it...

I am going to send a replay of it to Void, and if he thinks it should be well known then he will put it online I hope..

But this might be too good to go around showing everyone :).
I am going to pm Void now :).

Mecha Soul

Smash Apprentice
oh hylian you crazy cat

I look forward to finding out whatever this is

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
>.>...it is wwaaaayyyy harder then wobbling.

I will tell you this:

You can 0 - Death every character in this game with this :).

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hmm.

I will show a few people :). PM me your Wii FC and then add me so that I can send the replay.

Only talk about how amazing it is though :p.

Mecha Soul

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to see a replay if I count >_>

0259-0003-6362

I will not tell anyone !

edit: whoops xfd that's my brawl code

wii code:

6539-8091-7562-1345

Dan_X

Smash Lord
omg Hylian... I'm going to die if you don't reveal the mysteries of the world. :D

I understand where you're coming from though. I just hope that you decide to reveal this because, the following example drives me nuts:

Bob: "ZOMG guess what!"
Greg: "What!?"
Bob: "Ooooh. ahh, nvm..."
Greg: "Wait.. no man, you can't do that! What were you going to say!?"
Bob: "Don't worry about it... it was nothing.."
Greg: *sigh*

btw, I like your sig, did you make it?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Mecha, I need a Wii FC to send replays, not a brawl FC.

Yes it is violent.

Yes you will be amazed when you see it.

Yes my sig is amazing.

But yeah, add my WII FC to your wii, then tell me yours if you want to see :).

Mecha Soul

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I'm ******** and posted my brawl FC

I PM'd you my Wii code though, adding you now

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Make sure you guys have wii connect24 on, and that you added me >_>

Mecha Soul

Smash Apprentice
I do, and I did <_<

I got a message from you saying "Testing" or something like that

also the send button says you need to register my Wii code and my brawl code, is that the problem ?_?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ohhh lol. I will go put in your brawl code then. Add mine as well. Then I will send.

Mecha Soul

Smash Apprentice
I added you.

It worked I think, it doesn't say "awaiting registration" anymore...

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I sent it. Tell me your impressions :).

Mecha Soul

Smash Apprentice
my god lol that's crazy

That can probably be done on any stage right? You don't need to move much

superwobbling

ICs are even crazier in brawl <_<

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
my god lol that's crazy

That can probably be done on any stage right? You don't need to move much

superwobbling

ICs are even crazier in brawl <_<
Pretty much any stage. Its hard on rainbow cruise though.

Also, this is very hard >_>.

But as you saw I can do it consistantly.

I would say this is one of the best finds for ICs...ever :).

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
can you post the replay on youtube? if not, can you send it to me?

it sounds important.
I will send it. Give me your Wii number. Then, add my wii number AND mt brawl code so I can send it.

Also, don't tell anyone what it is. You have to see it :).

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
What, like every other infinate the Ice Climbers have?

This had better be really stylish.
:) :) :).

Ask mecha how amazing AND practicle it is :)

And if you want the replay give me your brawl and Wii codes, and add mine.

Mecha Soul

Smash Apprentice
tbh it's probably the most efficient / reliable infinite the ICs have that I've seen

it's pretty cool lol

calprinicus

Smash Cadet
ok I have to check this out if you will let me. Your secret is safe with me. there is no way I'm going to let the IC be banned if I can help it. I miss them in tourney play.

wii number:
7290-3978-9508-6059
brawl FC:
0688-5177-1073

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
I added both your wii and brawl code but I cant send until you add both of mine, which are under my name.
Yes I'm at university right now, so you might have to wait a few hours until I get home. Anyway, I'll probably see whatever this is sometime tomorrow in Australia time.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
ok i registered you as both friend in brawl and in my address book on my wii if I need to do anything else lemme know.
I sent it. Let me know what you think.

ShumPenPo

Smash Apprentice
Hey Hylian Ive been working on an infinite and been able to consistently do it on certain characters (since it is weight specific) still trying to get the timing on heavier characters such as ganon who make it harder. But I would like to see this because (not moving much/works on all characters/reliable/hard) seems to match that infinite that I have been working on. So if you could add me that would be great so that I can compare.

FC: 4210-3649-7376
WiiCode: 7370-9575-2293-1683

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hey Hylian Ive been working on an infinite and been able to consistently do it on certain characters (since it is weight specific) still trying to get the timing on heavier characters such as ganon who make it harder. But I would like to see this because (not moving much/works on all characters/reliable/hard) seems to match that infinite that I have been working on. So if you could add me that would be great so that I can compare.

FC: 4210-3649-7376
WiiCode: 7370-9575-2293-1683
I added you, just waiting for you to add me.

Also, I am done giving it out for tonight. Anyone else who wants to see is free to get the replay from someone who already has it.

calprinicus

Smash Cadet
well. . . absolutely incredible find

<jaw drop>

personal opinion:
probably not going to get them banned doesn't look to be infinite thought could have been a mess on timing.

I bow down because this looks to be indeed a pretty much flawless 0-death combo with enough practice. kinda like the holy grail of combos, that everyone is looking for. If i said to much tell me I edit post though i don't think I did.

incredible. Good job.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
well. . . absolutely incredible find

<jaw drop>

personal opinion:
probably not going to get them banned doesn't look to be infinite thought could have been a mess on timing.

I bow down because this looks to be indeed a pretty much flawless 0-death combo with enough practice. kinda like the holy grail of combos, that everyone is looking for. If i said to much tell me I edit post though i don't think I did.

incredible. Good job.

You know what the best part is? I litterally picked up IC's 5 days ago.

:).

Also, at the very end I mess up the timing. The timing changes as % goes up, also the timing is different for every character. I have practiced though and I can do it pretty consistantly vs every character. Give me a few days, and I will never mess it up.

Note: I was rediculously technical in melee. Like...almost on par with Silent Wolf technical. (Yes I have played him.) Thats how I learned this so fast >_>. Its not easy. :).

Mecha Soul

Smash Apprentice
Note: I was rediculously technical in melee. Like...almost on par with Silent Wolf technical. (Yes I have played him.) Thats how I learned this so fast >_>. Its not easy. :).
HYLIAN LOWRIDER

I was thinking about starting up ICs in brawl, I played around with them but they take too much dedication and learning that I'm not willing to put into them <_<

anyways I'm signing off now so if anyone wants the replay you're going to have to get it from someone else, just to let you know

ShumPenPo

Smash Apprentice
Wii/FC seem to finally be set I must see this because I have seen your technical skill in melee good stuff.

calprinicus

Smash Cadet
i just tried it in training since everyone here is asleep, and it's really not as hard as you say. sure it'll take some practice but I was able to pull off on about the 10th try tough messed on timming as well towards the end. I'll work on it. took some time to figure out what you where doing. I think the best part is like the other guy said it takes like no room to pull off so you can do it almost on any steady non-moving stage, platforms too.

P.S: grats on 5 days in and finding an absolutely great combo. I'm jealous since I've been maining them for 3 years now :(.

with the f-air spike, ice-lock, and now this they're definately secure in top-tier unless of course they decide it's un unexcapeable infinite to which bye-bye ICs again.

if this is 5 days in I hope you have more in a month :)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wii/FC seem to finally be set I must see this because I have seen your technical skill in melee good stuff.
I sent it. Let me know what you think :).

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i just tried it in training since everyone here is asleep, and it's really not as hard as you say. sure it'll take some practice but I was able to pull off on about the 10th try tough messed on timming as well towards the end. I'll work on it. took some time to figure out what you where doing. I think the best part is like the other guy said it takes like no room to pull off so you can do it almost on any steady non-moving stage, platforms too.

P.S: grats on 5 days in and finding an absolutely great combo. I'm jealous since I've been maining them for 3 years now :(.

with the f-air spike, ice-lock, and now this they're definately secure in top-tier unless of course they decide it's un unexcapeable infinite to which bye-bye ICs again.

if this is 5 days in I hope you have more in a month :)

Its probably harder for me just because I am not used to IC's lol.

ShumPenPo

Smash Apprentice
OMFG LOL! Dude omfg...(as a disclamer in no way am i bashing you at all) I just find it sooo funny and I had to send you this replay I had. There are a few subtle differences and I could explain to you what I'm doing in a PM if you like especially the ending because its a little special. (the infinite is really the part after the iceblocks because that can go on forever if I didnt do that slight altercation)But man I was just so amazed when I saw the replay. You'll understand if you care to watch the replay I sent ya :p

Btw I also picked up IC approx. 5 days ago which made me laugh even more. >_<

Oh and, yours was really cool so fast :D

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
OMFG LOL! Dude omfg...(as a disclamer in no way am i bashing you at all) I just find it sooo funny and I had to send you this replay I had. There are a few subtle differences and I could explain to you what I'm doing in a PM if you like especially the ending because its a little special. (the infinite is really the part after the iceblocks because that can go on forever if I didnt do that slight altercation)But man I was just so amazed when I saw the replay. You'll understand if you care to watch the replay I sent ya :p

Btw I also picked up IC approx. 5 days ago which made me laugh even more. >_<

Oh and, yours was really cool so fast :D
I havent gotten the replay yet >.>.
And thanks :).

Edit: LOL!!!!
Nice :) XD. And yeah ours varied. I think mine confines them to a smaller place and is more reliable though :).

Top Bottom