• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon - The 5th Generation

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
That's true.

Plus, maybe arc the difficulty towards the end i.e. FR/LG Elite Four level up with some new Pokemon.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Exactly!!!!!!

I'm tellin' yah..

2nd Gen. had it all figured out, you couldn't replay gym leaders.. but they gave us a whole other set so that was cool, plus the cell phone and unknown pokedex.. two full regions.. 2nd gen. rocked

Darkslash

Smash Master
Yeah..

We should be able to replay gym leaders as well. I heard you could in Emerald; why'd they give it the boot?
you can in Platinum. They got Final Forms of the Pokemon that you fought the first time Gardenia has a Torterra, Maylene's Machocke and Medetite are now Machamp and Medicham, ect. and get new pokemon as well such as Candice getting a Glaceon. Plus you get a theoretically infinite number of rematches.

Plus you may get a Cellphone in G/S/C but can you get a House? You get a free house and random people come in. Gym Leaders, Oak, Rowan, Dawn/Lucas(w/e gender you started out with depends), your Rival and your mom.

Then there's the thing in Platinum that your Rival having the highest leveled NPC Pokemon. His Staraptor is the same Level as Red Pikachu and Pearl's Snorlax is 8 level's higher than Red's(75).

Also Gabites in Victory road FTW
Not Really

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
you can in Platinum. They got Final Forms of the Pokemon that you fought the first time Gardenia has a Torterra, Maylene's Machocke and Medetite are now Machamp and Medicham, ect. and get new pokemon as well such as Candice getting a Glaceon. Plus you get a theoretically infinite number of rematches.

Plus you may get a Cellphone in G/S/C but can you get a House? You get a free house and random people come in. Gym Leaders, Oak, Rowan, Dawn/Lucas(w/e gender you started out with depends), your Rival and your mom.

Then there's the thing in Platinum that your Rival having the highest leveled NPC Pokemon. His Staraptor is the same Level as Red Pikachu and Pearl's Snorlax is 8 level's higher than Red's(75).

Not Really
You are awesome, sir!

I love Platinum and can't wait for it!!!!

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah..

We should be able to replay gym leaders as well. I heard you could in Emerald; why'd they give it the boot?
Why did they remove Pokemon animations after Crystal only to bring them back in Emerald? So they could sell a third rendition of the games easier.

Not Really
I'm just going to say that I don't really like the way your argument is going...

Platinum may be better than the rest of fourth gen. Much better than the rest of fourth gen. But I still don't think it's fair to act as if Platinum has one-upped second gen, which is how your post came off to me.

Also, since yet another fifth gen topic has popped up (I swear, the Poke Center is getting as bad as the Light House and the GBD with repeat topics
except for the fact that the mods don't seem to care here
), I figured I might as well bring up the topic here; the topic of titles, and if they've run out of titles.

I don't think they have. You know they'll pull something out of their *** if nothing else.. But I actually have an idea; instead of metals, gems, colors, why don't they go for straight elements (as in, the ones of the Periodic Table)? I'd love to see a Pokemon Magnesium. Which no one else understands, because it's an inside joke. But because of that joke, I do actually want to see it.

On the other hand, Pokemon Hydrogen sounds a little silly...or Pokemon Oxygen...or Pokemon Neon...or Pokemon Arsenic.

But hey, maybe they could expand it to compounds and have Pokemon Cyanide!

Darkslash

Smash Master
I don't think they have. You know they'll pull something out of their *** if nothing else.. But I actually have an idea; instead of metals, gems, colors, why don't they go for straight elements (as in, the ones of the Periodic Table)? I'd love to see a Pokemon Magnesium. Which no one else understands, because it's an inside joke. But because of that joke, I do actually want to see it.
Reaction A
GAH MY EYE'S!!! I CAN"T SEE ****! SOME ONE TURN ON THE LIGHTS.

Reaction B

Elohelohel I never used a grass starter until 4th gen :laugh:

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
Why did they remove Pokemon animations after Crystal only to bring them back in Emerald? So they could sell a third rendition of the games easier.

I'm just going to say that I don't really like the way your argument is going...

Platinum may be better than the rest of fourth gen. Much better than the rest of fourth gen. But I still don't think it's fair to act as if Platinum has one-upped second gen, which is how your post came off to me.

Also, since yet another fifth gen topic has popped up (I swear, the Poke Center is getting as bad as the Light House and the GBD with repeat topics
except for the fact that the mods don't seem to care here
), I figured I might as well bring up the topic here; the topic of titles, and if they've run out of titles.

On the other hand, Pokemon Hydrogen sounds a little silly...or Pokemon Oxygen...or Pokemon Neon...or Pokemon Arsenic.

But hey, maybe they could expand it to compounds and have Pokemon Cyanide!
There's quartz and copper and pyrite?????

Those were some fine ideas, though.

Pokemon NH4 ...

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Well that's good; and when does Platinum come out anyways?

A house? Are you talking about secret bases or an actual house?

Not Really
Really? That'll be a fun match--don't think it'll top the epicness of vs. Red though, IMO.

Wrath`

Smash Master
This is just a novelty aspect, what if you could use the touch screen and DS in you Attacks. E-quake (shake DS) Flamethrower( blow into DS) Hydropump(drench DS with water

Just a novelty, and you can look wierd when playing it on the bus.

Top Bottom