• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miller's Video Archive - Crews matches have been Added

Miller

Smash Lord

Niko_K

Smash Master
These video's don't really compliment either of us too well lmfao. Terrible matches IMO.

BTW CG's future is bleak.

Miller

Smash Lord
Dont even try Niko, your only saying that because you lost, any other time you'd be like, amazing matches.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Nah nah, I'm being rational here, we both missed tons of chances to get in hits. Way to take things offensively haha. IMO we both played really poorly.

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
That announcer is quite the character... didn't need to call out every move that you guys did though. Looked like a fun set though.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Oh it really was, the tournament itself was just grand. We had 42 people there and this guy was the most epic commentator of all time. Anyways. Sushi time.

B0NK

Smash Lord
The announcer was the best part. Good match, and now that you mentioned it, I did see both of you guys having trouble connecting attacks but it was still a good match and the announcer made it that much better.

Sanzi

Smash Apprentice
you don't grab the ice climbers.... the ice climbers grab you....

i totally want a shirt tht says tht (all like, 4 people in my school would understand it though)

Peach Tree

Smash Cadet
hay guys hows the crew doin?

CGing is like tying a dead horse to a pole then beating it in the balls with a baseball bat.

Hi miller :D! i noticed you don't have your blak hair anymore

Chaco

Never Logs In
Um...a nice title would be:
"Nana: She's my Everything"

But anywho, credit for that goes to LaserBust.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
commentator was perfect, "*** rush", "Nana is the only one for you" "IC's Don't get grabbed they grab you" not bad matches

JrdnS

Smash Ace
woah. awesome matches. your ice climbers were amazing. you would have done better if you pulled of those combos that you started, but it doesnt matter because you won anyway.

thanks for posting these ive learned some new techniques by watching them.

icincelli

Smash Cadet
you don't grab the ice climbers.... the ice climbers grab you....

i totally want a shirt tht says tht (all like, 4 people in my school would understand it though)
that would be pretty funny.

it was a pretty good game play. if your going to make a combo video don't do combos not just kills.

i did my combo vid in a really short time, but all i have is some good edgegaurding and solo ice climber clips... take a look and tell me what you think

Chaco

Never Logs In
Your overall ICs as a whole are pretty great, your pretty balanced in the way you use them. As in balance between grabbing, aerials, and desynchs. I feel that this is one of the most important things about the ICs is balance. So you can't be figured out, I'm probably known as the squall abuser, butn I dropped that after being creamed. I know use balance. It's harder to beat me know than it was. Although, you'd make it pretty short work. jk But I dun know. Anyways, its been a few days since I've watched them, but I'm not sure if you desynch alot, once again its been a few days since I watched them.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
You have alot to learn about ic but keep up the good work. I get nervous to especially playing wobbles in the finals tourney with 128 people. :(

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
You have alot to learn about ic. I get nervous to, especially playing wobbles in the finals in a 128 people tourney in Dallas. :(

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ah, most people I know with the last name 'Miller' do that. One guy I know named Cody Miller, does that. Like on his Myspace.

Miller

Smash Lord
Haha dont worry about it Melee1, but maybe you could give me real tips instead of just saying you have alot to learn :p

Dont forget to check out my Teaser

Top Bottom