• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miller's Video Archive - Crews matches have been Added

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
I can definetly give you tips. Ill try to contact u in the near future, but im sure you have a few things you can teach me to.

Miller

Smash Lord
Sorry for this double post but

Im going to be making a Tutorial on CGs, but first, I would like to know what you, the people, would want in it.

And I might make a couple 0-Death videos as everyone likes to watch them, or so I've been told.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Nice, thats what I have. You seem experienced with it. I had to edit school movies on it. So, I can do quite a few effects. Seems like you have it down pat though.

Miller

Smash Lord
Nice, thats what I have. You seem experienced with it. I had to edit school movies on it. So, I can do quite a few effects. Seems like you have it down pat though.
The funny thing is that this is the first time I've EVER used Vegas

I.iZ.nO.1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iizno1
3DS FC
1349-7897-6883
That announcer was the best part, highlight of my day, lol, too funny. But great combo video.

Miller

Smash Lord
I Worked on it for about a week then whenever I practiced with my crew, it just gradually came to this

Miller

Smash Lord
You stole the music from SSBM Frostbite. Great combo vid though; I'll add it to the video thread.
How can you say I stole the music from it?

It was my music choice, Ive wanted to use it for along it, and I've known of the song since its release

Miller

Smash Lord
I made an Unedited version of Enter the Ice, as some people did not enjoy the special effects. Hope you enjoy this version :)

The links on the first post

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
Miller, how do you do the Forward throw to spike, or what is the timing. Maybe I'm doing it to slowly, but when ever I try it Popo finishes throwing them before nana spikes. I'm trying it on Meta-knight does that make a difference?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
There is a serious lack of ICs getting owned by my pokemon tiers. Maby I'll send you a few of those 3 stocks I have recorded on my Wii.

P.S. we're making it on the PR next tourney. Remember, you right below me.

Miller

Smash Lord
I have yet to see you take 1 stock off me Rob :D

But ye, dont worry, I'll be on there next time, not sure about yourself though

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I have yet to see you take 1 stock off me Rob :D

But ye, dont worry, I'll be on there next time, not sure about yourself though
Ha ha, then how do I beat you so frequently? Are you always just too afraid and dive off the edge yerself... or do you restart the game when you lose?

Better watch yer mouth Miller, or else next time yer in my car I won't give you candy.

Miller

Smash Lord
Ha ha, then how do I beat you so frequently? Are you always just too afraid and dive off the edge yerself... or do you restart the game when you lose?

Better watch yer mouth Miller, or else next time yer in my car I won't give you candy.
Reality and Dreams are two different things Rob

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Reality and Dreams are two different things Rob
Ha ha, lame Miller. You might as well of just accepted defeat there. Now make like the jail bait you are and just lay back and accept my wrath.

You are the b*tch to my convict.

P.S. I mean that in the most loving way.

Miller

Smash Lord
Ha ha, lame Miller. You might as well of just accepted defeat there. Now make like the jail bait you are and just lay back and accept my wrath.

You are the b*tch to my convict.

P.S. I mean that in the most loving way.
Did you forget what I said already?

Get back to reality :D

l3lue2ain

Smash Journeyman
Miller always seems to have pretty strong matches helps me out even when he wins or loses.

Top Bottom