• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Omega Alliance Thread - NEEDS MORE ACTIVE MEMBERS

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Welcome to the Official Omega Alliance Crew Thread. A New York State crew. this crew has been inactive recently but now we are all back and practicing. and ready to show New york what we're made of.

The Brawl players:

ChaosMarth(leader):
Main: :marth:
Secondaries: :gw: :snake: :metaknight: :dedede:

Cinos:
Main: :falco:
Secondaries: :fox:, :wolf:, :sonic:

Fable:
Main: :pikachu: :pikachu2:

VID30GAM3R:
Main: :pt:
Secondary: :kirby2:

KS136:
Main: :toonlink:
Secondary: :ike: , :fox:

Taco:
Main: :snake:
Secondary, :yoshi2: :metaknight:

Melee Active(s):

ChaosMarth:
Main: :marth:
Secondary: :peach: , :roymelee:

Taco:
Main: :fox:
Secondary: :samus:

KS136:
Main: :younglinkmelee:
Secondary: :roymelee:

:002:

Cinos2490

Smash Rookie
Now if only the people listed under Omega Alliance actually show up to these tourneys THEN maybe we can make some noise.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Now if only the people listed under Omega Alliance actually show up to these tourneys THEN maybe we can make some noise.
YEAH! -cough- you guys better start coming.

Edit: Thank you guys for showing up at the nintendo world tourny to support me and my dad everyone showed except e-jak who couldnt make it. Thanks guys it ment alot to have people supporting me. I'll do better next time

Cinos2490

Smash Rookie
No problem dude, it was fun, and we really had nothing else to do anyways. I tell ya, it was the items that killed it, at least you did better than Judai, now that was an entertaining match.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
No problem dude, it was fun, and we really had nothing else to do anyways. I tell ya, it was the items that killed it, at least you did better than Judai, now that was an entertaining match.
LOL
Judai's Dad was cool i can't believe Judai treated him like ****. oh well

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
chaos marth- you the person i played in tourney a while ago? u used peach then meta knight dittoed.. if that was you lol.

anyway.. good to see a new crew.. if all of you start showing up at the weeklies you'll become more known in ny

eventually let's crew battle :D

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
chaos marth- you the person i played in tourney a while ago? u used peach then meta knight dittoed.. if that was you lol.

anyway.. good to see a new crew.. if all of you start showing up at the weeklies you'll become more known in ny

eventually let's crew battle :D
Lol yeah thats me. I main marth again now though. And i come to the weeklies almost every week lol. The othre members don't but they will soon.

And Sure a crew match would be good as soon as my crew practices alittle more.

Cinos2490

Smash Rookie
Yeah I gotta start showing up to these weeklies, I see you have some fans Chaos. I agree with you as well, we need to dedicate a whole day to training as a group.

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
**** people are already trying to crew battle them even though they said they won't crew battle yet.

we should marth ditto, i love marth dittos ^_^

so does shadow.

also beware DA they like to OD on people.

and also beware Leo cuz hes actually a serial killer.

and beware blackanese cuz you might get soccer coached lol.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
**** people are already trying to crew battle them even though they said they won't crew battle yet.

we should marth ditto, i love marth dittos ^_^

so does shadow.

also beware DA they like to OD on people.

and also beware Leo cuz hes actually a serial killer.

and beware blackanese cuz you might get soccer coached lol.
lol i hate marth dittos but sure i'd like to see some good marth players

Tacostames101

Smash Rookie
yea we do needa start goin to more tourneys, also chaos if u can put samus as my secondary in melee, im gettin pretty good w/ her

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
hehe I have no school Friday either. Not even today. Don't have school Monday and Tuesday next week either.

I'm thinking of heading to Nintendo World either Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday. Don't know yet.
I have school monday ._.;

but sunday i will probably stay home.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Charizard gives this crew his blessings...

as Dk punches Ike in the neck and Mario introduces Falco to his yellow blanket of love...

~^.^~

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Now I don't know about DK punching Ike in the neck. With that sword of his, he'll blow DK away.

But Mario introducing Falco with his yellow blanket of love, now that's funny.
DK can put Ike in so many bad positions to eat silly % and basically steal stocks from Ike. Sure they are both strong, but if DK gets Ike off the stage hes not coming back. 80% and Ikes in danger. cargo, walk off, down throw = dead ike. Thats just one of many things DK has on Ike. now i aint saying Ike cant win, but its a diffircult match...

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
Bronx NY, Pasadena California &quot;Tag name: KS13
DK can put Ike in so many bad positions to eat silly % and basically steal stocks from Ike. Sure they are both strong, but if DK gets Ike off the stage hes not coming back. 80% and Ikes in danger. cargo, walk off, down throw = dead ike. Thats just one of many things DK has on Ike. now i aint saying Ike cant win, but its a diffircult match...
hmm....That may be true, but with the way I use Ike, I doubt I can lose to a DK.

I've seen DK pros, I went against a few. I've used Ike on a DK before. Nothing fancy and I still hold victory.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
KS: Stfu your overrating your ike. i bet it can't even beat my DK >>; and i rarly play him. so please stop giving yourself such highpraise. and yes DK has the advantage in that match-up

Moo: you can wall tech the cargo spike and footstool DK to his death. you'd have to throw him under the stage. so it really depends on stage. and Ike has his retreating B-airs and F-airs. so if an ike spaces well he wont even be grabbed

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Moo: you can wall tech the cargo spike and footstool DK to his death. you'd have to throw him under the stage. so it really depends on stage. and Ike has his retreating B-airs and F-airs. so if an ike spaces well he wont even be grabbed
notice i never mentioned stage spiking when i posted even though 8/10 its not going to be teched. as far as retreating bairs / fairs go if hes doing that hes getting closer to the edge which is what i want. They both kill early,however Dks range is better than Ikes and he can punish Ikes mistakes better than Ike can punish his. its easier for Dk land his kill moves as well.

good call on telling your crewmate that his Ike is overrated ~^.^~ hopefully i'll catch yallz @ bums tournament tomorrow and we'll play.

* this message has been brought to you by Shin Bowser, The PT main *

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Very true. Dk is just overall better in everything really. like i said before the match-up belongs to him.

And me and my crew wont be going to bum's tournament. we have things planned. but i will most likly be going to any other tournaments after this weekend. But we definatly needa get some friendlies in next time we see eachother

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
Bronx NY, Pasadena California &quot;Tag name: KS13
KS: Stfu your overrating your ike. i bet it can't even beat my DK >>; and i rarly play him. so please stop giving yourself such highpraise. and yes DK has the advantage in that match-up

Wanna bet?

I'll bring Chaos with Ike.

Besides, my Ike is nice. I play with him a lot. I'm trying to improve.

Top Bottom