• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Omega Alliance Thread - NEEDS MORE ACTIVE MEMBERS

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Very true. Dk is just overall better in everything really. like i said before the match-up belongs to him.

And me and my crew wont be going to bum's tournament. we have things planned. but i will most likely be going to any other tournaments after this weekend. But we definatly need to get some friendlies in next time we see each other
heck yeah my dude. we'll play soon enough

I do have to admit though DKs have advantages against an Ike so I won't judge much. I have enough courage to stand against one though.

Count on it.
I feel ya. Silven and I are roughly 50/50 against each other in friendlies and hes up in singles wins against me by 1 so far. As far as i'm concerned hes one of the best Ikes out there...

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I never said your ike wasn't good. I said you overrate it. Its decent. And you havnt done anything to show me otherwise.

And your lucky it wasn't a $10 MM that whole set was just **** <3

BUM163

Smash Lord
wassup. i see ya a new old crew lol. ightt well i'm doing a crew war within in the bx weekly coming soon. a nice prize will be handed out to the crew. we are also doing a bx weekly this friday nov 14, 08

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Heh. Maybe we'll show up at the monthly. See how things go from there. I wanted to go to inui's today though. but eh oh well. I'm going to bed now, Just came on to write a letter to mah love.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
But the question is, when?
Who knows but whenever.
Also. I taught Allie how to play brawl. she has had no smash game experience. after 1 week she had already picked up metaknight and beat me in a money match. She ran the timer out in both matches and won 2-0 >_>. F*cking brawl.

Top Bottom