• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
If you're planning on doing Scizor, hey, more power to you. It's always nice to see new faces around here... one really does get sick of the old ones. *coughKibblethatjerkcough*

Awww, I just barely missed seeing TWILT's real name. Mendez must be some kind of super-sleuth.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Oh good. Though really, you can call me TWILTY lol XD

Now this is a question that's off topic but i'm going to start using DA more often Though i do want to know if it's ok to just use ur camera to post art, cause i don't have a scanner. The only reason i made that my account cause a friend that happens to be a girl made me. WAH.

I'm going to start posting my art now. Though you might call me MORE of a Sagi fanboy. One of my drawings happens to be a picture of him
=S

Now to get working on Trunks. Guess what? You don't have to use the final smash to do super saiyan! =0. All you got to press is the standard B.......that is if you have enough energy for it =O

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Oh, my....

SUNDANCE HAS WON THE THREAD.
Yes I have. I'm glad you liked Sakurai's up special. ANYONE ELSE WANT ME TO SENDZ IT TO DEM?

I think you should do L. In my opinion, the more anime characters (from, y'know, actual good anime) the better.
I actually might get around to that. He doesn't actually fight though, so it'll be a challenge.

Say, did you see this, Spadefox?

And with this updated icon:

I'm done my queue. I think.
I've always like sword Trunks better :(...

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
TWILTY sounds dumb. There, I said it. TWIL is actually probably the best.

And you know, so have I, Sundance, but hey, the customer is always right.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@K.Rool: That is his real name. Poophead McCanadian, Esq. :bee:

@Poophead/TWILTY: I don't have a scanner either, and I manage just fine. Just make sure you:

1. Keep the flash off when you take the picture.
2. Make sure your light source is even across the entire picture, and that it's bright (mid-day sunlight is a good option).
3. Most camera's default size is around 2000x2000 pixels, which equals a really, really big file on your computer. Just make sure and resize it appropriately, by at least half.

There are some other things you can do, but as long as you get those basics, and tweak the Brightness/Opacity a little, to make the lines stand out more, you can get great results. Like the below, for example! /shameless plug

EDIT -

@MarthTrinity: Not as far as I know. I thought about it (and Albus), but in the end...well, I'm not doing either of them, in any case.

@Sundance: THROW AWAY THE IMPOSSIBLE AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB!!

B: Lockdown - While sitting in his trademark knees-up position, L taps his finger to his bottom lip several times as he begins to speak, "My motto is..." then, he points forward towards his opponent--"an eye for an eye." Suddenly, a large wrought-iron bar cage materializes over the foe, no matter where they are on the field. They're trapped in the cage for 5 seconds, and are then released.

The move deals no damage, and has rather large startup lag. It can't be used to kill, and is soley for keeping L's foes in check, where he can see their every move. If caught in the air, the cage holds them aloft, exactly where they were first locked up.

Note that a caught foe can escape early by breaking their own shield.

...I can also think of a move called "Thorough Surveillance", where L hatches a plan to monitor his foe's every move and action to determine their guilt. In other words, the camera zooms in on one enemy for a short period of time.

SEE!? U CAN DOO EET

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
What I find funny is that I have the same name as TWILT, so I can hold that over him forever now.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Or for 30 seconds.

Looking back at the old movesets, there are some similarities, but I think I've changed and added enough so as to make the new ones feasible.
Joe might be a little too similar though... we'll see.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@MT: See above post for Shanoa. Probably not. I was thinking about it, but decided not to.

@TWILTY: Yeah...middle one.

Or...well, okay you really couldn't use this, but I find it strangely humorous. ^.^

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
@Sundance: THROW AWAY THE IMPOSSIBLE AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB!!

B: Lockdown - While sitting in his trademark knees-up position, L taps his finger to his bottom lip several times as he begins to speak, "My motto is..." then, he points forward towards his opponent--"an eye for an eye." Suddenly, a large wrought-iron bar cage materializes over the foe, no matter where they are on the field. They're trapped in the cage for 5 seconds, and are then released.

The move deals no damage, and has rather large startup lag. It can't be used to kill, and is soley for keeping L's foes in check, where he can see their every move. If caught in the air, the cage holds them aloft, exactly where they were first locked up.

Note that a caught foe can escape early by breaking their own shield.

...I can also think of a move called "Thorough Surveillance", where L hatches a plan to monitor his foe's every move and action to determine their guilt. In other words, the camera zooms in on one enemy for a short period of time.

SEE!? U CAN DOO EET

Fine! I'll try. Also he kicked light when saying that... <.<

Did I send you Sakurai's up B yet?

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Fine! I'll try. Also he kicked light when saying that... <.<
>.>
<.<

...Yeah well. I totally didn't steal that from his attacks from Jump Ultimate Stars. If that's what you were thinking. And hey, you can always have Mellow and Near show up for certain attacks, right?

OH MY GOD

Down B: Mellow's Resolve: Mellow steps out of the shadows behind L's chair, garbed in a thick trenchcoat, with his hood up. For a moment, he simply stands there. After a few seconds, he draws a bar of chocolate out of a pocket and takes a loud, snapping bite out of it. After chewing it slightly, he pulls out from his other pocket a small, handheld detonator.

((here's where he'd say something, but I honestly don't remember anything he said here))

After his short speech, Mellow presses the detonator, causing a massive explosion to go off all around him. The reach is simply incredible: at least a full Mario jump around him on all sides. The damage is equally stupendous, hovering around 40% if a foe is caught in the center of the blast. When the smoke clears, Mellow is nowhere to be seen...

Note that Mellow can be interrupted at any time before the detonator is activated, in which case he'll fade into the background and limp off-stage. It's up to L to keep his foes away until Mellow can finish his pre-explosions routine.

BEST. MOVE. EVER.

Did I send you Sakurai's up B yet?
I dun' think so...

EDIT -

@TWILTY: Got a few more here for ya'...

Uno

Dos

Tres

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
OH MY GOD

Down B: Mellow's Resolve: Mellow steps out of the shadows behind L's chair, garbed in a thick trenchcoat, with his hood up. For a moment, he simply stands there. After a few seconds, he draws a bar of chocolate out of a pocket and takes a loud, snapping bite out of it. After chewing it slightly, he pulls out from his other pocket a small, handheld detonator.

((here's where he'd say something, but I honestly don't remember anything he said here))

After his short speech, Mellow presses the detonator, causing a massive explosion to go off all around him. The reach is simply incredible: at least a full Mario jump around him on all sides. The damage is equally stupendous, hovering around 40% if a foe is caught in the center of the blast. When the smoke clears, Mellow is nowhere to be seen...

Note that Mellow can be interrupted at any time before the detonator is activated, in which case he'll fade into the background and limp off-stage. It's up to L to keep his foes away until Mellow can finish his pre-explosions routine.

BEST. MOVE. EVER.
1. I'm doing the moveset!!
Take off all your clothes and put them in this box.
3. Just use L's B attack and then use this. Instant K.O...Breaking L...:(
4. I'm sending you the PM...

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Just use L's B attack and then use this. Instant K.O...Breaking L...:(
There's lag on Lockdown too, so doing both in rapid succession (and on an enemy close enough to be hit by Mellow) would be quite the feat. Plus a foe can escape the cage by shield breaking. Plus, the lag on Mellow is REALLY long. Like, 10 seconds or something.

He stands around, he eats some chocolate, he says some stuff...yeah, it could take a while. For such a powerful attack, there'd better be some lag on it. And as long as the rest of L is comparatively weak, and revolves more around unique effects (like the incarcerating effects of Lockdown and camera games)...

...But yeah, I'll shut up now. You're, as you say, the one making the moveset.

@TWILTY: I posted three links to more of them in my last post before this one. I think the second one you posted is fine, but you'd have to mess with the background, as plain black = blah...

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
There's lag on Lockdown too, so doing both in rapid succession (and on an enemy close enough to be hit by Mellow) would be quite the feat. Plus a foe can escape the cage by shield breaking. Plus, the lag on Mellow is REALLY long. Like, 10 seconds or something.

He stands around, he eats some chocolate, he says some stuff...yeah, it could take a while. For such a powerful attack, there'd better be some lag on it. And as long as the rest of L is comparatively weak, and revolves more around unique effects (like the incarcerating effects of Lockdown and camera games)...

...But yeah, I'll shut up now. You're, as you say, the one making the moveset..
1. Is it ok if I use those moves? XD
2. I'll be sure to pm you development on L

MYM4 Plans
Kid Goku
L
Sakurai
Gengar (has anyone done this before?!)
Goat with a hat
Burger King

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
KK, i'm now done with it:

Meh, i know it's not as good as KingK.Rool's one. but i needed one with a sword. Yo Mendez!! Can you help me out here.....it has to be Trunks with a sword and not that stupid evil looking one LOL.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
That's actually pretty good, TWIL. Nice job. And I still like the evil-looking one.

Who wants to contact TVTMaster and PKSkyler? I want the voting to be over and done with. Mendez?

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@Sundance: Oh yeah, go right ahead. Honestly I ripped all of those from what the Deathnote characters do in this game. I never use them myself, but it's still really cool to have them in there...

And also when I was writing those I was assuming that L would run around on a rolling chair. He wouldn't necessarily attack with it, but it'd be awesome to see his run like that. Plus, it'll let you get more creative with the standard attacks, since he's otherwise just a rather physically average human.

And yeah, keep me posted.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@TWILTY: With a sword? Uh...how'z'bout this one? Or, my personal favorite: this other one!

...Yeah seriously, go with the second one there.

@K.Rool: I'll send em' out, but then I'm going to sleep. I have to be up in about 5 hours for work...*sigh*

darkserenade

Smash Ace
@DancingSun: Make sure Peach (and maybe ZSS) calls him a pervert when (she) they're in Lockdown, kay? Then L says "I'm a...pervert?"

Chief Mendez

Smash Master

...Still nothing, TWILTY?

I'm afraid "Tankra" is going right over my head, man. I blame my up-past-my-bedtime status.
...And the horse tranquilizers.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
@DancingSun: Make sure Peach (and maybe ZSS) calls him a pervert when (she) they're in Lockdown, kay? Then L says "I'm a...pervert?"
You win so much. Do you know that?

I'm afraid "Tankra" is going right over my head, man. I blame my up-past-my-bedtime status.
...And the horse tranquilizers.
You don't know why I call you "Tankra"?! DOES NO ONE READ TYATM ANYMORE?!

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
If you do Gengar, it needs to be based off the one from the original Pokemon Mysterty Dungeon.

I'm considering eventually doing a Pokemon moveset - and it's not a Pokemon. I'm considering doing Giovanni. He'd summon various Pokemon for special moves, and use guns for his more basic ones.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Giovanni is absolutely awesome. I would LOVE to see that, Warlord. Like, I'd-pay-you-to-do-it level love. Except, y'know, I won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom