• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

metaknights weaknessess

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
posting so some haters will stfu
Its weaknesses.
Cons

* Light Weight
He gets out of comboes earlier than most though and he won't be ind anger often ebcause of his safe moves.
* Slow aerial movement
instantaneous movement change though!
* Weak attacks in general
Considering all those moves are typically used for combing not an issue at all.
* No projectiles
(taken out of t!Mmys guide)
I disagree with this not having projectiles it not necessarily a con.

~all b moves when used cannot recover until you hit the ground.
Tornado has no lag upon landing.
^B is a glide canceled.
Down B has little lag upon recovering.
Side B is screwed.
~main moves, dsmash + tornado get weakened FAST
All moves get weakened quickly if you spam them.

Bad matchups:
~ Dk
~ Diddy
~ Lucario
~ Pikachu
~ Game and watch
(not mentioning neutral
yes, MK has more good matchups then bad and more pros then cons BUT so did melee fox why didnt he get banned
Dk, Diddy, Pikachu and G&W are arguably neutral.

Lucario is not a bad matchup period MK has an advantage.
You outrange all his safe moves, have faster kill moves and easier setups and you edgeguard like a mother.

Don't jump into the **** and all those weaknesses (if they can be called that) are virtually non-existent.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
lol comments in red

posting so some haters will stfu

Cons

* Light Weight
The only thing that's 100% true...

* Slow aerial movement
...who cares?

* Weak attacks in general
I'd like to hear your definition of weak...

* No projectiles
Does he need them?

(taken out of t!Mmys guide)
also:
All b moves can be used to recover

~main moves, dsmash + tornado get weakened FAST
No...not if you don't overuse them

Bad matchups:
~ Dk
60:40MK

~ Diddy
60:40 MK

~ Lucario
Even

~ Pikachu
100:0 MK

~ Game and watch
50:50

(not mentioning neutral
yes, MK has more good matchups then bad and more pros then cons BUT so did melee fox why didnt he get banned
only nubs say, MK bets banned

brinboy789

Smash Champion
light weight - earlier death. and dont say HE WONT GET HIT if ur gonna say that go to sonic forums plz
no insentaneous movement change...atleast i dont think so
still its weak.
uhhh yea no projectiles IS a con. how isnt it a con? and no MK himself isnt a projectile
yea they have little lag upon landing but still they have to land, and are vulnerable in that time. and yes side b is screwed XP
most metaknights with a sense of pride dont spam tornado...
im not gonna explain why each and every one of those are bad matchups for MK but these are IMO. but i think we can all agree that at least DK has advantage agaisnt MK

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
I disagree with all of them especially Lucario.

I've noticed that a majority of the time many of MK's supposedly bad matchups are usually because (and I watched the videos) are from rather unsafe gameplay.

Its why when I use MK I try to adopt some of marth's strategies and employ them for MK and it typically works so that the matchup is more 50:50 rather than 60:40.

light weight - earlier death. and dont say HE WONT GET HIT if ur gonna say that go to sonic forums plz
Along with your bad grammar you are also an idiot.
never said Mk won't get hit but because his gameplay is so very safe, his light weight means little since you won't often be getting hit or worry about getting comboed.

no insentaneous movement change...atleast i dont think so
Double jump.
Its what Sonic uses.
still its weak.
So are jabs.
Oh and his "weak" moves all combo so they make up for the damage output and are ridiculously fast and have excellent range.
uhhh yea no projectiles IS a con. how isnt it a con? and no MK himself isnt a projectile
He has no need for one because all of his options allow him to get around the issue.
Do you go all out offensive when you use MK?
yea they have little lag upon landing but still they have to land, and are vulnerable in that time. and yes side b is screwed XP
They have very little lag which means you aren't punishing him easily unless you are within shield grab range.
most metaknights with a sense of pride dont spam tornado...
move degradation shouldn't mean a thing then.
im not gonna explain why each and every one of those are bad matchups for MK but these are IMO. but i think we can all agree that at least DK has advantage agaisnt MK
Explain because I already brought up the reasons in another topic and if needed will do so again.

brinboy789

Smash Champion
yes everybody cares bout slow ariel movement
and YES THEY ARE WEAK
yes he needs projectiles
so? i didnt say they werent i was just saying you cant recover until you hit the ground with all of your b moves they are Mks main best spammable moves >.< sort of like snakes tilts
matchups IMO. dk 60:40 MK is a fact :p

brinboy789

Smash Champion
I disagree with all of them especially Lucario.

I've noticed that a majority of the time many of MK's supposedly bad matchups are usually because (and I watched the videos) are from rather unsafe gameplay.

Its why when I use MK I try to adopt some of marth's strategies and employ them for MK and it typically works so that the matchup is more 50:50 rather than 60:40.
well now that i think about it lucario might be 50:50 but MK definitely has disadvantaged against DK

Master Raven

Smash Master
DK and Diddy are arguably 50:50. I cannot imagine MK having the advantage over either of them.

CO18

Smash Hero
Umm DK 60:40 is not a fact lolol.

Everything you said is basically irrelevant. And he has no bad matchups except POSSIBLY Diddy.

Only con you said really is his lightweight which is almost canceled due to his speed and size making him difficult to hit.

And unless your hit kills theres a 99% chance hes recovering to the stage. Where as other chars can be hit too far to recover or can be put in positions where they can be gimped easily.
Mk doesnt have that problem.

brinboy789

Smash Champion
DK outranges just about every attack i can think of for MK, not sure about priority, and is stronger. so DK has more range and strengh then MK, and those are the things that MK rely on to win. especially the DK bair >.<

brinboy789

Smash Champion
Umm DK 60:40 is not a fact lolol.

Everything you said is basically irrelevant. And he has no bad matchups except POSSIBLY Diddy.

Only con you said really is his lightweight which is almost canceled due to his speed and size making him difficult to hit.

And unless your hit kills theres a 99% chance hes recovering to the stage. Where as other chars can be hit too far to recover or can be put in positions where they can be gimped easily.
Mk doesnt have that problem.
-sigh- i specifically asked people NOT to say that hes too fast and light to hit. if ur gonna complain about that go on sonic forums. and no yea his recovery is good so what? so are kirby peach jiggs d3 and others

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
DK's range extends his hurtbox so whileh e has range, he doesn't have more priority so he doesn't break MK's attacks.
having a sword as long as FD means little if a jab can stop it everytime.
Considering MK's are disjointed he isn't going to be in much danger even if DK starts to harass with tilts.

DK Bair is predictable you see his back to you while in the air, dash beneath him and Usmash.

Edit1: Are you saying go to the Sonic forums as an insult? Cause trust me the Sonic forums are far from being unintelligent and they also type well.

edit2: Too bad if you don't want people saying he is small and fast that is a fact and it hides that weakness very well.

10edits

brinboy789

Smash Champion
DK's range extends his hurtbox so whileh e has range, he doesn't have more priority so he doesn't break MK's attacks.
having a sword as long as FD means little if a jab can stop it everytime.
Considering MK's are disjointed he isn't going to be in much danger even if DK starts to harass with tilts.

DK Bair is predictable you see his back to you while in the air, dash beneath him and Usmash.
his sword is actually short for a swordsman. about the same size s TL? outranged by link and marth and ike. and im pretty sure DK has pretty good priority...and even if he doesnt range + strength = more important. Mks attacks are disjointed but they are fast so all the hits come out at the same time so it can get punished if know actually knwo what you are doign instead of complaining

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
his sword is actually short for a swordsman. about the same size s TL? outranged by link and marth and ike. and im pretty sure DK has pretty good priority...and even if he doesnt range + strength = more important. Mks attacks are disjointed but they are fast so all the hits come out at the same time so it can get punished if know actually knwo what you are doign instead of complaining
Dude you need glasses.
His range rivals that of Marth. In fact I think it was stated by Emblemd Lord that MK's outranges Marth on all safe moves. So he has very good range and beats out TLink and Link in terms of range.

Ike he doesn't but Ike is slow so meh.

Dk has pretty good priority but his tilts do not break yours because the damage percent does not differ to a great enough degree.

Don't jump into the **** play like Marth and play safely. you'll do much better against those proposed weaknesses.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Its weaknesses.

He gets out of comboes earlier than most though and he won't be ind anger often ebcause of his safe moves.
yeah but goes flying easily due to light weight

so.....
it is if your looking for a kill
not having a projectile is a con. when he goes against people with projectiles he has to approach and the approacher is at at a disadvantage
if your on the ground if not ur in a helpless state
^B is a glide canceled.
it move quickly enough and dodge the slash you can punish him
but you should know the general location of where he'll reappear (and you know he wont be reappear in the air because helpless state) and get ready to punish
Side B is screwed.
again if your not on the ground helpless state

yeah arguably
You outrange all his safe moves, have faster kill moves and easier setups and you edgeguard like a mother.i dont know much about this match up so idk

Don't get **** with all those weaknesses
we'll try not to:)
i agree completely with this rewritten version

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
I hate that quoting method its an annoyance to respond abck.
yeah but goes flying easily due to light weight
you don't read very well.
Small size as well as safe play means his light weight is not a major issue.

*points to Marth*
Just like Marth he can use his attacks very safely and avoid punishment.
Why does this go over people's heads?
it is if your looking for a kill
He has extremely reliable kill moves so its not an issue when you need to get a kill.
not having a projectile is a con. when he goes against people with projectiles he has to approach and the approacher is at at a disadvantage
Play Marth while you use Falco or Link.
Big deal you are forced to approach.
You are not at a inherent disadvantage.
A character that would be is Captain Falcon.
Again you have many methods of bypassing projectile camping and punishing.

if your on the ground if not ur in a helpless state
Tornado should never be used beyond SH height to begin with.
it move quickly enough and dodge the slash you can punish him
You spot dodge the slash and you're going to eat a Dsmash. Again the best you can do is either break the slash (which can be gotten around) or shield grab him which can also be gotten around.

Slash before you get too close and punish with Dsmash. Either way you are very safe.
but you should know the general location of where he'll reappear (and you know he wont be reappear in the air because helpless state) and get ready to punish
To your right, to the left or in the middle.
Again little lag which means if he uses it as a method of mindgaming (its never used offensively) he won't get punished if at all.
Side B is screwed.
again if your not on the ground helpless state
You apparently cannot read.
Side B is screwed as in Side B is bad as in don't make such a respond.
yeah arguably
Whicjh probably means they are neutral.

Don't edit my posts and if you play safely you'll see all those weaknesses are non-existent.

No MK down B's offensively.
No MK side B's from far away .
No MK spams the tornado and Dsmash and no MK gets camped to death just because they are dealing with a laser.

@Brin: SAFE moves. As in moves like the Fair. Moves that MK can use without fear of being punished.
Marth outranges MK on all the unsafe moves, (Dtilt,Fsmash, Dsmash, Usmash, Uair) but not safe moves. (Ftilt, Dtilt, Fair, Bair)
And its Emblem Lord I have very good confidence in what he says.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Its weaknesses.

^B is a glide canceled.
Side B is screwed.

All moves get weakened quickly if you spam them.

You outrange all his safe moves, have faster kill moves and easier setups and you edgeguard like a mother.

Don't jump into the **** and all those weaknesses (if they can be called that) are virtually non-existent.
down be has a **** load of lag and so does side b opon landing u idiot and light weight is a problem esp. when playing snake or DK and no projectile sucks *** to against spamers that u cant nado though like falco.(and who gives a **** about grammer)

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
down be has a **** load of lag
Only when you land while attacking.
Don't attack and the lag is much lesser.

and so does side b opon landing u idiot
Never said it didn't so who is the idiot again?
Read my posts before you jump on the bandwagon.
and light weight is a problem esp. when playing snake or DK and no projectile sucks *** to against spamers that u cant nado though like falco.(and who gives a **** about grammer)
Grammar not grammer.
Spammers not spamers.
Tornado not nado.
Falco not falco.
It is especially not esp.
It is Snake not snake.
You not u.
Don't start a sentence with and.
Upon not opon.

There are a few more but I'll stop for now.

Don't have a projectile? Big deal you don't need one.
Stop tornado'ing as a means of approach and you'll be amazed to see MK has a lot of options for approaching safely.

Light weight isn't an issue, play safely and you will not get hit as often.
Just like the idea of don't get grabbed use your safe moves and then unleash your strongest attacks once you see it is safe.

Typical 08'er *shakes head*

brinboy789

Smash Champion
for the last time, small weight is bad! an extreme example is sonic, whos very fast and small. if ur gonna complain about that go to sonic boards
*falcon punches the next person who says metaknight is too fast and cant be hit*
what do you mean by instentanoues movement change. he can go right and then left immedietly? so can every char
metaknights best kill move = up b. dsmash quick but not that strong. fsmash = strong but noticeable startup lag. shuttle loop automatically goes into glide. yes i know you can glide cancel but you still are in a gliding state for a while.
if you actually want to use tornado to hit the opponent more then twice, ur gonna haveto rapidly tap b, which makes MK vulnerable to attacks while hes falling
spacing for the next one. thats all i can say. besides, you can also just walk away while hes gliding if ur that afraid of the no-lag glide attack
so d+b is a method of going on the ground safely. so?
side b is screwed as in it sux as in metaknights rarely use it except for vertical recoverys
as i said, matchups are IMO. DK definitely has advantage over MK though
and yes. metaknight has better unsafe moves then marth and marth has better "safe: moves then MK. ...............isnt that better for marth?
and yes MK has more cons then pros but so does melee fox for the 4230483290th time. why didnt we ban fox?

brinboy789

Smash Champion

Grammar not grammer.
Spammers not spamers.
Tornado not nado.
Falco not falco.
It is Snake not snake.
You not u.
Upon not opon.

Stop tornado'ing as a means of approach and you'll be amazed to see MK has a lot of options for approaching safely.

Just like the idea of don't get grabbed use your safe moves and then unleash your strongest attacks once you see it is safe.

grammer doesnt matter TAHT much
and yes for the last time no projectile IS a con! lets try and imagine samus without projectiles
*imagines*
*brainfreeze*
down b still has lag when he appears even without the attack. its noticeable too
and yes light weight is an issue metaknight is like what 3rd lightest? easily sent away at low percents. and dont say anything that i told you not to say or else i might falcon punch you

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
for the last time, small weight is bad! an extreme example is sonic, whos very fast and small.
Sonic is a midweight try again.
if ur gonna complain about that go to sonic boards
Again you are referencing to the Sonic boards why?
*falcon punches the next person who says metaknight is too fast and cant be hit*
Small and harder to hit and has good range to his attacks.
what do you mean by instentanoues movement change. he can go right and then left immedietly? so can every char
Woah no.
You misunderstand.
Characters like Sonic have high aerial speed but poor acceleration.
While Mk has poor aerial speed his acceleration is good and multijumping lets him change direction instantly where as most characters cannot.
it is really good for harassing with a Fair.
metaknights best kill move = up b. dsmash quick but not that strong. fsmash = strong but noticeable startup lag. shuttle loop automatically goes into glide. yes i know you can glide cancel but you still are in a gliding state for a while.
How high up are you using your ^B and when? Where do you plan to land?
^B is not very vulnerable.
Dsmash is great so what if it has less than average killing power. Its a good GTFO move and can set up for an aerial attack.
Fsmash I never use.
if you actually want to use tornado to hit the opponent more then twice, ur gonna haveto rapidly tap b, which makes MK vulnerable to attacks while hes falling.
if the opponent is already caught in the tornado you don't ahve to keep hitting B.
Just tornado up to Sh height maybe a bit higher.
Either way you only have noticeable lag once you do the tornado completely or do it from high up.
Neither of which are done.
spacing for the next one. thats all i can say. besides, you can also just walk away while hes gliding if ur that afraid of the no-lag glide attack
yes but at which point you can't take advantage of MK.
Which is good for MK and bad for you.

Spacing goes for all characters. but depending on what character some do it better.
so d+b is a method of going on the ground safely. so?
Thats pretty mcuh it, or getting onto the stage or ledge stalling.
side b is screwed as in it sux as in metaknights rarely use it except for vertical recoverys
I stated it was screwed and you agreed so why are you even mentioning it?
as i said, matchups are IMO. DK definitely has advantage over MK though
I disagree, again play safely and DK can have a difficult time and once he takes intot he air all he has over MK is his Bair.
You should not have problems racking damage or gimping his ^B with a Dair either.
and yes. metaknight has better unsafe moves then marth and marth has better "safe: moves then MK. ...............isnt that better for marth?
You don't understand.
MK has better safe moves.
MK's safe moves have better range to them.
Marth has LESS range.
MK is better at playing safe.
and yes MK has more cons then pros but so does melee fox for the 4230483290th time. why didnt we ban fox?
Mk has alot more pros since the majority of your cons are not really valid.

grammer doesnt matter TAHT much
Grammar not grammer.
Doesn't not doesnt.
That not taht.
Its important so people can understand what you are trying to say and don't ahve to decipher your language into English.
and yes for the last time no projectile IS a con! lets try and imagine samus without projectiles
*imagines*
*brainfreeze*
Bad bad example./
Samus is a character built around projectile use.
For MK this is entirely different. For MK he does not need the projectile so he doesn't suffer from a lack of it.
down b still has lag when he appears even without the attack. its noticeable too
You notice Sheik charging up her needles but that doesn't mean you can punish her.
The method in which you are using down B means you should never be in a position where you are disadvantaged.
and yes light weight is an issue metaknight is like what 3rd lightest?
He is 6th.
Fox is 3rd.
easily sent away at low percents. and don't say anything that i told you not to say or else i might falcon punch you
he is small, outranges the opponent and is faster than the great majority of character and plays very safely.
If you don't like it too bad its the truth.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman

Grammar not grammer.
Spammers not spamers.
Tornado not nado.
Falco not falco.
It is Snake not snake.
You not u.
Upon not opon.

even if u dont attack out of down b u still have a **** load of lag. i still cant belive u dont see his weakness i guess ull just be another nager about this and still get ***** by MK istead of finding a way to beat him(and this is a new profile jack *** the other one didnt like)

-mugen-

Smash Journeyman
I'll basically just repeat the same thing I said in the other thread:

Try to understand the meaning of a weakness. A weakness IS NOT a factor that keeps your character from being perfect. It's a factor that, when abused by your opponent, will keep your character from winning.

If MK had projectiles, had strong attacks, and fast aerial movement, he would be completely broken.

Oh and don't even get me started on this:

Did you really just call that a weakness? Are you ********? Which b-move do you not want him to go into helpless mode with? Whorenado? Cape? Drill Rush? If all of MK's specials don't put him into helplessness he would have the most broken recover in the game....

Again. Lightness is the only thing I see that can be called a weakness in this list. And it isn't that much of a shortcoming. It's also pretty necessary.

Stop giving such meager attempts to make MK seem worse than he is by just things that if he did have, would make him flawless and just overall very broken.

brinboy789

Smash Champion
Meta Knight has NO Infinite comboes (Dedede)

Meta Knight has NO chaingrabs (Falco, Mario, Pikachu, Dedede, Marth, others I can't be bothered to mention)

Meta Knight has NO Grab-release comboes (Marth, Yoshi, wonder who else)

Meta Knight has NO projectile (Crapton of characters)

Meta Knight cannot cancel projectiles with his sword.. swininging attacks, not counting Glide Attack and some others...

Meta Knight has NO 0-death comboes

Meta Knight has NO unescapeable comboes that aren't extremely %-dependant(Lucario, Kirby).

Meta Knight actually IS light.

Meta Knight has close to NONE good kill moves (Glide attack is the only one that comes to mind. Dsmash KOs most characters around 130% or more, unless you DI like down, in which case learn to DI.)

Yes, MetaKnight can gimp. Almost every character can gimp Falco in Melee. How do they get around that? DON'T GO NEAR THE EDGE OR JUMP OFF THE STAGE TO BE GIMPED. MK has no projectile so there's NO REASON for you to be at the edge.

And so on. MetaKnight doesn't have many spammable moves either. If they Dsmash you should be happy that they won't be able to kill you until 150%. If they spam Tornado you should be happy and use your character's best method to punish it. Dair works for most characters.

*Sighs*

Meta Knight is one of the few fair characters in the game with no chaingrabs or infinites or Projectile spam or camping or anything like that. The people I play against probably aren't that good and tornado spam or up B spam doesn't work against them. If you up B their shield, they can release it and run forward. They have ages and ages to punish you before you can glide attack.

Okay, so hes has little lag and fast moves? Annoying? Yeah guess so. Ban-worthy? Gimme a break.
i love this kid

and uh shadow link somethign or whatever? NO PROJECTILES IS A CON AND SO IS LIGHT WEIGHT. GET OVER IT.
i didnt read all of it but
obviously play safe and u will win. play safe and captain falcon will beat snake one day
and im mentioning sonic boards because some people are saying thats hes too fast and small to hit. compare MK to sonic. yup.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
even if u dont attack out of down b u still have a **** load of lag.
You have less than Ike's Fair while taking advantage of IASA frames.

Far from ****load.
i still cant belive u dont see his weakness
Proof or it didn't happen.
As I stated earlier any weaknesses stated are easily avoided.
i guess ull just be another nager about this and still get ***** by MK istead of finding a way to beat him
Where did this come from?
Are you reading another post or were you dropped on your head and so it screwed up your eyesight.
Trust me I know full well how to beat MK and that is... choosing one of his few neutral matchups.
(and this is a new profile jack *** the other one didnt like)
Proof please.
Even if the other profile is from 02 you'd still be a typical 08'er.

I'll highlight your grammar errors.
even if u dont attack out of down b u still have a **** load of lag. i still cant belive u dont see his weakness i guess ull just be another nager about this and still get ***** by MK istead of finding a way to beat him(and this is a new profile jack *** the other one didnt like)/
You forgot a period at the end.

and uh shadow link somethign or whatever?
okay first off, do not whatever my name right out the entire thing or just say Shadow. Its rather rude.
NO PROJECTILES IS A CON AND SO IS LIGHT WEIGHT. GET OVER IT.
Again as I said his light weight is easily countered by his small size and his overall ability.
never said his light weight was not a weakness.
having no projectiles does not hurt him because his overall gameplay makes up for it easily.
i didnt read all of it but
obviously play safe and u will win. play safe and captain falcon will beat snake one day
no he will not.
If Captain Falcon played the safest he could then Snake would still be *****.
and im mentioning sonic boards because some people are saying thats hes too fast and small to hit. compare MK to sonic. yup.
Sonic is much much faster than MK, is taller, weighs more, has higher aerial speed.
Mk doesn't have as much speed (its in the top ten) is smaller and has greater range.

Oh and the person you quoted was giving things on how MK was not ban worthy not on his weaknesses.
Why are you quoting something that has no relevancy to the argument at hand?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Shadowlink, you should ... give up. As you see, you're better of ignoring these guys...you can't convince them anyways...

brinboy789

Smash Champion
ok then, shadow
im not gonna say anything for what anybody else said
arent all chars that are lightweight small sized?
ok fine if you play smart with amazing skill and spacingamd mindgamez captain falcon will oneday beat snake
because even though he didnt talk about the topic at hand he mentioned many of his weaknesses that i overlooked. and even if he can overcome some of his weaknesses, its the same with every freakin char. u just gotta learn how to overcome your weakness.
yea i know hes heavier but...like what 3x faster? much harder to hit. at LEAST 2x. and is relatively small. smaller them mario pretty sure. and even if same size as mario, you just cant overlook his speed.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Shadowlink, you should ... give up. As you see, you're better of ignoring these guys...you can't convince them anyways...
Well if I manage to even convince one or at least get them to take things into consideration it will be fine.
Or if they fix their grammar.

Hmm fine last post.

arent all chars that are lightweight small sized?
Slim (14%)
Ice Climber
Pit
Lucas
Diddy Kong
Peach
Toon Link
Ness

Light-Weight (13%)
Zelda
Olimar
Sheik
Marth

Very Light-Weight (12%)
Zero Suit Samus
Kirby
Pikachu
Meta Knight
Fox
Falco
Squirtle

Lightest Characters (11% or less)
(11%) Mr. Game & Watch
( 9% ) Jigglypuff (Purin)

No
Fox is [/qupte]
No he isn't dude.
Fox is average height.
Snake and ZSS are tall.
ok fine if you play smart with amazing skill and spacingamd mindgamez captain falcon will oneday beat snake
No because that is a massive skill gap.
In short the Snake user would have to suck.

It is possible to win but the chances are so small its better off not bothering.
because even though he didnt talk about the topic at hand he mentioned many of his weaknesses that i overlooked.
That are very very easily covered.

and even if he can overcome some of his weaknesses, its the same with every freakin char. u just gotta learn how to overcome your weakness.
Falcon can't stop from being camped.
Sonic can't stop from having bad kill moves.
ike can't stop from being slow.
Ganondorf can't stop from being slow and camped.
The only legit weakness you provided was MK being light weight and that alone has somer pros.
yea i know hes heavier but...like what 3x faster?
much harder to hit.
Nope that isn't what makes him hard to hit.
at LEAST 2x. and is relatively small. smaller them mario pretty sure. and even if same size as mario, you just cant overlook his speed.
He is as tall as Mario.
yes Sonic is extremely fast but it doesn't matter because the reason he is hard to hit is well, many other things. ^_^

Fox is a fast character easily hit.
Speed is not the only factor though it is part of it.

Marth only outranges Marth on UNSAFE MOVES!
FSMASH, DSMASH,, UAIR, DAIR OUTRANGES MK BUT THEY ARE ALL UNSAFE!

Christ am I speaking another language.

@sprite: yes. El tested and explain that MK's safe moves are greater in range to Marth's. Unsafe moves like smashes Marth beats him out.

brinboy789

Smash Champion
yea shadow i DO take things into consideration and i realize that MK is broken but hes not banworthy. not even close. hes just as good as melee fox. almost same reasons too.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
yea shadow i DO take things into consideration and i realize that MK is broken but hes not banworthy. not even close. hes just as good as melee fox. almost same reasons too.
Whoa nowhere near as good as melee fox. Trust me if Brawl Mk met Melee Fox, I would place my bets on Fox.

i've never benn so happy before
About the subject fool.

Its been not benn.

brinboy789

Smash Champion
Whoa nowhere near as good as melee fox. Trust me if Brawl Mk met Melee Fox, I would place my bets on Fox.

About the subject fool.

Its been not benn.
still, Mk isnt broken enough to ban. u even said it urself u wud place ur bets on melee fox, not MK. so if fox wasnt banned before, why MK now? the advantage MK has over other chars isnt THAT big.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Well if I manage to even convince one or at least get them to take things into consideration it will be fine.
Or if they fix their grammar.

Hmm fine last post.

Slim (14%)
Ice Climber
Pit
Lucas
Diddy Kong
Peach
Toon Link
Ness

Light-Weight (13%)
Zelda
Olimar
Sheik
Marth

Very Light-Weight (12%)
Zero Suit Samus
Kirby
Pikachu
Meta Knight
Fox
Falco
Squirtle

Lightest Characters (11% or less)
(11%) Mr. Game & Watch
( 9% ) Jigglypuff (Purin)

No
Fox is [/qupte]
No he isn't dude.
Fox is average height.
Snake and ZSS are tall.

No because that is a massive skill gap.
In short the Snake user would have to suck.

It is possible to win but the chances are so small its better off not bothering.

That are very very easily covered.

Falcon can't stop from being camped.
Sonic can't stop from having bad kill moves.
ike can't stop from being slow.
Ganondorf can't stop from being slow and camped.
The only legit weakness you provided was MK being light weight and that alone has somer pros.

Nope that isn't what makes him hard to hit.

He is as tall as Mario.
yes Sonic is extremely fast but it doesn't matter because the reason he is hard to hit is well, many other things. ^_^

Fox is a fast character easily hit.
Speed is not the only factor though it is part of it.

Marth only outranges Marth on UNSAFE MOVES!
FSMASH, DSMASH,, UAIR, DAIR OUTRANGES MK BUT THEY ARE ALL UNSAFE!

Christ am I speaking another language.

@sprite: yes. El tested and explain that MK's safe moves are greater in range to Marth's. Unsafe moves like smashes Marth beats him out.
not true C.Falcon can beat a good snake look at Roy_R's Falcon he almost beat melee1's IC's and he's #1 in Texas idiot and who still gives a **** about grammar on the internet EVERYBODY(most everybody) are lazy on the net so they dont give a **** so STFU about grammar ****.(and if u have WiFi lets play intsead of wasting are time here)

homicidalrapist

Smash Apprentice
Only weakness MK has is that he gets ko'd at early percents but not necessarily early in the stock since he's so hard to get a hit on. You might as well forget to shield-grab the ****er, you'll probably wind up whiffing and get down smashed.

[/QUOTE]not true C.Falcon can beat a good snake look at Roy_R's Falcon he almost beat melee1's IC's and he's #1 in Texas idiot and who still gives a **** about grammar on the internet EVERYBODY(most everybody) are lazy on the net so they dont give a **** so STFU about grammar ****.(and if u have WiFi lets play intsead of wasting are time here)[/QUOTE]
@ brinboy- Grammar is important. It can keep individuals from getting jobs and creates a bad impression.

Top Bottom