• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's shut up the "BAN MK" hype: The ultimate MK matchup thread

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
This thread is for Ice Climbers vs Metaknight ONLY.

I know there's matchup threads, but I want to dedicate a thread to just this matchup.

If there is any character I see having the potential to conquer the current best character in the game, it's definitely the Ice Climbers. I'm probably biased against Snake/G&W/Falco whatever because I play IC's, but seriously I think the IC's has a lot going for them in this matchup.

Before I begin: I ban negativity in this thread lol. This is only about finding ways to beat him, not about complaining about how hard he is. I know that Metaknight might have many things going for him against IC's, but this topic is for us to discuss how to get through them.

Anyway, I'm sure many of us have already taken the first step for this matchup: Perfecting alt-grabs.

In fact, I, for one, have mastered my cg timing to cater to only Metaknight. I'm actually quite horrible at doing it to heavies, and the cg's are naturally easy to do on mid-weight characters... But I digress. I have gotten guaranteed grab death combos on Metaknight to an art form, and I'm sure each of us have our own individual ways to guarantee death from a grab on him.

So that's step ONE: Perfect the alt grab on MK. Entirely possible.

Now I open up the matchup discussion to you IC mains: What are the next steps that we must take? What advantages does Metaknight have against IC's? Is the tornado an issue? Is it the spacing and priority difficulties? Are we able to zone him effectively with desynched sh-blizzards or not?

Most importantly, how do we perfect our non-grab tactics for this matchup IN A WAY THAT WILL LEAD US TO MORE GRABS WITH MORE EASE?

Discuss.

I'll start this off:

I think blizzards play a HUGE role in spacing him, since he can't really get through it from a direct horizontal approach. This plays a huge part in spacing him since for the most part it outranges his sword. Are there ways he can get through the blizzard? Just so that we know what to do when he DOES attempt to get through it.

MK, I'm sure, can just try to camp the blizzards too. Or jump over them and just dair, causing separation. IMO approaching sh-blizzards are the best way to go, which prevent camping and still outprioritize and prevent direct forward approaches.

Another point... Solo popo is really crap against Metaknight. He has blizzard and some low% cg's to fsmash... but after that it's a matter of evasion and survival. Popo can do this well, but once you actually mess up in your defense and get knocked off the stage, we're pretty screwed.

So even though we think desynching might be our savior in this matchup, it's only the safe, high-priority desynch attacks that we can really use effectively. I've seen people squall, nair, or dash attack for desynchs... but that stuff has really low priority and can cause EASY separation if Metaknight punishes it. I'd say stick with blizzards, blocks, and uairs... all of them have great priority which give MK a hard time breaking through. Or am I just being closed-minded?

Keeping Nana alive is a really important. We know that already... and we have to apply it. We can't just go in with low risky approaches. We should only nair and stuff when we are REALLY in a pinch. Heck, even synched squall can be dangerous and beaten by a lot of MK's moves. I know it works sometimes, but we should only use it if we're DEFINITELY sure it'll connect, or when MK is shielding, (or if you are really gutsy under pressure.)

Anyway that's most of what I had to point out. Now discuss!

I hope this thread works in conjunction with PLUR's new tactics thread, because I think now is the time, more than ever, to expand on the possibilities that so many people are believing in. In those "most tech skill" and "most potential" threads in the general Brawl boards, everyone says IC's. It's time to bring it out more!

Millar and Hylian: I'm calling you guys out because you guys are pretty good but can be even better from what I'm seeing.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Great, exacly what I´ve been looking for a few months, intelligent IC discussion.
I´m going to test a few things in the weekend when I get to play a metaplayer.

My thoughts on the matchup is that in some way desynch is the sole key to penetrate Metaknighs priority, and like you and other people have thinked of, the blizzard paints a wall in the opponents mind that they cannot approach from the ground since they will get punished.

It even outprioritises his up-b "spam" so it should be used frequently, the bad thing though for that as a tactic is that the move will get worse due to the "stale moves" effect. Maybe desynched Blizzard to iceblock is one way of keeping the move a little fresher. Uairs priority might also work in defensive play?

Not sure how well it works against meta since I´ve not tested it at all, but jab(depending on char, one or two hits) to dashattack to fairspike might probably lead to a grabopening.

About edgeguarding meta(whose recovery is scary) maybe the dair priority is better than his up-b. Breaking his up b with a fulljumped dair or something (have to be sure to not SD...) to up-b or something else creative...

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
This post isn't going to be orgainzed at all; I'll just randomly write about whatever I've noticed about this match-up, but hopefully it'll still be sort of helpful.

I don't recommend desynching a lot much in this match-up; more often than less against good MKs, lots of desynching ultimately ends with the ICs separated and Nana off the stage. It's still occassionally decent for approaching/camping, but it's really risky and I don't do it much nowadays except for edgeguarding or for landing a blizzard -> grab at low percentages.

Against MKs with a fairly grounded playstyle, I mainly use SH blizzard to stop approaches and also to pressure to him into approaching closer than he normally would, which is obviously good for landing grabs. On some MKs, randomly running in and shielding can mess up his spacing and help you land a grab, too, but this doesn't tend to work too well on the campier types of MKs.

Squall hammer is something you should keep in mind because it does work on MKs that aren't too familiar with ICs, but I barely use it all against really good MKs because he can easily shuttle loop you out of it or even DI out of it after you hit him and immediately shuttle loop to seperate the ICs.

I think the tornado is a problem in this match-up. MK can use it to get around alternating blizzards if timed and spaced right, and assuming the MK is smart and if the tornado won't shield poke, he can land on a platform afterwards to avoid getting severely punished (obviously not on FD, but a lot of people ban that stage against ICs). If you do get hit by it, I recommend trying to airdodge and fastfall to get Popo out of it and then hit MK away with something and try to get the ICs back in synch, but I don't think this will work if the MK spaces himself properly.

A recent trend I've noticed amongst SoCal MKs is that some of them try to stay in the air most of the time, but really close to you and sometimes slightly off to the side so it's hard to hit him with uair, but so his dair is still a big threat. If the MK is being really campy and just dairing while way above you, you can successfully chase him down with uairs, but assuming he's spacing himself sort of close to you, this is risky and I just recommend trying to stay on the ground and a little outside of his dair's horizontal range so you can try to punish him with something once he's ready to land (assuming he wants to land on the floor and not a platform) or just jump up and blizzard him from the side.

I guess that overall, I just try to be really cautious and somewhat defensive (but still applying some sort of pressure on him if possible) in this match-up, mainly by harassing him with synched blizzards, and maybe uairs depending on the particular MK's playstyle.

Miller

Smash Lord
This post isn't going to be orgainzed at all; I'll just randomly write about whatever I've noticed about this match-up, but hopefully it'll still be sort of helpful.

I don't recommend desynching a lot much in this match-up; more often than less against good MKs, lots of desynching ultimately ends with the ICs separated and Nana off the stage. It's still occassionally decent for approaching/camping, but it's really risky and I don't do it much nowadays except for edgeguarding or for landing a blizzard -> grab at low percentages.

Against MKs with a fairly grounded playstyle, I mainly use SH blizzard to stop approaches and also to pressure to him into approaching closer than he normally would, which is obviously good for landing grabs. On some MKs, randomly running in and shielding can mess up his spacing and help you land a grab, too, but this doesn't tend to work too well on the campier types of MKs.

Squall hammer is something you should keep in mind because it does work on MKs that aren't too familiar with ICs, but I barely use it all against really good MKs because he can easily shuttle loop you out of it or even DI out of it after you hit him and immediately shuttle loop to seperate the ICs.

I think the tornado is a problem in this match-up. MK can use it to get around alternating blizzards if timed and spaced right, and assuming the MK is smart and if the tornado won't shield poke, he can land on a platform afterwards to avoid getting severely punished (obviously not on FD, but a lot of people ban that stage against ICs). If you do get hit by it, I recommend trying to airdodge and fastfall to get Popo out of it and then hit MK away with something and try to get the ICs back in synch, but I don't think this will work if the MK spaces himself properly.

A recent trend I've noticed amongst SoCal MKs is that some of them try to stay in the air most of the time, but really close to you and sometimes slightly off to the side so it's hard to hit him with uair, but so his dair is still a big threat. If the MK is being really campy and just dairing while way above you, you can successfully chase him down with uairs, but assuming he's spacing himself sort of close to you, this is risky and I just recommend trying to stay on the ground and a little outside of his dair's horizontal range so you can try to punish him with something once he's ready to land (assuming he wants to land on the floor and not a platform) or just jump up and blizzard him from the side.

I guess that overall, I just try to be really cautious and somewhat defensive (but still applying some sort of pressure on him if possible) in this match-up, mainly by harassing him with synched blizzards, and maybe uairs depending on the particular MK's playstyle.
This is what I wanted to say, but not all.

Like he said, De-syncs can also lead to big punishment directed at you, Synched SH Blizz is perfect because you don't to follow a rythim, which is easy to see through, you can do it when you want to and he's coming in for the attack. What I find effective is desyncing Fsmashes and when they go above, switch to upsmashes. Its really difficult to get past for them since your covering all 180 degrees of yourself.

Your best bet is to grab, throw to nana, and charge upsmash for a couple of seconds when there around 90%, It can usually kill right there.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Seems like the blizzard is pretty much the essence of this matchup. It disallows his forward approaches, so like Fly said, some MK players resort to using dairs right above your head. A strategy could be to try to uair of course, but another could be to run away and fire some more blizzards, if you're in a position to do so safely. It seems working in those grabs against smarter MK's could be a lot harder than I thought.

I think you can't dash grab him after blocking some moves... like ftilt, dtilt, maybe fsmash and dsmash.

But at close range, can you shield grab him out of these moves?

A spam, ftilt, dtilt, dsmash, fsmash?

I can't test it myself because I don't have anyone with me. :C

Also: A more used desynch now is pivot fsmash/nana dash attack. It seems that it's much more effective than the simple z-roll desynch because it keeps your front safe, and Nana doesn't have to run to you (where she can be easily punished by MK.) This desynch should be the main desynch IMO besides the beginning of the match desynch and grabs.

Also: 3-2-1-GO Desynch is too good! Blizzards right off the bat can seriously pull a match in your favor, especially if you can get the death grab right away.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
I have a question. Wouldn't people favor Up-tilt than up air if Meta Knight gets above your blizzard desync cause that has more priority and racks more damage.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I don't actually have too much experience in this match-up. So I will withhold my opinions on how to approach it.

Tomorrow I will play a bunch vs M2K's MK and tell you all how that goes :). Hopefully I learn a lot.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
I have a question. Wouldn't people favor Up-tilt than up air if Meta Knight gets above your blizzard desync cause that has more priority and racks more damage.
I was about to say something about this. Utilt's priority is amazing and at low percentages, it usually leads to a grab(!!!!!).

I can't really say much about this match-up and I won't get much experience for like another month or so(working and moving so I can't exactly do tournies).

Thanks for everyone trying to spawn discussion! ^_^

In other news, **** YES! SIN AND PUNISHMENT 2! *dances*

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
the problem with MK above though is that the utilt does not beat MK's dair, which is the main problem.

i'd like to hear about Hylian's m2k experiences. hobo 11 is this weekend right?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Yes it is true that one must make their infinite grab strong on mk, that is a definate. I say you should be able to grab MK ATLEAST ONCE DURING THE ENTIRE GAME WHILE THE PARTNER (NANA OR POPO) ARE BESIDE U. Seriously u are guaranteed one grab the entire game, don't mess it up.

Now to address what has already been said, yes down air is very annoying and blizzards are the basic way we approach, make sure to desynch them and do full jumps so that u dont get jumped over and eat some of MK's punishment.

Squall hammer can be usefull 2 rack up damage, however, it is out prioritized by all of MK's moves that use his sword SERIOUSLY (so basically dash attack is the only thing it can out prioritize and MK wont ever use that vs iceys cause he doesn't wanna get grabbed)

When MK is going after the partner (nana or popo) be smart ur MK punishment, otherwise u will eat one of is attacks in ur attempt to save ur partner.

Now vs tornado u have some options. Blizzard obviously which out prioritizes everything mk has, but u have 2 others. Fsmash and Usmash. If MK is coming at u horizontally, Fsmash cause it is easier to use without getting hit. Better spacing then Usmash. When MK is above u, Usmash for basically the same reasons. This is how u punish MK out of Tornado.

Finally the Drill Rush. When MK uses it to recover, there isn't any safe option u can use because basically its blizzard, but the knock back isn't great (unless u freeze him) and even if u do freeze him, he will break free to fast, and gimp u. U can't gimp MK unless the MK is an idiot. So if drill rush is used on the ground, u can either blizzard him, or use a well spaced Fsmash to punish him (this does work).

I hope all of my input has been helpful in furthering our attempts at beating MK, however I am not for anti ban on MK so yea :p

swordgard

Smash Hero
This thread is for Ice Climbers vs Metaknight ONLY.

I know there's matchup threads, but I want to dedicate a thread to just this matchup.

If there is any character I see having the potential to conquer the current best character in the game, it's definitely the Ice Climbers. I'm probably biased against Snake/G&W/Falco whatever because I play IC's, but seriously I think the IC's has a lot going for them in this matchup.

Before I begin: I ban negativity in this thread lol. This is only about finding ways to beat him, not about complaining about how hard he is. I know that Metaknight might have many things going for him against IC's, but this topic is for us to discuss how to get through them.

Anyway, I'm sure many of us have already taken the first step for this matchup: Perfecting alt-grabs.

In fact, I, for one, have mastered my cg timing to cater to only Metaknight. I'm actually quite horrible at doing it to heavies, and the cg's are naturally easy to do on mid-weight characters... But I digress. I have gotten guaranteed grab death combos on Metaknight to an art form, and I'm sure each of us have our own individual ways to guarantee death from a grab on him.

So that's step ONE: Perfect the alt grab on MK. Entirely possible.

Now I open up the matchup discussion to you IC mains: What are the next steps that we must take? What advantages does Metaknight have against IC's? Is the tornado an issue? Is it the spacing and priority difficulties? Are we able to zone him effectively with desynched sh-blizzards or not?

Most importantly, how do we perfect our non-grab tactics for this matchup IN A WAY THAT WILL LEAD US TO MORE GRABS WITH MORE EASE?

Discuss.

I'll start this off:

I think blizzards play a HUGE role in spacing him, since he can't really get through it from a direct horizontal approach. This plays a huge part in spacing him since for the most part it outranges his sword. Are there ways he can get through the blizzard? Just so that we know what to do when he DOES attempt to get through it.

MK, I'm sure, can just try to camp the blizzards too. Or jump over them and just dair, causing separation. IMO approaching sh-blizzards are the best way to go, which prevent camping and still outprioritize and prevent direct forward approaches.

Another point... Solo popo is really crap against Metaknight. He has blizzard and some low% cg's to fsmash... but after that it's a matter of evasion and survival. Popo can do this well, but once you actually mess up in your defense and get knocked off the stage, we're pretty screwed.

So even though we think desynching might be our savior in this matchup, it's only the safe, high-priority desynch attacks that we can really use effectively. I've seen people squall, nair, or dash attack for desynchs... but that stuff has really low priority and can cause EASY separation if Metaknight punishes it. I'd say stick with blizzards, blocks, and uairs... all of them have great priority which give MK a hard time breaking through. Or am I just being closed-minded?

Keeping Nana alive is a really important. We know that already... and we have to apply it. We can't just go in with low risky approaches. We should only nair and stuff when we are REALLY in a pinch. Heck, even synched squall can be dangerous and beaten by a lot of MK's moves. I know it works sometimes, but we should only use it if we're DEFINITELY sure it'll connect, or when MK is shielding, (or if you are really gutsy under pressure.)

Anyway that's most of what I had to point out. Now discuss!

I hope this thread works in conjunction with PLUR's new tactics thread, because I think now is the time, more than ever, to expand on the possibilities that so many people are believing in. In those "most tech skill" and "most potential" threads in the general Brawl boards, everyone says IC's. It's time to bring it out more!

Millar and Hylian: I'm calling you guys out because you guys are pretty good but can be even better from what I'm seeing.
I dont know where to start because so much of this is wrong. Desynched blizzard is actually very very bad vs MK. Sopo doesnt suck completely vs mk, amongs other stuff. Seriously, listen to lain, hes got the matchup down.

Also, for all the people out there, priority does NOT matter in this matchup, only disjointedness.

I cant say moar cause i really gotta go.

Either way, blizz is good to stop nado only if predicted since it is so slow. If hes directly above upsmash, or else pivot grab it.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You necro'd the **** out of this thread. I'll let it stay if intelligent discussion comes out of it. If not, not so much.

Teh Future

Smash Master
^You think ICs win in every matchup though.

Im still terrible at this matchup and have major trouble with it because ICs can't punish anything OoS.

meepxzero

Smash Master
Okaay where do i start.....

Depending on the type of mk you fight it they either camp you to hell, know how to fight you properly, or just suck badly and run into mistakes. If they camp you to hell be prepared to chase them down the entire game and keeping track of the timer and percent/stock.

Camping mk: You want to time your uairs and beat their dairs. If they space you horizontally with dairs. You can do nairs or bairs after their dairs are done. YOu wanna space really well or else they will just do a tornado on you. If they tornado run away and shield or if you react fast enough and predict it pivot grab them. Its pretty much a game of running in and out and wearing the mk out. I start using desynchs to bait them into doing stuff. Ice block chaser and blizzard so they jump. Sometimes you can even combo them into that and an usmash for a kill.

Mks that know the match up: They will focus more on trying to seperate nana and popo and do sneaky stuff. If they know the match up well. Dont bother saving nana if shes way the hell out there. You will have to rely more on mindgames and your solo climber. just remember if they are under 50% u can dthrow cg them to the ledge and when you die you get a garenteed infinite where they cant struggle out. Some things to keep in mind are a lot of times they will dash grab you because you tend to shield a lot. If your fast and predict this always grab them b4 they grab you. They will feel dumb and you get a free infinite. Sometimes if u time the grab well enough u can use armor frames and beat their dash attack.

Mks they dont know what they are doing: These are fun lol. THese are the mks that spam short hop fairs and dtilt ftilts. If they fair you and space it badly remember you can shield and dash grab them for an infinite. And its pretty self explanatory to shield the entire ftilt and grab and grab them if they space dtilt poorly.

Remember to always use your shield the very last moment of everything because you need the full shield to block tornado (tilt your shield up). This match up is all about having really fast reflexes and reacting to all of mks attacks. And always run away from tornado if u see it coming or pivot grab it. Most of the time they will go after u a little and leave.

At low percents you want to dthrow as fast as you can and have nana regrab dthrow/fthrow and start your dthrow/bthrow infinite. Dont start bthrow at low percent as you have to wait a half a second to start it (good players will struggle out). When they are 60% or higher you can do bthrow at the start because they will be high enough percent to not get out.

What ive found lately is to play like wario in this match up. IC have a decent air dodge and they can avoid a lot of attacks just airdodging everywhere. Like mks tend to spam dsmash a crap load when ur next to them. A well placed short hop airdodge behind them or next to them can land you a free grab.

Also learn to buffer bthrow-dthrow cg. Learning this can allow you to start cging them on platforms consistently. Most mks tend to feel safe landing on platforms, but if you land a grab on the platform then they wont feel safe anywhere.

Just remember if you time ur grabs a lot of times they will out beat mks attacks because of armor frames. Its hard for me to tell what situations you can do this, but it is possible.

I dunno what else to add XD, but yea i hope this helps everyone else out there. Just give mk a really hard time when fighting you and ull usually come out on top. I know when i started ic and was learning them it felt like a struggle to land infinites and grabs, but if you play properly and make them feel uncomfortable the entire game then more than likely people choke easier. This not only applys to mk but pretty much anyone u fight ic with.

Just remember while mk is a character that has all the options to win we have the ability to limit options to win. Its pretty much a double edge sword fighting mk because he still has the tools to win, but hes pretty much limited to spamming dair and out playing you. Hope this helps someone because its starting to sound like nonsense and its really late XD.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Good Stuff Meep.

Everything I just read in your post I think you told me yesterday at Mythic lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
At low percents you want to dthrow as fast as you can and have nana regrab dthrow/fthrow and start your dthrow/bthrow infinite. Dont start bthrow at low percent as you have to wait a half a second to start it (good players will struggle out). When they are 60% or higher you can do bthrow at the start because they will be high enough percent to not get out.

This is what I was going to say and I REALLY want to stress it. I know lain does it, I do and meep as well but I see other climbers just go straight into bthrow. If your opponent knows how to mash they WILL break out under 50%. You have to buffer the dthrow or do it as fast as possible so they can't mash out and you can start your bthrow to dthrow.

You can use either dthrow to dthrow or dthrow to fthrow. I use DD, lain uses DF..don't know about meep.

meepxzero

Smash Master
i use dthrow and dash dthrow. I only dash now lately because a lot of times nana walks to far forward. dthrow fthrow is probably the best to use if you adapt to it (hates any fthrow cg) because you cant dthrow dthrow on platforms if you needa chase mks on platforms.

Gaspa

Smash Cadet
I didn't know about that method.

If I'm on FD for instance I just use the SoPo downthrow chain to the ledge, then turn around with a popo's bthrow to nana(I dash with nana), nana fthrow to popo, and keep with the downthrow SoPo chain till the metaknight reaches 45%, then start bthrow-dthrow.

Am I doing it wrong? It works for me

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
with sopo at the middle of FD you can get Mk from0- 50%

-Dash->D-Throw X2

Walking D-Throw Chain Grab until hes around 40%

then do Dash->D-Throw until you get to the edge.

Then D-Throw->F-Smash

Gaspa

Smash Cadet
Yeah, but sometimes I'm close to the ledge, therefore I'm forced to turn around.

And what I said up there, is while I have nana around of course. If not, I do a fsmash like you said at the ledge (which I copied from lain several months ago)

I like to do what I stated in my last post on MK at lower percents since I only have to do ONE fthrow at most (when I reach the ledge). Dunno why, but I gave up on fthrows. At least from popo to nana.

I just want to know if what I'm doing is a mistake.

r3d d09

Smash Master
I'm not the best IC out there by any means, ha.
but on this matching, I believe it's a 50-50.
there is a local MK that's really good and being that IC is my 2nd main, i don't have everything done needed to approach this matchup, but i still pull out some nice stuff.
I just think you need to know their mind games, this is why i believe it's a 50-50. after playing the person for two matches. (if both players stayed MK and IC of course) you should be able to read them.
I personally can learn a players playing style really quick.
But this is where i suffer with IC's. I need to learn the BEST move for the situation, i at times don't do the best thing, but knowing the playing style. you know how to react with what's coming up next.

Back to the match up. People take MK games so serious. to where they lose their focus. treat it like a normal game. don't psych yourself out.
There is a thread in the marth section on how your mood will change your gameplay, i'd recommend reading it.

Another thing, once the MK gets upset or worried, after being poked at for a stock, they will become predictable, this is when you react. yet again, there is a thread about this in Jiggz forum about landing a rest.

I wish i could give some pointers, but like i said. I'm not the best, or close, but i try and contribute what i can.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Ice climbers have ridiculously strong smashes. When MK is at high enough damage, just smash him with up or forward smash out of the nado. U smash idealy.

Assume u have to fight the entire stock from 0 to kill with Sopo. Look for chaingrab. Once at 50, try to keep u smash fresh and us it when they get to 100. Try getting them above u with another down throw then u airs. Never use squall hammer unless ur recovering or else ur dead. When recovering, try to hit them with it, then space it as it is running out.Ur other specials work well. If ur above mk, down air (assuming MK is in the air). If MK is on the ground downB is the best bet, but it must be well spaced or else down smash/forward smash will wreck u. To kill us F or U smash, d smash wont do it, and I would wanna get the kill ASAP, therefore u smash is best option, and f smash is 2nd. Try to mind game the f smash with a little charge if u can.

Thats pretty much a stock as sopo

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lmao why did u revive my year old thread :(

brawl was barely half a year out when i posted this

u made me look dumb, swordgard

good **** meep ur smart

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
After seeing Meep vs M2K, I've come to two conclusions:

1. Battlefield is BAAAAAAAAAAAAD. Ewww. EEEEWWWWWW.

2. You guys have got a lot of work ahead if you are gonna turn this character into a counter for MK.

meepxzero

Smash Master
lmao yeaa... This match up is pretty homo if mk runs away. It literally comes down to percentage leads. I didnt take into the account m2k was gonna go that far, but al prepare better next time.

m2k knows what to do in this match up far better than me.

Sieguest

Smash Master
lmao yeaa... This match up is pretty homo if mk runs away. It literally comes down to percentage leads. I didnt take into the account m2k was gonna go that far, but al prepare better next time.

m2k knows what to do in this match up far better than me.
lolwut!?!
MK hit and run tactics?
File a police report....

Anyway- You'll get'em next time...living and learning is the way to go! :)

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
LOL I walked away when I saw Jason deliberately TRYING to run the clock out on you, played melee and went home. SORRY MEEP! You'll get him at HERB 3! THanks for inspiring me to pick Brawl back up. :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm not gonna lie Meep, I was kinda proud M2K was running around the stage like a *** LOL.

But that's just cause I enjoy watching gay things occur in Brawl.

Don't worry, next time on Battlefield when M2K starts off the match with Side B, you'll grab him out of it and infinite his ***. :)

infomon

Smash Scientist
Did you guys record vids of those matches?

cuz I think I did. but off the livestream lol, so the quality is failtastic.

But I found them very interesting nonetheless, so in case anyone wants I can post 'em to the 'tubez....

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I know that Winner's set with M2K and Meep was recorded. I know you guys split, did you play it out though?

Top Bottom