• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAST DAY TO VOTE!!! Help a past SWF Administrator WIN $5000 toward Student Loans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
Hey everyone, some of you might remember me, and many of you won't haha. I'm glad smashboards has turned into such a vibrant online community. I have returned from time to time to post in the Back Room but thought I would bring my cause here to the Pool Room.

Guys, I hate people that do this, but you have no idea how bad I need this right now and would love it if you were all to take 2 seconds to vote for me. I would really appreciate it.

Some of you may have heard that Firkin pubs is giving away $5000 prizes to pay off student debt. Voting season is now open. Anyone please help me out here!

https://www.firkinuniversity.com/content/view.aspx?a=ryanbranoff101

Update: You can vote more than once, but you can only vote once every 24 hours. This ends October 22. Smashboardians help me out here!

If you vote, please post in here so I know who I need to thank when this is all over!

Help out a veteran smash boards member. I cared about this board deeply at one time and would love it if everyone here could help me out!

Thanks!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
KevinM already made a thread for you. But I figure this one is better, since you actually made it.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
JEEZ ZOOT THERE'S ALREADY A TOPIC ON THIS!!1!!!>:O

*infraction*

[I voted.]

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I wasn't here when you were a moderator, but I think we can both agree on how tough student debts are to deal with.

Good luck paying 'em off. :chuckle: Hope my vote can make a difference.

Zootematix

BRoomer
Thanks everyone for helping out so far! You can vote every single day, and if you want to put the link in your signature or post it on other forums that would be really appreciated!

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
Howdy, I don't know who your are, but I'm always willing to help another smasher out, I voted and intend to do it as often as I can. Good luck. :).

I also have nothing else to do with my signature so I have dedicated it to your cause.

.CMW.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hello there ex-mod, I am happy to be able to help out a fellow BRoomer. :)

also, I voted and I will be voting every day when I can, good luck.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Voted for you, not because you're a smasher, but because your cause is good. Okay, maybe you being a smasher helped a little...

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
Voted, I can't believe you have to pay so much for your studies.

Zootematix

BRoomer
Thanks for all the support! Thanks to the mods of the PRoom for keeping this open for me! :D

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Zootematix = Diddy Main?
I already voted, but I'm going to vote every day til the 22nd.
+ Get Diddy forums on the job.

(I mean, I was going to anyway, but that's all the more reason to).

Don't worry, we're from the internet.

Grandeza

Smash Master
yay diddy main. i'll vote again

I find it incredible that because hes an ex-mod he gets to keep this open but any other member would get this locked. I'm not holding it against you, but double standards amaze me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom