• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Scatz

Smash Champion
Yeah, I can't stand playing this game with MK in it anymore. He makes it boring for me. Even though my chances are slim to none, I'd be interested in going to ANY MK banned tourneys.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Banning my husband is a low blow. No can do.

T2 virus

Smash Rookie
Phoenix: I CANT CONTROL IT! DARK...
Metaknight: *Downsmash*
Phoenix:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Umby

Smash Master
Down Smash wouldn't do it. MK wouldn't be far enough out of range to avoid getting knocked back by the burst. Blowing through it all with Shuttle Loop, though...

VietGeek

Smash Hero
so i forget

does anyone still play smash hoes mayday at ga tech? i know there's some sort of fighting game weekly but obv the power of semantics is powerful

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Well guys, guess I'm done with smash. My mom has officially grounded me from anything game-related until May 20,2012. It was fun meeting everyone in the community and I thoroughly enjoyed the experiences that I had with everyone. Hopefully, I'll see the Ga Smash community again when Smash 4 comes out. Byes. :l

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Well guys, guess I'm done with smash. My mom has officially grounded me from anything game-related until May 20,2012. It was fun meeting everyone in the community and I thoroughly enjoyed the experiences that I had with everyone. Hopefully, I'll see the Ga Smash community again when Smash 4 comes out. Byes. :l
Why even until you graduate? Are Games really that taboo to some families?

Mahg had a similar issue...:/ this really irritates me

milesg2g

Smash Champion

Dude wtf? This sucks so bad for us right now, lol. You're so talented and chill. That doesn't just take you out that takes Neo-X too right?

Come on man

Like what did you do?

1. You're like the nicest person on earth (Which is a given cuz GA smash is just really nice)
2. You look like Kevin Durant
3. You use a Wii mote so you're clearly getting the exercise
4. You bring your bro and your sis along so it's def. a family event
5. You're 4th on our PR so they should be proud

There's five good moral and positive reasons you should still be playing this game with us, with ME! ;_; lawd what'd ya do!?

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@Scatt - I'm sorry to hear that Scatt. Hopefully you can still at least play Wi-Fi? Maybe sneak it in at friend's house lol. Go into the Hyperbrawlic Time Chamber and come back and beat everyone in 2012. Until then, you'll be missed. We always had fun matches and I wish we could of done more. Text or call me some time if you're ever bored. If you never come back, it was nice meeting you. Just keep being the same person you are; lord knows we need more nice people like you.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
You guys we can't let this happen. Dude I work @ Ihop I can hook your family up w/ like free pancakes or something, lets work this out.

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
TL;DR version of why im grounded: I ignored my curfew on a cruise.

TBQH, my punishment has been changed to no desktop, no wii, and no tournies. I can do everything else I could do before(including playing other game systems). I knew my mom generally despised the community and my "obsession" with smash, but I was surprised by just how much she did. I'll still be on smashboards with my phone, but I probably won't see you guys anytime soon. :(

Oh, and neo x/ link queen most likely wont show up anymore either due to my dad being there main source of transportation. :l

The only good thing that I can say is that I can try to get some time off of punishment, but it wont be much.

:phone:

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Damn that sucks you were only trying to have a good time while on vacation. Maybe you could pick up MVC3 or something then go to MVC3/brawl tournaments. I don't know your parent but if there are like any of the parent I know you will be off punishment before may 2012. Just get good grades or something like that and they will let you be part of the community or something.

D0N

Smash Ace
Specifically no wii? That's weird. I guess she wants you to move on to manly games? Maybe its time you played some Mortal Kombat.

Good luck with the whole deal

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I can say I am salty. Extremely sad. Kudos, bro. I'll get a lot better and I'll take a set off you next time we play >:/ *Sigh* But alas, it was very nice to meet you and your family. I wish you best of luck with whatever you choose to do next.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'm glad we have ATL revival backing us up and stuff, but if we go we NEED setups...I mean the last ATL revival (and my only one) sucked. We had 2 setups for the entire tournament...-.-, that just gave me a bad impression of the place since it was my first one and stuff.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Well damn.

Well, ****.
I see you've caught on.

You guys we can't let this happen. Dude I work @ Ihop I can hook your family up w/ like free pancakes or something, lets work this out.
LOL

TL;DR version of why im grounded: I ignored my curfew on a cruise.

TBQH, my punishment has been changed to no desktop, no wii, and no tournies. I can do everything else I could do before(including playing other game systems).

:phone:
Wut de hell. Aiyyo forreal we need some talk time with your mom yo.

we should all go to scatt's house and just chill with his mom. every day.
SMASHFEST at SCATT'S PLACE.
Word! We should def, make this happen

Top Bottom