• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I have to see about my job schedule. My first day is this Wednesday, and I'll find out then, I think. I'd sure like to go, though.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Work is a problem for me too, I get off @ 2 and though lithonia isn't too far from me, I need a ride, and time go get there before it ends.

You seem to run things pretty smoothly if you plan on things ending @ 6 so I guess I can't show up to this let alone compete.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
My work schedule is awful for a social life. I work from three in the afternoon to eleven at night, and my days off constantly shift. I am forced into marriage with my job. x_x

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
Work is a problem for me too, I get off @ 2 and though lithonia isn't too far from me, I need a ride, and time go get there before it ends.

You seem to run things pretty smoothly if you plan on things ending @ 6 so I guess I can't show up to this let alone compete.
You are still welcome to come by. The tournament should be over by 6pm but we stay open til 10:30pm as always (our normal hours).
So you are welcome to come down and get some friendlies in. Normal door fee is required for people wishing to play that have not
entered in the tournament.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Really we should have melee and brawl smashfests together, just to mix the crowds. We should also have Melee tourney's separated from the Brawl tournies like 2 weeks apart, that way people can save and do both in one month.

Just sayin.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Anybody in gwinnett play Melee? Aside from Alby,Sleepy,PB,Merc and myself? I wanna get a melee scene going again if that's possible.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Anybody in gwinnett play Melee? Aside from Alby,Sleepy,PB,Merc and myself? I wanna get a melee scene going again if that's possible.
i do i do

but like

gwinnett big place

i small boy

no car

not on par

hell i can't even offer no hot cigar

stuck right next to the mall of ga

thank god i not workin' for ea

obv :012:

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
i do i do

but like

gwinnett big place

i small boy

no car

not on par

hell i can't even offer no hot cigar

stuck right next to the mall of ga

thank god i not workin' for ea

obv :012:

I has car
and mall of ga isn't far from me
I need to step up my melee
vietgeek i'm going to pick you up so we can play AH3
YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THE MATTER

VietGeek

Smash Hero
that's cool

just let me know when you want to raid my home

all i'm doing this summer is being asian and studying for sat/act and procrastinating college essays anyway

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
that's cool

just let me know when you want to raid my home

all i'm doing this summer is being asian and studying for sat/act and procrastinating college essays anyway
being asian means you don't need to study for SAT/ACT

never! you see there that he takes them with him to hell
my ike will sweet spot the ledge every time that sort of thing happens just to salt can be distributed
also, why is there even a video made on gimping ike?
have you guys not heard of metaknight yet?

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
I need to start figurin' out where ya'll are outside of Abdul. Been down in GA for almost two months, after settlin' down and gettin' job huntin' underway, I'm in need of some good melee. x.x Currently in Loganville myself, soooo, yeah. x3

Purple

Hi guys!
it actually means your parents force you to study for the tests extra hard and you have to do a bunch of extra work so you can get a good score.
WAIT

ARE YOU SAYING ASIANS ARE JUST LIKE OTHERS WHEN IT COMES TO INTELLECT?

HUEHAUEAHUhueahueahuHEUAHUEAHUAEH WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT RIGHT?

:cool:

Top Bottom