• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Tournament Match up (Registrations are closed)

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Hi this is my tournament where you compete and make them for now it's a doubles tournament here are the doubles tournament REGISTRATION ARE CLOSED.

RULES:
you can share stock, team attack is on, you play three out of four, you tell me the results and I'll post them, also no items, a no show is dsqued the deadline is a week to play your match

STAGE RULES:
here are the main stages you can play on: Final Destination,Battlefield,Smashville,Yoshi's Island(brawl) after you play you're first match you can choose any stage for a counter pick except for:

MAIN STAGES: Final Destination, BattleField, Smashville, Yoshi's Island(brawl)

COUNTER PICK STAGES:
Bridge of Eldin, Castle Siege, Delfino Plaza, Distant Planet, Frigate Orpheon, Green Hill Zone, Halberd, Luigi's Mansion, Lylat Cruise, Norfair, Pictochat, Pirate Ship, Pokemon Stadium2, Port Town Aero Dive, Shadow Moses Island, Skyworld, Brinstar, Corneria, Green Greens, Jungle Japes, Onett, Pokemon Stadium (Melee), Yoshi's Island(melee) You can only choose this stage after you're first battle.

BANNED STAGES:
Rainbow cruise, Temple(melee), Flat zone2, Summit, F-Zero(melee), Mushroomy Kingdom, Spear Pillar, Rumble Falls, Wario Ware, 75M, Mario bros, Mario Circuit, Hanenbow, New Pork City if you do pick these stages you get minus 1 stock or handicapped next battle.

META KNIGHT:
Due to contreversy about the undefeatable Meta Knight I will ban him for everyone to get a fair chance and people who use Meta Knight is Dsq'ed from the tournament.

SIGN FORM:
Members Name:
Friend Code:
In-Game Name:

WINNER/WINNERS:
The winner of the tournament will be recorded and placed here http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=370

THE DATE:
It will be posted when all slots are filled.

SLOTS:

Luso vs Blazer

Paper otavio vs Zondafreak

~Stardust vs

Let Me Know If You Want To Compete.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
If you have questions just ask me also if I'am right the tournament should start at Decemember not sure though...

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Hey KaZe did you see the Sign Form?

EDIT: Please read the top of the page this goes for all entrants.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
ok I is gonna enter sighn me up In one of the slots my in game name is COLA. friend code on the left

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
There's not many... one or two tops MK mainers here actually.
None of them went far though <.<

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
he should be banned because then Everybody is going too be meta knight and It is realy annoyin and I think it takes almost No skill at all to be metaknight and be realy good with him and thats all I have to say please do not argue with me I am sick of arguin with people about this

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
<.< Ok no one is going to be MK here... -___-
All Mks in online tourneys are dead because they are not as good online.
The discussion is about banning is mainly for offline tourneys.

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
Very nice Sonic you got a thead :) Anywayz you can sign me up buddy :)
And there should only be 32 participants, which is why there's a round of 32 haha =D

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Attention all entrants I did some research with MK and due to my discovery MK is banned from my tournament.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
yay no mk for once and this is my first online tourny so if I realy suck that is probly why I usualy go to real tournys like at C3 and stuff and I own alot of people exept for the realy good pro's

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
is anybody else going to join I want big numbers people come on now I want realy good pros and noobs mabe just join there is no entry fee

Top Bottom